Registered User userWIRAKDHJVZC's Avatar
    userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10) userWIRAKDHJVZC is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Following a muscle building protocol x macros

High all,

I am following the Kris Gethin muscle gain program and slightly changed my macros as I started to feel increased hungers since I've started it. The issue is that I've rapidly taken weight and I feel like it even further increased my middle section issue (which is very fat compared to the rest of my body which is getting more and more muscular).

Current weight is 78 kg (i.e. a gain of 2 kg in a month) and approximate body fat percentage would be in the 18-19% based on Withing's electronic scale.
    My macros are:
    P = 195 G
    C = 180 G
    F = 45 G

What is it that I need to have reduced in order to have that fat removed?
    I'm planning to have the following:
    P = 180 G
    C = 180 G
    F = 40 G
    Is this optimal for body fat loss (along with muscle gain)? is it too high in fat (or the other way around)?

Thanks!

faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) faithbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    your fats are too low, you should be eating like 60+ grams of fat per day. no need for that much protein either, around 120 grams should be a good minimum. if you're actually gaining weight on a measly 1800 calories, all you can do is reduce your calories until you start losing again

based on a quick google search, your program seems to be a 5 day split. it's not that bad, but i wouldn't do a huge amount of volume or frequency when cutting. and when you're cutting, focus on fat loss instead of muscle gain. you can do most programs (this one as well) regardless of bulk/cut, but i'm getting the vibe that you specifically tried to find a program for muscle gain based on the name of the program you're doing

Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Camarija has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why bother asking people if you already know you're doing it wrong

Originally Posted by userWIRAKDHJVZC View Post
    I would need 70 g of fat
    You read the source of what to do and chose to ignore it
    ► Intermediate Bodybuilding Classic Physique ► Renaissance Periodization Programming
    ► https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180349883
    ► Progress Pictures
    ► https://i.ibb.co/r6RKF4p/Progress-Pictures.png