ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ChangeOfStyle has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

In your own expertise, what triceps exercise most helped you produce a huge longhead?

Lateral triceps head right now seems pretty decent, however the long head really gives that visualization of a huge arm. What exercise best builds it?

Just to give a simple idea of my routine, it alternates every 2 weeks in my push regime with;

Superset of

Triceps pushdown with Bar
    +
    Triceps pushdown with Rope

Superset of

Standing Skullcrushers
    +
    Standing Triceps Dumbell Overhead
    if you need someone to chat with, don't hesitate to shoot me a PM.

Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Garage Rat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anything that gives a good stretch to the triceps.
    Overhead bent over behind the head cable extensions.
    Oldschool pullover and presses or even a ez bar tricep extension letting the elbows come back and then up each rep.
    Your basically stretching them and then a contraction.
    The standing on arm DB extensions are good as you mentioned.

WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10) WeightedDip is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ChangeOfStyle View Post
    Lateral triceps head right now seems pretty decent, however the long head really gives that visualization of a huge arm. What exercise best builds it?

Just to give a simple idea of my routine, it alternates every 2 weeks in my push regime with;

Superset of

Triceps pushdown with Bar
    +
    Triceps pushdown with Rope

Superset of

Standing Skullcrushers
    +
    Standing Triceps Dumbell Overhead
    The moves that allow you to push the most weight. Weighted Dips and Close Grip Bench. Call it beginner gains, but I added 2" to my arms in a year and a half. Two of my biggest exercises over that year and a half were weighted dips / weighted pull ups and chin ups.