Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000) truesteez is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by anonkunbrah View Post
    Don't get married. /thread
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Still looking forward to the fresh batch of 35 year old divorcee's in the coming years. 20 year high school reunion is gonna be lit.

Brb most married dudes looking like this:

Driving chit like this:

Meanwhile im showing up like this:

No hate on the married fellas. I'm sure having kids is cool and hopefully you married the woman that you're crazy about and still are. This isn't a one size fits all thing, but ALOT of married people settle and have little passion for each other to begin with. I think thats the entire problem with married people. Alot of them are insecure people, terrified of being alone so they settle at a certain age with the first person they find. It's like a game of musical chairs and they're terrified of not finding a seat. I always made it a point to only date people that i'm on fire for. Life is way to short to spend the rest of your life with some idiot just because you're too afraid to be alone. Bachelors have way more fun than unhappy married people...it's just a fact. I hope someday we all find the perfect girl, but until then do yourselves a favor and don't settle for mediocrity. The last thing the world needs is more children who have divorced parents. Chit sucks.
    These/10. Doesn't even make sense anymore to get married. Leave it to the simps. Women change their mind and emotions at the flip of a switch where it's not worth the gamble.

Plus they're chaotic energy. Only thing they can guarantee is betrayal. Goes back to tribal times. They betray their community, father's and husbands.

I got so many friends that are desperate to find a girl/wife it's sick. They hop on the dating apps and are wasting so much time trying to find one that's good enough. It's literally like, okay im lonely, ill make a profile and whoever sucks the least, ill just tie the knot....just fukkin lol I can't even.

Just keep swinging that dink around and crushing your goals. Come back in 10 years laughing at these cucks. But misery loves company so they'll try and push it on you how great it is that their fat ugly wife is microwaving a great meal tonight while they watch the bachelor and clean up juniors diapers.

Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Johnez is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Some damn good discussion in this thread.
    Young brahs take note.
    Virtue is its own reward.
    6' 1" and tons of fun
    Age is in dog years

Essential Employee Gang AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TypeNirvash View Post
    You need to re-read my post and realize that it is aimed at both the male and female partner and correctly addresses much of what you said.

Again;

Expect what you put in. Do not settle. Be the best version of you. Do not settle for anybody trying to be any less than that.

Don't talk about reading comprehension if your reading comprehension is not 100% accurate.

Your partner should be an equal, no less. And any woman willing to tell you that she isn't going to pull her weight is not dating material let alone wife material.

And yes, you should always be improving regardless of whether or not there is a woman in the picture.
    this. loving someone means first listing all your attributes and then quantifying them (eg numerical scale). you then seek out a mate who has a similar attribute rating. over time, both people should improve equal amounts. a disparity of attributes should be discussed before legal union. if the disparity of attributes is reached and exceeded and then not corrected, one person should pursue a divorce from the other.

just like in the movies.

or maybe your cosmo magazine tier aphorisms are fukin stupid.
    mind the business that pay me in 2020

Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly I agree with most of this

But I have been with my mrs for 9 years

And alot of the people on this forums say oh why you'd you ever get married or want same pussy for your entire life yet have never had a solid relationship or even get pussy much themself

If you have a healthy relationship is always ways to keep things exciting

I find main issue is people confuse comfort with happyness

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    the only way "2020" and "marriage" should be in the same sentence is if that sentence also has "hindsight"
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor
    Cut of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/Dtmrijh
    Merlin? https://imgur.com/a/AEbYqlw

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    this. loving someone means first listing all your attributes and then quantifying them (eg numerical scale). you then seek out a mate who has a similar attribute rating. over time, both people should improve equal amounts. a disparity of attributes should be discussed before legal union. if the disparity of attributes is reached and exceeded and then not corrected, one person should pursue a divorce from the other.

just like in the movies.

or maybe your cosmo magazine tier aphorisms are fukin stupid.
    ITT you take things too literally.

This isn't an RPG. Equality doesn't mean bringing the same exact skills to the table.

If I am working to improve my professional/financial status, I expect you to be doing until we both reach our goal.

Our goal as a partnership should be similar enough that we don't completely detract from each other's satisfaction.

But we should also be able to respect each other as individuals. And we must be able to have time to ourselves to enjoy that.

It's about bringing the same energy more than the same attributes. It's about collectively working together to build the partnership, and the end-result of that partnership. Where I partake in building may not be where your skills lie. I will take care of that. But I expect that you will also be doing things that I cannot do. And then there will be things that we will both work to improve together, or we will work on teaching each other.

Where I improve may not be where you improve. But I expect you to fukking improve, because I expect myself to improve.

You read my post out of the context of the series and that's on you.

nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000) nineOHnine is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bachelor Forever crew
    Your Daddy

AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) AltarOfPlagues has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ITT you take things too literally.

This isn't an RPG. Equality doesn't mean bringing the same exact skills to the table.

If I am working to improve my professional/financial status, I expect you to be doing until we both reach our goal.

Our goal as a partnership should be similar enough that we don't completely detract from each other's satisfaction.

But we should also be able to respect each other as individuals. And we must be able to have time to ourselves to enjoy that.

It's about bringing the same energy more than the same attributes. It's about collectively working together to build the partnership, and the end-result of that partnership. Where I partake in building may not be where your skills lie. I will take care of that. But I expect that you will also be doing things that I cannot do. And then there will be things that we will both work to improve together, or we will work on teaching each other.

Where I improve may not be where you improve. But I expect you to fukking improve, because I expect myself to improve.

You read my post out of the context of the series and that's on you.
    you havent said anything salient its just blah blah blah

dont marry a girl who you predict will turn into a bum in 10 years, got it.

i dont have a problem with your point i have a problem with your verbosity

CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CrimsonSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You need to re-read my post and realize that it is aimed at both the male and female partner and correctly addresses much of what you said.

Again;

Expect what you put in. Do not settle. Be the best version of you. Do not settle for anybody trying to be any less than that.

Don't talk about reading comprehension if your reading comprehension is not 100% accurate.

Your partner should be an equal, no less. And any woman willing to tell you that she isn't going to pull her weight is not dating material let alone wife material.

And yes, you should always be improving regardless of whether or not there is a woman in the picture.
    I agree with what you're throwing down, I'm just saying it's not mainstream thought to hold everyone accountable. I might have misread your tone and confused you with the other dude who responded to me, my bad.

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Ratfish View Post
    the only way "2020" and "marriage" should be in the same sentence is if that sentence also has "hindsight"
    There are still plenty of good women out there and a chance to have a good marriage IMO.

The problem is the way the divorce courts are set up in many cases it makes divorce a better alternative to marriage because you get $1000's a month and your full freedom to do what ever you want.

Its not even just men that get ****ed for example.. Britney Spears is paying her ex $20 000 a month for child support and he was taking her to court to get even more. It's ridiculous
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TypeNirvash has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    you havent said anything salient its just blah blah blah

dont marry a girl who you predict will turn into a bum in 10 years, got it.

i dont have a problem with your point i have a problem with your verbosity
    Weird because you chose the least verbose of my posts to illustrate that.

But I mean, basically, yeah. Be discerning with your dating pool.

Some brahs don't know what that means though.

Weird because you chose the least verbose of my posts to illustrate that.

But I mean, basically, yeah. Be discerning with your dating pool.

Some brahs don't know what that means though.
    some brehs had shiity moms honestly, thats my theory. or dads too obv. they have no model for successful relationship.

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Weezy32 View Post
    My biggest nightmare would be to divorced and have to pay child support and/or alimony.

There are some miscers on here that are divorced and pay child support and look at like hey i am supporting my kids everything is fine.

When in reality EVERYTHING is not fine. Imagine your son sitting down watching tv and then some random guy shows up at the door and the mom is like hey Johnny me and this new friend are gonna go into the bedroom and play games if you hear strange noises we are just playing around ok. Its fukkin sad af just thining at how ****ed up that kid is gonna be when he grows up.... and what is the real dad do pay for all this to be happening.

LOL if you think the majority of the money you pay for child support is actually "supporting" the child...its mostly supporting the women. This is especially true if you make bank and have to pay large amounts in child support.

I have a friend who is a pharmacist making 100k a year and $40k of that goes straight to his slut ex gf who he had a kid with. SHE DONT EVEN work just has a different guy over every week while he is barely allowed to see his son. ULTIMATE CUCK.

Dont even get me started on all these athletes paying $10k-20k per month per child... yah i am sure that money is going toward "supporting" a child.

Imo every divorce should result in 50/50 split with the kid NO CHILD SUPPORT unless one of the parents is not fit to be with the child ie drug problems/mental illness or if one of the parents relinquishes their time w the kid and agrees to pay child support.

Bruh...how in the fuk does it make your friend a cuck because the state has a gun to his head saying "pay her or go to jail"? I get that he's probably a fuking idiot for marrying a bum as woman who doesnt even have a job, but plenty of good men get absolutely destroyed by the courts and there aint a damn thing they can do about it.

Carry-on gentlemen, good discussion ITT. I agree with all the guys saying appeasement=death. Women dont want a yes man, they will lose respect for him and once that happens its game over.

I also agree that a fuk ton of women in my generation (millennial) bring absolutely jack chit to the table, but want the world. Ive "dated" (casually) soo many beautiful and well meaning women that cant cook, dont clean up even just after themselves, have no self responsibility or accountability, and are basically children in 25-30 year old bodies. I genuinely looked at them like children, because thats how they carried themselves. IMO this is the culmination of the participation trophy era and the PC/SJW push, i believe it was designed to make the dating culture toxic. I blame the media srs, they have been told they deserve everything they want just for existing but were never told that theyre supposed to bring positives to the table as well. Thats why its gotten so toxic imo. I do feel like the pendulum is swinging back against the feminists/PC push, and that is a beautiful thing.

Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Peter Ruby has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by meanstringbean View Post
    Part of being a man is being held to a higher standard. If you have your **** in check then you will have no shortage of women to choose from, and when you have no shortage of women you will only choose ones that bring a lot to the table

Guys without options are the ones that put themselves in a corner. They have no one to blame but themselves.
    First point is spot on. Second point is hot trash.

Not everyone is born with a predisposition to being charming or good looking. Some poor men will never ever learn how to talk to women out of straight fear. It’s similar to when a man has a fear of heights. You can’t always get over it and some won’t. Life is cruel but you have to make the best of it.

I was never known to be charming with women but luckily I had other attributes that helped.

x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Retoaded View Post
    Things would be so much easier if women WOULD JUST TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT THEY WANT. There is literally a block in their brain that prevents them from being direct and honest.
    This. I’m not gonna spend tons of energy trying to figure out what a woman wants me to do. She can either tell me what she wants or go fukk herself.

But once you get married you don’t get to think that way anymore. Suddenly you HAVE to figure out what she wants or you’re gonna get fukked in the ass.

Any man who gets married in 2020 has their fukking head up their own ass and deserves everything they get.
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Originally Posted by CrimsonSteel View Post
    I agree with what you're throwing down, I'm just saying it's not mainstream thought to hold everyone accountable. I might have misread your tone and confused you with the other dude who responded to me, my bad.
    Dude, it's 100% all good man. I wasnt chitting on you, but rather affirming your sentiment that we need to hold women to the same standards they hold men.

some brehs had shiity moms honestly, thats my theory. or dads too obv. they have no model for successful relationship.
    And they're VERY present on the misc tbh

But yeah I go overboard trying to combat it at times

envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000) envied09 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by truesteez View Post
    These/10. Doesn't even make sense anymore to get married. Leave it to the simps. Women change their mind and emotions at the flip of a switch where it's not worth the gamble.

Plus they're chaotic energy. Only thing they can guarantee is betrayal. Goes back to tribal times. They betray their community, father's and husbands.

I got so many friends that are desperate to find a girl/wife it's sick. They hop on the dating apps and are wasting so much time trying to find one that's good enough. It's literally like, okay im lonely, ill make a profile and whoever sucks the least, ill just tie the knot....just fukkin lol I can't even.

Just keep swinging that dink around and crushing your goals. Come back in 10 years laughing at these cucks. But misery loves company so they'll try and push it on you how great it is that their fat ugly wife is microwaving a great meal tonight while they watch the bachelor and clean up juniors diapers.
    you kinda sound hurt i hope all is well.
    Minimalist.
    Kneedragger.
    Book Reader.

Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jimmehhh is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    Now making the rounds on various femanizi and MGTOW dregs of the internet, comes the The Walk-away Wife Syndrome.

women start complaining about everything under the sun... things that need to get done around the house, responsibilities pertaining to the children, how free time is spent and so on. Unfortunately, when women complain, men generally retreat and the marriage deteriorates even more."

women complain, and it's not because the husband hasn't given her closeness. It's because she's lost respect for him as a man.

lol
    ....Atlas.....
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

"It was always the women, and above all the young ones, who were the most bigoted adherents of the party, the swallowers of slogans, the amateur spies and nosers-out of unorthodoxy." - George Orwell, 1984

LTC is the only heterosexual way.

x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) x420SwagScopex is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jimmehhh View Post
    women complain, and it's not because the husband hasn't given her closeness. It's because she's lost respect for him as a man.

lol
    Women don’t know what the hell they want. They’ll demand chit from you all day and then lose respect for you when you give it to them. It’s like they want you to be strong and dominant, but they’re constantly trying to bait you into being weak and submissive. You can’t trust a single thing that comes out of their mouth.

Trying to figure out how to keep a woman happy is not worth the effort. If they can’t be honest about what they want then they don’t deserve to get what they want. And they’ll have more respect for you anyway if you just ignore their demands and do whatever you wanna do.
    Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death

Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Weezy32 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    Women don’t know what the hell they want. They’ll demand chit from you all day and then lose respect for you when you give it to them. It’s like they want you to be strong and dominant, but they’re constantly trying to bait you into being weak and submissive. You can’t trust a single thing that comes out of their mouth.

Trying to figure out how to keep a woman happy is not worth the effort. If they can’t be honest about what they want then they don’t deserve to get what they want. And they’ll have more respect for you anyway if you just ignore their demands and do whatever you wanna do.
    Not all women are like that though.
    Atlanta Falcons!!!

yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10) yoidiot2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Not all women are like that though.
    *facepalm*

Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Ratfish has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    There are still plenty of good women out there and a chance to have a good marriage IMO.

The problem is the way the divorce courts are set up in many cases it makes divorce a better alternative to marriage because you get $1000's a month and your full freedom to do what ever you want.

Its not even just men that get ****ed for example.. Britney Spears is paying her ex $20 000 a month for child support and he was taking her to court to get even more. It's ridiculous
    of course there are good women

and those good women are smart enough to not want the government involved in their relationships, gnome saiyan?

i have no problem with lifelong monogamy

i have a big problem with corrupt feminist judges smashing me in the balls with a gavel

fukk. that.
    GIFs of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/oK3RAor
    Cut of Peace: https://imgur.com/a/Dtmrijh
    Merlin? https://imgur.com/a/AEbYqlw

Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Suit3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by yewotm8 View Post
    Beliefs: Women will try to fix things and don't need to be forced by men to do things in their own interest.

This is why your own women have voted in a feminist government that seeks to replace you with foreign men who, while stupider, uglier, smellier, and poorer, are willing to put women in their place. And that's what they want, that's why they've been imported. Your complaints about their decision-making show a fundamental lack of knowledge of their nature.

Even the strongest men will fall if their own women betray them, which is exactly what has happened in Sweden. Believe it or not, but Swedish men used to be very firm, dominant and conservative towards their women 50 years ago. But a small country cant defend themselves from all the propaganda, movies, music, fashion, work regulations, global economy which forces both parents to go to work for 40-60 hours/week.

All I can say is that there is a reason why the men on this planet have been broken down in the past 100 years (world wide).

davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000) davik is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Jms89 View Post
    Still looking forward to the fresh batch of 35 year old divorcee's in the coming years. 20 year high school reunion is gonna be lit.

Brb most married dudes looking like this:

Driving chit like this:

Meanwhile im showing up like this:

No hate on the married fellas. I'm sure having kids is cool and hopefully you married the woman that you're crazy about and still are. This isn't a one size fits all thing, but ALOT of married people settle and have little passion for each other to begin with. I think thats the entire problem with married people. Alot of them are insecure people, terrified of being alone so they settle at a certain age with the first person they find. It's like a game of musical chairs and they're terrified of not finding a seat. I always made it a point to only date people that i'm on fire for. Life is way to short to spend the rest of your life with some idiot just because you're too afraid to be alone. Bachelors have way more fun than unhappy married people...it's just a fact. I hope someday we all find the perfect girl, but until then do yourselves a favor and don't settle for mediocrity. The last thing the world needs is more children who have divorced parents. Chit sucks.

if you drive a car like that but have a positive net worth, youre better than most people out there financially

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never get married crew.

What marriage does is just makes it harder to separate. Sure, your SO might stick around and try to work it out more but that's only because getting a divorce is so much more difficult, time consuming, and expensive. I think most couples get married for the wrong reasons. I think most married couples would split if it were easier and being single wouldn't mean they needed to take a downgrade in their living.

naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) naaboo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BigTimeOperator View Post
    After years of trying unsuccessfully to improve things, a woman eventually surrenders and convinces herself that change isn't possible. She ends up believing there's absolutely nothing she can do because everything she's tried hasn't worked. That's when she begins to carefully map out the logistics of what she considers to be the inevitable, getting a divorce.

While she's planning her escape, she no longer tries to improve her relationship or modify her partner's behavior in any way.
    Nothing wrong with this.

Why would anyone stay in a failing marriage with an unresponsive dingbat?
    ♥Photography CREW▼NYC CREW▼Mixed CREW▼PCMR CREW▼We all gonna make it CREW♥
    ♥College CREW▼Raspberry Pi CREW▼Snapple Apple CREW▼Meaningless CREWs CREW♥
    ♥Seahawks CREW▼Mob Psycho 100 CREW▼if it's on the clock pick up a mop ???? CREW♥
    ♥OFFICIAL MISC - Let's Learn Japanese, Korean, and Mandarin CREW♥
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166711001

Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Frank Drebin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Suit3 View Post
    Even the strongest men will fall if their own women betray them, which is exactly what has happened in Sweden. Believe it or not, but Swedish men used to be very firm, dominant and conservative towards their women 50 years ago. But a small country cant defend themselves from all the propaganda, movies, music, fashion, work regulations, global economy which forces both parents to go to work for 40-60 hours/week.

All I can say is that there is a reason why the men on this planet have been broken down in the past 100 years (world wide).
    IMO humans were meant to struggle. Against disease, famine, finances. Life is too easy now, and it's the cause for the falling of society. Nobody in a first world country really has to work for anything.

Life is too easy, for both men and women.

ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ErnieMccracken has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Modern society is fundamentally incompatible with marriage. It was designed to work only if you can physically enforce monogamy through isolation and potentially severe social consequences for breaking the contract. We got rid of those guardrails, so what we're left with is women holding most of the leverage due to their unlimited options and men guessing at optimal strategies to maintain her attraction.

In the current year of our lord 2020, why would you want to be in a one sided relationship?

knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) knightofday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Frank Drebin View Post
    IMO humans were meant to struggle. Against disease, famine, finances. Life is too easy now, and it's the cause for the falling of society. Nobody in a first world country really has to work for anything.

Life is too easy, for both men and women.
    I fully agree. Its too easy in the west, sounds silly but youre right in that humans are meant for struggle. We have soo few real problems today that we invent them, thats why modern western women buy into the narrative of "oppression" soo much imo. Most modern women have a olden path paved for them that is relatively free of obstacles, yet some really believe they have it "hard". They dont know hard, chit I dont know hard tbh srs.

The elites and media play on that, imo they know full well about all of this and use it to further divide us and keep us occupied with bs and not the real problems.

Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Retoaded has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    This. I’m not gonna spend tons of energy trying to figure out what a woman wants me to do. She can either tell me what she wants or go fukk herself.

But once you get married you don’t get to think that way anymore. Suddenly you HAVE to figure out what she wants or you’re gonna get fukked in the ass.

Any man who gets married in 2020 has their fukking head up their own ass and deserves everything they get.
    LOL today is my 11th anniversary. A couple years ago I just started telling my wife "STOP! Just STOP! Take a deep breath, and tell me exactly what you want to tell me." The first couple times you could literally see the glitch in the Matrix going on behind her eyes.

After a couple years of her brain rewiring itself its started to work. I think.
    Stern Crew
    Golf Crew
    531FB Crew
    Peloton Crew