Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    [_]Living [X]Living Dead nkiritsis13's Avatar
    nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) nkiritsis13 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Incidentally, I had some traumatic brain... things (cancer and a coma) within the last 10 years.

Anyway, I'm an independent and voted for Obama because he was a better shot at disrupting the neoconservatives rampancy. However, I found his leadership and overall efficacy lacking throughout his time in office, not really doing anything that warranted so much acclaim (let alone a preemptive Nobel Peace Prize). I certainly wonder what could have been had either of his opponents won, but at the very least the neoconservative run was weakened enough that it has likely been the greatest boon to the Republican party given how much more widely accessible it is now for moderates.

I know there were those who certainly disliked Obama, on a political level, the GOP was very much opposed to his policies and acted to resist them, but nowhere on the level as the current democrats. Their attitude also seemed more partisan, "business as usual," as opposed to the ongoing personal vendetta the left holds against Trump.

On the more public note, it honestly felt like people were more "jokey" with their opposition to Obama, in contrast to the current, outright vitriolic antagonism aimed at Trump and his mere existence. Touching on a point JUSA made earlier, the media was unabashedly in Obama's camp, whereas now that same hatred seen on random Tweets has pervaded the media as well. And this is not a matter of them responding Trump calling out the media's abysmal standards and nonexistent journalistic integrity, as Jon Stewart was calling out not only Fox, but CNN during the Obama administration, but substantiation that the media is by and large no more reputable than a Buzzfeed article.

As for Obama himself, although there was plenty I disagreed with him on in regards to his policy, overall I always found him to at least seem like a nice person. If anything bothered me, it was more his supporters and, again citing JUSA's point, the media's overblown praise.

"Change" and "Hope" never meant anything; I knew that then as I do now for every political slogan that people love to hyper-analyze and inject their own insane meanings into. Also, while I recognize the historical importance of Obama being the first black President of the United States, I only saw him as our President, period (now it's starting to make sense where all of the SJW/woke lunatics started to crawl out from), and it never sat well with me how that alone was a reason for some people to vote for him. That said, I give Obama credit for how he did not run on that - the exact opposite of what Hillary and Warren have done waving around their clam cards.

Again bringing up the Nobel Peace Prize, I never understood that, and I voted for him. What's funny is how people were that confident in "Change," when a president is only so powerful, while the establishment holds the cards at the end of the day.
    I will stand firm, I refuse to kneel - The fury in me is divine
    My dark grave awaits, my fate is revealed - But I'm not afraid to die

If you have any problems or need advice, feel free to ask

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    the media was unabashedly in Obama's camp, whereas now that same hatred seen on random Tweets has pervaded the media as well. And this is not a matter of them responding Trump calling out the media's abysmal standards and nonexistent journalistic integrity, as Jon Stewart was calling out not only Fox, but CNN during the Obama administration, but substantiation that the media is by and large no more reputable than a Buzzfeed article.
    Media free from control of the state is naturally liberal/left-wing because they're supposed to report to the people on the actions of the government. Trump can't take criticism so went to war with them calling them fake news and dividing the country saying you're either with us or them. He did the same thing with the FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies. Trump isn't some savior who's going to save America from these malicious entities, he just goes on the defense and attacks anyone who criticizes him.

That's one reason why he'll be remembered as one of the most, if not the most divisive president of all time. Republicans like to often project that feat onto Obama but coincidentally never back up their claim with any evidence. Maybe because he wore jeans once, or ate dijon mustard, or maybe just because he was supposedly born in Kenya.

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    its amazing to me that youre so utterly blind to the reasons why trump is so despised

you act like its unfair or something

like he dindu nuffin
    Because he says mean things?

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    who's lying?

let's see

-sexual assault (just lol at "phony"). he literally bragged on tape about grabbing women by the pussy
    -best friends with epstein (pics of them lolling together)
    -inherited all his money, failed tons of businesses, declared a million bankruptcies, got sued a million times, but acts like hes a self made man.
    -child separation
    -tax breaks for the already rich
    -corrupt enough that he already got impeached

just lol
    Damn Mr. Lawyer, over exaggerate much?

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tamorlane View Post
    Media free from control of the state is naturally liberal/left-wing because they're supposed to report to the people on the actions of the government.
    And they can't do that impartially?

They can only report on the actions of the government by swinging from Obama's nutsack and making a spectacle about Trump having two scoops of ice cream?
    Oh my God please help me waist deep in the river can you hear my plea
    He says son you come like a begger in the streets
    you might make it boy but by the skin of your teeth.

I rambled with the worst of them
    fell in love with a harlequin
    Saw the darkest hearts of men
    And I saw myself staring back again, and I saw myself staring back again...

Originally Posted by Bushmaster View Post

They can only report on the actions of the government by swinging from Obama's nutsack and making a spectacle about Trump having two scoops of ice cream?
    Breaking News!!!!!

Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Bushmaster has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Media free from control of the state is naturally liberal/left-wing because they're supposed to report to the people on the actions of the government. Trump can't take criticism so went to war with them calling them fake news and dividing the country saying you're either with us or them. He did the same thing with the FBI, CIA and other intelligence agencies. Trump isn't some savior who's going to save America from these malicious entities, he just goes on the defense and attacks anyone who criticizes him.
    Also, while you're defending the media, you might want to take a walk around CNN and MSNBC to see the coverage your boy Berno is getting from them.

http://inthesetimes.com/article/2218...ic-debate-2020
    https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/11/c...c-warren-biden
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...rs_498270.html
    https://www.thenation.com/article/sa...en-cnn-debate/
    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/cn...-sanders-bias/

Lol fuk dude, the examples are endless.

So don't look now Tammy, but maybe - just maybe Trump was right. And just because he says it - whatever "it" is doesn't mean you automatically have to disagree.

Edit: Here, sign the petition lol..

END Mainstream Media bias against Bernie Sanders/CNN & MSNBC

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/ma...-media-biascnn

paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) paul_v is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great post, nkiritsis13

Originally Posted by nkiritsis13 View Post
    Incidentally, I had some traumatic brain... things (cancer and a coma) within the last 10 years.

Anyway, I'm an independent and voted for Obama because he was a better shot at disrupting the neoconservatives rampancy. However, I found his leadership and overall efficacy lacking throughout his time in office, not really doing anything that warranted so much acclaim (let alone a preemptive Nobel Peace Prize). I certainly wonder what could have been had either of his opponents won, but at the very least the neoconservative run was weakened enough that it has likely been the greatest boon to the Republican party given how much more widely accessible it is now for moderates.

I know there were those who certainly disliked Obama, on a political level, the GOP was very much opposed to his policies and acted to resist them, but nowhere on the level as the current democrats. Their attitude also seemed more partisan, "business as usual," as opposed to the ongoing personal vendetta the left holds against Trump.

On the more public note, it honestly felt like people were more "jokey" with their opposition to Obama, in contrast to the current, outright vitriolic antagonism aimed at Trump and his mere existence. Touching on a point JUSA made earlier, the media was unabashedly in Obama's camp, whereas now that same hatred seen on random Tweets has pervaded the media as well. And this is not a matter of them responding Trump calling out the media's abysmal standards and nonexistent journalistic integrity, as Jon Stewart was calling out not only Fox, but CNN during the Obama administration, but substantiation that the media is by and large no more reputable than a Buzzfeed article.

As for Obama himself, although there was plenty I disagreed with him on in regards to his policy, overall I always found him to at least seem like a nice person. If anything bothered me, it was more his supporters and, again citing JUSA's point, the media's overblown praise.

"Change" and "Hope" never meant anything; I knew that then as I do now for every political slogan that people love to hyper-analyze and inject their own insane meanings into. Also, while I recognize the historical importance of Obama being the first black President of the United States, I only saw him as our President, period (now it's starting to make sense where all of the SJW/woke lunatics started to crawl out from), and it never sat well with me how that alone was a reason for some people to vote for him. That said, I give Obama credit for how he did not run on that - the exact opposite of what Hillary and Warren have done waving around their clam cards.

Again bringing up the Nobel Peace Prize, I never understood that, and I voted for him. What's funny is how people were that confident in "Change," when a president is only so powerful, while the establishment holds the cards at the end of the day.
    ---------------------------------------
    Paul V

Misc Holy Spirit Crew
    Misc Epilepsy Crew
    Misc Dallas Crew
    Misc Over 40 crew
    *Old Misc Crew*

Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tamorlane has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

It's corporate media, they're driven by profits. What do you expect. In Canada and the UK they have the CBC and BBC. Because they exist on tax-payer dollars, they are obligated to report without bias, often ensuring both sides of an issue are given fair time to argue their case. Often an intermediary is involved.

So the thing you want, is what right-wing Americans explicitly claim they don't want the government getting involved with. Because the right-wing don't trust government when it's not controlled by the GOP.

Chinese Trade Consultant Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tha big kahoona has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by paul_v View Post
    I had a traumatic brain injury
    I just mention Trump
    Worst. Side effect. Ever
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

It's corporate media, they're driven by profits. What do you expect. In Canada and the UK they have the CBC and BBC. Because they exist on tax-payer dollars, they are obligated to report without bias, often ensuring both sides of an issue are given fair time to argue their case. Often an intermediary is involved.

So the thing you want, is what right-wing Americans explicitly claim they don't want the government getting involved with. Because the right-wing don't trust government when it's not controlled by the GOP.
    I'll just leave this here.

Also, while you're defending the media, you might want to take a walk around CNN and MSNBC to see the coverage your boy Berno is getting from them.

http://inthesetimes.com/article/2218...ic-debate-2020
    https://www.jacobinmag.com/2019/11/c...c-warren-biden
    https://www.realclearpolitics.com/20...rs_498270.html
    https://www.thenation.com/article/sa...en-cnn-debate/
    https://www.truthdig.com/articles/cn...-sanders-bias/

Lol fuk dude, the examples are endless.

So don't look now Tammy, but maybe - just maybe Trump was right. And just because he says it - whatever "it" is doesn't mean you automatically have to disagree.

Edit: Here, sign the petition lol..

END Mainstream Media bias against Bernie Sanders/CNN & MSNBC

https://sign.moveon.org/petitions/ma...-media-biascnn

Let me get this straight, one minute you're sticking up for CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc, the next you're bashing them for being corporate owned?

Originally Posted by Dave22reborn View Post
    Let me get this straight, one minute you're sticking up for CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc, the next you're bashing them for being corporate owned?
    And then there's that.

Bernie tells us corporate owned stuff is bad.. Millionaires and billionaires and wall street and lions and tigers and bears oh my!

So then why the hell would a Berniebot like Tammy defend the corporate owned media? Especially after they can't even be bothered to throw his boy Berno some crumbs lol

And then there's that.

Bernie tells us corporate owned stuff is bad.. Millionaires and billionaires and wall street and lions and tigers and bears oh my!

So then why the hell would a Berniebot like Tammy defend the corporate owned media? Especially after they can't even be bothered to throw his boy Berno some crumbs lol
    Why does he defend Google, Amazon, and Facebook?

Bernie Sanders says he would ‘absolutely’ try to break up Facebook, Google, Amazon

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pol...amazon-1416786

vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    I'm sure a few of the extremists, the likes of which you'll encounter on the misc, did.

In general I don't think it was nearly as bad though.
    Nearly half the republicans falsely claimed Obama wasn’t born in the US. Some more extreme republicans claim his wife is actually a man. If that isn’t hate I don’t know what is.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate Obama, but it was because he's a communist America hater who did nothing but sew the seeds for the division we're seeing today. I never wished him or his family ill or anything though, I doubt anyone on the right did. But with Trump, you have the left going on news channels saying horrible things about the Trumps. They're deranged.

Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Venom08 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vitamink7 View Post
    Nearly half the republicans falsely claimed Obama wasn’t born in the US. Some more extreme republicans claim his wife is actually a man. If that isn’t hate I don’t know what is.
    Is it though? He grew up in Indonesia which, at that time especially, was extremely Islamist with no tolerance for Christians. His Kenyan half brother even said that Obama wasn't born in the US. Idk, it's a technicality but there were a lot of things that Obama kept hidden from the world. I mean he spent millions concealing his college transcripts and papers. What was he hiding? His real beliefs and feelings about the country?

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And it/she/he is gone. lmao.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RobParks2M has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Venom08 View Post
    I hate Obama, but it was because he's a communist America hater who did nothing but sew the seeds for the division we're seeing today. I never wished him or his family ill or anything though, I doubt anyone on the right did. But with Trump, you have the left going on news channels saying horrible things about the Trumps. They're deranged.
    This. Wasn't a fan of Obama's apology tour, poorly done & expensive medical overhaul, gun-running, or response to racial divisions. Never wanted anything other than to wait for him to leave office and get someone better.

Dems however have been trying to impeach Trump since they realized he won the electoral college. First they called for those in electoral college to defy their voting constituents and go blue, then proceeded started investigations into Trump from the get-go.

Then you have all the hollywood weirdos who took a break from diddling child stars and each other to take pictures of themselves holding trump's severed head, make fun of his potentially autistic child, and write/publish Trump/Putin literotica.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    Aspire to be fat, 45+ plus, and have at least 1 comment on every girl's bodyspace.
    "the personification of greatness"

vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10) vitamink7 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Trump pushed conspiracy theories about Obama including that he wasn’t born in the United States. Republicans chose Trump out of 17 candidates. Many posts here are filled with lies about Obama including believing these conspiracy theories and falsely calling him a communist.

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    And it/she/he is gone. lmao.
    He/she/it is to easy at times.

He/she/it is to easy at times.
    like spelling the word "too" is too easy? I remember being in grade 2.

like spelling the word "too" is too easy? I remember being in grade 2.
    Whooooaaaaaaaa, sure got me there Tammy.

Did you collect your food stamps today, you seem a little energized.

Wait.....Canada doesn't have food stamps.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/25256001/

Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Chowboy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I disliked Obama intensely, not him personally, but his policies, both foreign and domestic. I am sure there were many conservatives like me who felt the same.

However,, I do not remember any conservatards attempting a mass shooting on liberal politicians at a softball game, or anywhere else for that matter.

Nor do I remember hordes of masked basement dwellers rioting and burning everything in sight.

Can't remember any comedians walking around with a severed head of the POTUS either.

There are sooo many more examples, but you get the message.

Yes, it is much worse. Some will blame it on Trump and his persona.

Bottom line, it's the MSM who have dedicated themselves to removing him from office...at any cost.
    * Trad Archery Crew

Originally Posted by Chowboy View Post
    I disliked Obama intensely, not him personally, but his policies, both foreign and domestic. I am sure there were many conservatives like me who felt the same.

However,, I do not remember any conservatards attempting a mass shooting on liberal politicians at a softball game, or anywhere else for that matter.

Nor do I remember hordes of masked basement dwellers rioting and burning everything in sight.

Can't remember any comedians walking around with a severed head of the POTUS either.

There are sooo many more examples, but you get the message.

Yes, it is much worse. Some will blame it on Trump and his persona.

Bottom line, it's the MSM who have dedicated themselves to removing him from office...at any cost.
    You're right, I'd like to see these videos of people on the right screaming at the sky. I want to see these videos of conservatives having a meltdown on Twitter, YouTube, Facebook, etc.

MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MiscInformed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I loathed Obama and still do.

It wasn't personal though. I mean, I'm sure he can be charming and all that and even though I see pretty clearly that he is a full blown narcissist, I also recognize that it's impossible to get to the WH without being good at schmoozing with people, so in person, I can see why people loved him so much after meeting him. People felt the same way about Clinton and Reagan and Dubya as well.

I loathed Obama because I knew his background, I knew he was a liar, I knew the things he believed were antithetical to the Constitution, and because I knew he'd do great damage to our country, economy, and society. My fears were proven true.

The difference with Trump is that the people who hate him are driven by snobbery. They hate him because they think they are better than him. Better read, smarter, more cultured, more travelled, better educated, etc. All the usual BS you get with lefties when it comes to their political opponents. The Trump haters oppose his policies, but that's no different than any other republican in the past. What sets apart Trump haters is that they have an uncontrollable emotional reaction to the idea that somebody like Trump (i.e., the caricature of Trump that they have in their head) could ever become president instead of they themselves. That's at the root of it. They are both jealous and incredulous that he got elected. They hate him for that because to acknowledge that Trump might actually be more than the vulgar dolt that they think he is (i.e. that caricature of him they have in their heads) would rustle them more than they could bear. Snobbery is a helluva a drug...

Conservatives didn't feel this way about Obama and didn't oppose him for this reason, so you didn't see us behave the way so many with TDS behave.

Now, if Hillary had been in office from 2008-2016, you might have seen a bit more anger towards her, but I still don't think it would approach anything close to the levels we've seen since 2016 directed at Trump.

I think part of it also the fact that he's an outsider, a billionaire, and not under their control. Even with former republican presidents, they always had to worry about donors and would temper their message so as not to scare off the big donors. That gave the democRATS some control because they could always leverage their allies in the media to make uncomfortable waves when they wanted to get lobbyists and donors to apply gentle pressure to the WH to make the WH temper their policies.

Trump doesn't need anybody's money and doesn't give a fukk what the media says about him because he's comfortable in his own skin. He has a huge ego (though I'm not sure he's a narcissist like Obama because also appears to have great empathy for others) from his time in NYC and he actually loves to troll and spar with his antagonists. Must be his Queens upbringing.

My $0.02.
    "Thus, a good man, though a slave, is free; but a wicked man, though a king, is a slave. For he serves, not one man alone, but what is worse, as many masters as he has vices." - St. Augustine of Hippo

LTC crew, TN crew, STEM crew, MAGA crew, Catholic crew, AP7 crew, "pineapple on pizza" crew

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    You're making **** up now? Is that where we are?
    No? I remember plenty of insane conspiracy theory nonsense about Obama posted on this forum and in fact in this very thread, the one where people are rushing to state how neutral they were on the subject, we have posters literally saying he's a communist who hates America. Not my fault if you've decided to block all this stuff from your memory.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    No? I remember plenty of insane conspiracy theory nonsense about Obama posted on this forum and in fact in this very thread, the one where people are rushing to state how neutral they were on the subject, we have posters literally saying he's a communist who hates America. Not my fault if you've decided to block all this stuff from your memory.
    A handful of posters did the birther thing, you make it seem like conservatives left and right were screeching this ****.

You guys on the other hand are having a meltdown every single day.

Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    A few years ago, disagreeing with the president made you a racist.

Nowadays, agreeing with the president makes you a racist.

Strange huh?

Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smob3 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Also are we going to forget how psychotic the left was under Bush? Nothing close to the anti-Trump hysteria, but easily more than conservatives against Obama.