hcfairy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcfairy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcfairy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hcfairy1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Most comprehensive Excel nutrition planner and spreadsheet?

Hello,
    I’m looking to track my nutrition and calories more closely. I was going to create a spreadsheet on excel and was wondering if someone is willing to share their spreadsheet before I put in all the work. I’m looking for something that at least shows a macro breakdown but also a simple way to plug in common foods. Thanks in advanced.

Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Myfitnesspal

App on mobile is what I use seems to do the job decently enough