aidanB09 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I think I am fat or maybe just skinny fat and I don't know where to turn to!

First post here, long time lurker. Anyway, I am an 18 year old male. Up until about a month ago I would drink about 3-4 sodas a week. It has been a month or so and I have dropped soda fully from my diet (i'm assuming that helps with getting trid of stomach fat) yet I still drink lemonade every once in a while. Like i said earlier I am 18 years old and my BMI is dead center where it is supposed to be. I weigh 137 pounds and my height is 5'7". I am not sure if I am skinny fat, I have been told multiple different things. I feel as if I have a lot of upper abdomen fat but i need some other opinions. I feel like I am fat and that my stomach pops out to much, it makes me feel self conscious. I would like to slim my stomach down so i'm skinny. Should I just do compound lifts which I have heard burn fat and build muscle. I am a beginner lifter. I have added some pics for reference, thank you in advance!
    Attached Images

Certified twink daddy Svennovitch's Avatar
    Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Svennovitch is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    You're average. Just start lifting (choose a program and stick to it) and eat a little over maintenance. Consistency is key.
    the universe doesn't allow perfection - S. Hawking

strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000) strenffgains is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You aren't fat you just have no muscle definition. Like the previous poster said, pick a decent program and stick with it. If you are just interested in getting a flatter stomach and some muscle eat at maintenance or just slightly above
    180 lb crew
    Take chit and pis 165lb crew
    Go to bed, wake up 173lb crew
    Annoyed at eating whatever I want and not getting fat crew
    Accidentally get fat crew
    Back to 175lb the next day crew