Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SoapKing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great drawings but why do they all look like they're from some video game? And why only people?

Draw something more realistic looking. Like a corpse is probably easy.

I wish I could draw like this.
    Hutrapper is my favorite miscbrah

President of the sloots gonna sloot crew

"I guess that's just what sloots do" - Eminem

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post
    Great drawings but why do they all look like they're from some video game? And why only people?

thanks. probably all that smegma sniffing makes me uncreative. but in all honesty, all ive ever done was portraits so
    i have a very limited visual library. and im feeling too lazy to come up with new characters aside from generic fantasy junk. a lot of them are inspired by games ive played from childhood yeah, like WoW, LoL, diablo
    my rendering also sucks which makes my art look like CG characters from the 90s

new study im working on
    just trying to get good at the blocking in stage before rendering so i dont make rendering such a miserable experience

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SoapKing View Post

Digital art tends to have a video game look. It's hard to achieve realistic textures with digital art.
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) smegmasniffer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    Digital art tends to have a video game look. It's hard to achieve realistic textures with digital art.
    thats not true. look at craig mullins, jaime jones

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    could you draw this girl

farting like in this pic on the cat girl

draw the ass and breasts bigger and fart clouds
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Basiliskboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn brah BIG mirin your skill man like for real.

As a professional illustrator brah myself you have great control over the medium. Really impressed with your speed too cranking these out.

I’d love to help you out but I’d need to know what your goals are in the long run. Are you just looking to work in the industry or are you looking to make you own project?

I’m currently doing the latter and I’ve been completely detached from the digital art world for 2 years. Got out of that grind of chasing perfection in rendering and trying to create cool ideas instead like the dragon balls and megaman that inspired me.

Inspiring me to maybe start an art thread here srs. Paint some miscers and practice.

Shoot me a pm op or let me know here in the thread.. I’ll be bumping this thread occasionally and checking in on you serious.

Some of my old sht for your time

N = R * fp * ne * fl * fi tank2003's Avatar
    tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) tank2003 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by bfdehewdbyywhn View Post
    could you draw this girl

farting like in this pic on the cat girl

draw the ass and breasts bigger and fart clouds
    stop this chit
    “That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die.” - The Nameless City by HP Lovecraft
    "The higher the prevalence of infectious diseases the higher the probability of totalitarian political attitudes."
    -Dr. Jordan Peterson Sept 2017
    "The search for a moral equivalent of war continues to define American Liberalism to this day."

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So how are the pics from the other thread coming. Hate to sound impatient but you were getting pretty close to my turn and I’ve never been drawn in any fashion before so I am kind of looking forward to it.

GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by smegmasniffer View Post
    thats not true. look at craig mullins, jaime jones

To me it just looks like a high quality video game. As realistic as games are these days, you can still tell it's a game.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

think im pretty happy with the way this one came out. Drawing monsters and ugly things seems to be a really good practice for painting anatomy in general without having to worry about proportions all the time. Blocking in all the right values and colors from the start definitely seems to make a difference in the process. makes it way easier and saves a lot of time,and makes painting more enjoyable. Struggled the most on the perspective of the piece. Need to work on drawing both anatomy and backgrounds in perspective.

Originally Posted by Basiliskboy View Post
    Damn brah BIG mirin your skill man like for real.

As a professional illustrator brah myself you have great control over the medium. Really impressed with your speed too cranking these out.

I’d love to help you out but I’d need to know what your goals are in the long run. Are you just looking to work in the industry or are you looking to make you own project?

I’m currently doing the latter and I’ve been completely detached from the digital art world for 2 years. Got out of that grind of chasing perfection in rendering and trying to create cool ideas instead like the dragon balls and megaman that inspired me.

Inspiring me to maybe start an art thread here srs. Paint some miscers and practice.

Shoot me a pm op or let me know here in the thread.. I’ll be bumping this thread occasionally and checking in on you serious.

Some of my old sht for your time
    I want to make it in the industry and also work on my own stuff. It hink I can manage my time to do both if I really tried. Gonna start cranking out some pics of cute girls to get my instagram followers, but also gonna keep pushing myself to do hard things like full scale illustrations so i can get some work from the industry.
    Im mostly aiming for applibot, wizards of the coast, or even hearthstone for blizzard. i know really aiming high, but that's the kind of art work I wanna be doing.
    I think doing fan art is important especially if you want to start getting followers/fans quickly, I just haven't been doing any of them as I feel I am not ready yet, but gonna try producing some in the future.

Yeah definitely start a sketchbook if you want. It will help motivate you to keep going. I am also down to start a sketch group if you want with daily practice sessiosn. let me know

Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    So how are the pics from the other thread coming. Hate to sound impatient but you were getting pretty close to my turn and I’ve never been drawn in any fashion before so I am kind of looking forward to it.
    Ive been working on my own stuff, and that thread is purely for my own practice. the latest miscer pics haven't been in my agenda lately as they are mostly bad quality and hard to learn anything from.
    gonna get back to it though. Will do yours second after bando's
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 02-27-2020 at 10:41 PM.

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    think im pretty happy with the way this one came out. Blocking in all the right values and colors from the start definitely seems to make a difference in the process. makes it way easier and saves a lot of time,and makes painting more enjoyable

I want to make it in the industry and also work on my own stuff. It hink I can manage my time to do both if I really tried. Gonna start cranking out some pics of cute girls to get my instagram followers, but also gonna keep pushing myself to do hard things like full scale illustrations so i can get some work from the industry.
    Im mostly aiming for applibot, wizards of the coast, or even blizzard. i know really aiming high, but that's the kind of art work I wanna be doing.
    I think doing fan art is important especially if you want to start getting followers/fans quickly, I just haven't been doing any of them as I feel I am not ready yet, but gonna try producing some in the future.

Yeah definitely start a sketchbook if you want. It will help motivate you to keep going. I am also down to start a sketch group if you want with daily practice sessiosn. let me know

Ive been working on my own stuff, and that thread is purely for my own practice. the latest miscer pics haven't been in my agenda lately as they are mostly bad quality and hard to learn anything from.
    gonna get back to it though. Will do yours second after bando's

Right on broski, thanks for at least providing an update. In this day and age true to word miscers are rare.

bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bfdehewdbyywhn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    where’s my art?
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

quick photo study
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 03-03-2020 at 05:19 AM.

SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SuperChieftain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    quick photo study
    I don’t know that you can get better man. The art you have posted is very high quality.

Originally Posted by SuperChieftain View Post
    I don’t know that you can get better man. The art you have posted is very high quality.
    thanks, but i still got a very long way to go to make money wiht my art

hit an art block. cant think of what to draw next.. so drawing comfort zone things
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 03-06-2020 at 07:00 PM.

Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Hnbn1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    op and basilisk have fun

jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jinda628 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    This looks real to me.
    Spoiler!

Btw, good job OP. Amazing skills!
    Subbed.
    Steam - jinda28
    Origin - jinda628
    XBLive - jinda628
    Btag - blood#1648 / blood#1816

Originally Posted by jinda628 View Post
    This looks real to me.
    Spoiler!

Btw, good job OP. Amazing skills!
    Subbed.
    Yeah, those ones are pretty damn realistic.

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Keep it up!!
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

thanks, but i still got a very long way to go to make money wiht my art

hit an art block. cant think of what to draw next.. so drawing comfort zone things
    Good god bro, unreal talent you have. Take my greens

Edit: on spread

haven't given up
    basically failed on a bunch of illustrations so been trying to learn new strategies to paint properly way

doing some more portrait practice
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 03-23-2020 at 01:41 AM.

just doing some art again to see if i still have it
    Last edited by smegmasniffer; 03-03-2021 at 08:42 AM.