Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alvinthechip will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Creatine on cut?

hey guys I'm half way through my cut and I'm thinking about trying pre workout. I have never used it before and the gold standard brand contains creatine. Should I take creatine during a cut? I know my weight is going to go up from the water weight.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Alvinthechip View Post
    hey guys I'm half way through my cut and I'm thinking about trying pre workout. I have never used it before and the gold standard brand contains creatine. Should I take creatine during a cut? I know my weight is going to go up from the water weight.
    If you want to and if you don't mind the water weight increase. It may help increase your strength and from this it may offer possible total workout volume increase therefore increase retain/ growth of muscle. That said its certainly not some magical supplement that is make or break but it does have proven effects at increasing strength according to science.

InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) InfraRen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's only going to help preserve the muscle you have and your recovery, so it's a wise move IMO. I'm currently cutting using Kaged Muscle's CreaClear. It's a more digestively-friendly version of Monohydrate.
    Ⓚ Kaged Muscle Forum Representative Ⓚ

♛ COUNTRYMIKE Appreciation Crew ♛

♫ www.instagram.com/infraren ♫