Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trolling the trolls...... dabbmw2002's Avatar
    dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) dabbmw2002 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Snoozapalooza - Impeachment Hearing A Borefest, Senators Napping, Walking Out

Soy boy beta male Chris Hayes is triggered

Senator Rand Paul glued his eyes on a crossword puzzle hidden under his desk during opening arguments from Schiff, the House Intelligence chairman from California. Senator Bernie Sanders could be seen nodding off, slouched deep in his wooden desk with his chin bobbing on his chest.

…Clocking in at more than two and a half hours, Schiff’s opening argument left dozens of empty chairs on the Senate floor as Republicans – and a few sleepy Democrats – left the room to converse in the halls or grab a snack.

When the California Democrat said, “Now let me turn to the second article of impeachment,” McConnell crumpled in his chair.

“The end is in sight,” Schiff assured, as exasperation boiled on the Republican side of the chamber and more senators trickled out.

Even Democrats strongly backing impeachment drifted to the back of the room to stretch their legs as Schiff’s opening drew to a close. Booker, towering at 6 feet 2 inches, leaned up against a marble pillar at the back end of the room, still focused on Schiff’s remarks.

Absent from the room for more than 30 minutes, Sanders and Senator Amy Klobuchar — both pulled from the 2020 campaign trail to judge the impeachment case — cruised back in together to take their seats as Schiff concluded by urging senators to preserve the republic with a fair trial.
    TRUMP 2020

(Shhhhh, only tears now......:)

Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Procta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not really sure at this point what the Dems end game is...no way are they swaying votes for impeachment or the general voting public for 2020

hell the media is also bored of it as it is going no where
    #triggered

making victims out of SJWs

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Shows you what a waste of time everyone knows this is.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dan_S has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Chris Hayes has a good point...except this would be like being called to serve on a jury to hear about how a kid skipped class and they decided to waste hundreds of peoples time on it.

Most jury trials have an actual, you know, crime.

semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Fox used this point to try to convince their viewers to not bother watching the actual thing and to only watch fox for coverage of it. So they can do the usual propaganda. I still can't understand how people can be this messed up. I guess its good I am being exposed to this side of humanity. Thanks guys.
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Regardless of this entire thing being a complete sham, this still isn't a good look.

They need to at least appear to be taking something as significant as an impeachment trial seriously.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post
    not really sure at this point what the Dems end game is...no way are they swaying votes for impeachment or the general voting public for 2020

He went for 2 hrs?
    I listened up to the point where he basically called the president of the Ukraine a scared little girl who would do anything mean old trump told him to do. barf.

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by semitope View Post
    Fox used this point to try to convince their viewers to not bother watching the actual thing and to only watch fox for coverage of it. So they can do the usual propaganda. I still can't understand how people can be this messed up. I guess its good I am being exposed to this side of humanity. Thanks guys.
    So you're telling me a news organization is offering to summarize events? How scandalous!

Kinda like how this is the third headline on CNN:

"Catch up: We watched 400+ minutes of the trial so you could watch it in 2"

Goodbye semicope.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250) semitope has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by BuckNakedinBama View Post
    So you're telling me a news organization is offering to summarize events? How scandalous!

Kinda like how this is the third headline on CNN:

"Catch up: We watched 400+ minutes of the trial so you could watch it in 2"

Goodbye semicope.
    fox is barely a news organization. The comment I was referring to was from fox and friends too. These are trump cultists. Their only intention is to distort whatever they present in favor of trump
    Is there no limit to what people will believe if it is prefaced by the phrase,
    "Scientists say" ?

I rep back +0

Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Dorich has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    fox is barely a news organization. The comment I was referring to was from fox and friends too. These are trump cultists. Their only intention is to distort whatever they present in favor of trump
    You're a fool. FOX News has always been without bias against Israel, for many many years, which cannot be said for CNN and MSNBC.
    = Formerly obese crew =

Total weight loss June 06, 2016 - April 17, 2017: 52.4 kg / 115.5 lbs

My completed journey to 10% or slightly-below-10% BF: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173635211

Lean bulking since May 22, 2017: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=174454421

Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'd say they're doing a fine job (their reporting doesn't open them up to lawsuits LMFAO)

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And the headline I posted was from CNN.

I could say the exact same about CNN. Their only intention is to distort whatever they present as against Trump.

Your mental health seems to be declining. Before you seemed somewhat capable of rational thought but were liberal. You've drifted towards total derangement. I'll pray for you.
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I thought leftists like you preferred summaries over the full thing? (Mueller Report)

Anyways, they even showed on Inside Edition that Kelly Ripa asked her audience from Live, "how many people are watching the impeachment?" and not a single person in the audience raised their hands. My uncle who is a staunch Democrat and a boomer who hates Trump even said this is a waste of time and he's sick of it.

When this is over, you'll see that this just backfired on Dems
    LionBlast - Pre-Workout + Nootropic Ambassador

Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ramoneb87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Dorich View Post
    You're a fool. FOX News has always been without bias against Israel, for many many years, which cannot be said for CNN and MSNBC.
    Sure FOX has some bias, but they aren't as blatant as CNN. But atleast FOX doesn't have a CEO who actively pushes a certain narrative

https://www.kusi.com/cnn-insider-blo...esident-trump/

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Low energy trolling. As usual.
    Currently: traveling

Last country visited: Costa Rica - 2020
    Next country booked: Netherlands - 2020

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by rhadam View Post
    Low energy trolling. As usual.
    He's 100% correct. I switched over to Fox and there was Hannity with a guest blathering on about the Dems while the actual trial coverage was in a tiny corner of the screen with no audio. Fox News is a joke.

And as for this being "boring".. kinda hard to "liven" things up when the jurors are protecting the defendant by not allowing witnesses and evidence (new or old). Seems the only one paying attention is Trump, and he's losing his mind on Twitter screeching lie after lie.

Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Fishman15 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    24 hours for democrat's opening statements? Are we really wondering why everyone is bored and exhausted out of their minds...
    Hello, helloo, hellooo....is anybody in there?

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    He's 100% correct. I switched over to Fox and there was Hannity with a guest blathering on about the Dems while the actual trial coverage was in a tiny corner of the screen with no audio. Fox News is a joke.

And as for this being "boring".. kinda hard to "liven" things up when the jurors are protecting the defendant by not allowing witnesses and evidence (new or old). Seems the only one paying attention is Trump, and he's losing his mind on Twitter screeching lie after lie.
    Do you think that all Trump voters are despicable? If you don't, do you think that's a rational position to have?
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

So you turned on an opinion show and they were giving their opinions? THE HORROR!

monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Procta View Post

They're just trying to drag this out as long as possible, they've lost 2020 and they know it.

They're a bunch of clowns, they have no endgame.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -Conservative crew
    -Trump 2020 crew

monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) monty097 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Don Lemon and the other cucks on CNN as well as MSNBC literally open their shows crying about Trump, they are no different.
    -always pick 4 crew
    -mod negged crew
    -Conservative crew
    -Trump 2020 crew

ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ChewYourFood is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    An impeachable offense should be so obvious, that it shouldn't take more that 20 minutes to explain it. I have it in the background and Schiff just drones on and on. But I guess this is a hill that Schiff is willing to die on. NBC just cut away to show Ellen. Just lmao.

Nobody is taking this serious. NOBODY.

They should dismiss 100-0 out of principle.

Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Irezumi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I can't wait until the leader of this great country gets acquitted of these phoney charges brought to us by the anti American communist phags who call themselves the Democrats.
    "INFIDEL was the epithet, an insult that was thrown at me over and over again by family and former Muslim friends. Its a label that I now wear with pride and joy"
    -Ayaan Hirsi Ali

LE6920CA Magpul
    Glock 19 Gen 3

jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jeffl1980 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Right.........is this why they're LIVE streaming it online?
    ▪█───█▪ Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody want to lift no heavy-azz weights. ▪█───█▪

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    So you turned on an opinion show and they were giving their opinions? THE HORROR!
    I turned it on during prime time.. 8:30ish. MSNBC was showing live coverage of the "trial" instead of their regular scheduled show(s). But of course Fox News can't show something that isn't favorable to Trump and instead had to run their scheduled hit pieces.

ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I turned it on during prime time.. 8:30ish. MSNBC was showing live coverage of the "trial" instead of their regular scheduled show(s). But of course Fox News can't show something that isn't favorable to Trump and instead had to run their scheduled hit pieces.
    So now you're pissed Fox News was showing their regular programming instead of this impeachment nonsense. You might want to write a nasty letter to the FCC.

kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kcadrenalin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    or..... and I know this is a crazy idea, but hear me out...
    maybe, just maybe, their ratings are showing them that nobody is watching when they go live wall to wall, so they switch back to the shows that get them rating and revenue.

Most people are not paying attention to any of this.
    ________

MFC

________
    Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote. -Benjamin Franklin
    Lives in Kansas City, Fort Worth, and Mt. Airy Crew

FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FatBallz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    They ran their regular programming because they want people to actually watch their channel. Nobody wants to watch that boring crap, including CNN and MSNBC viewers. I'm willing to bet that CNN and MSNBC viewership has plunged during their airing of the hearings. If they were smart, they would show their regular programming. They are just going to spin events from the hearings against Trump anyways.
    No fat chicks

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NitrogenWidget has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    maybe, just maybe, their ratings are showing them that nobody is watching when they go live wall to wall, so they switch back to the shows that get them rating and revenue.

sounds most likely.
    FOX killed it in the ratings last yr so obviously they are doing something right to get the majority of viewers.
    many more than CNN.
    they just face planted it in the ratings.

Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    So now you're pissed Fox News was showing their regular programming instead of this impeachment nonsense. You might want to write a nasty letter to the FCC.
    And this perfectly illustrates why Fox "News" is a joke. This is the IMPEACHMENT TRIAL of the POTUS. It deserves to be seen by the public. There is a huge percentage of Americans who only watch Fox "News" because they are biased. THEY are the ones who need to watch it the most.

Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post

Ratings.. SMFH. Read my response above.

Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post
    They ran their regular programming because they want people to actually watch their channel. Nobody wants to watch that boring crap, including CNN and MSNBC viewers. I'm willing to bet that CNN and MSNBC viewership has plunged during their airing of the hearings. If they were smart, they would show their regular programming. They are just going to spin events from the hearings against Trump anyways.
    Do you think CNN and MSNBC are going to run hit pieces on Trump instead of showing Trump's lawyers when it's their turn?