Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by NYPat View Post
    And this perfectly illustrates why Fox "News" is a joke. This is the IMPEACHMENT TRIAL of the POTUS. It deserves to be seen by the public. There is a huge percentage of Americans who only watch Fox "News" because they are biased. THEY are the ones who need to watch it the most.
    I don't know about Canada, but down here we get like 400 channels. There about ten I could watch the impeachment on, along with Youtube.

So, essentially, you're a moron.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    or..... and I know this is a crazy idea, but hear me out...
    maybe, just maybe, their ratings are showing them that nobody is watching when they go live wall to wall, so they switch back to the shows that get them rating and revenue.

Most people are not paying attention to any of this.
    ^So much this.

You can only cram a narrative so much until people get fukkin fed up, especially since nothing has happened. How many years, how many man hours for Russia collusion?....

I didn't even vote for Trump. The SECOND he fukkin got into office impeachment was tossed around AND THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE BEEN FUKKIN TRYING TO DO SINCE.

It's a cot dayum annoyance. It's pitiful. It's shameful. It's cowardice.

They lost the election and have done nothing over these past 4 years to build up and get better other than:
    -Orange man bad, must impeach!
    -GIVE AWAY ALL FREE THINGS TO ALL VICTIMIZED MINORITIES!!!!
    -FREE HEALTHCARE!
    -FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!!

Fukin hell man, it's so fukkin bad I just chuckle at the fact full grown "professional politicians" are like this.

Come time, I am checking my name next to every COT DAYUM "R" on the ballot. My entire life I have gone third-party or some "R's" that fit the bill and I agreed with. Dug into my selections and picked what I wanted to. Fuk, even when I was a younger man I voted for Obama in 08, lmfao. I learned, grew up, paid my dues and taxes and realize nothing is free.

The way that side of the aisle is now, no fukkin way am I going to check that box next to any democrat in the near future. They have some major overhaulin and reality checks.
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    I don't know about Canada, but down here we get like 400 channels. There about ten I could watch the impeachment on, along with Youtube.

So, essentially, you're a moron.
    Classic.

First, I'm from NY not Canada. Second, just because you watch other channels/youtube doesn't mean that millions of other people don't watch Fox News exclusively. Third, of course you have to resort to name calling.

Great job.

NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NYPat has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Nelly87 View Post
    ^So much this.

You can only cram a narrative so much until people get fukkin fed up, especially since nothing has happened. How many years, how many man hours for Russia collusion?....

I didn't even vote for Trump. The SECOND he fukkin got into office impeachment was tossed around AND THAT IS ALL THEY HAVE BEEN FUKKIN TRYING TO DO SINCE.

It's a cot dayum annoyance. It's pitiful. It's shameful. It's cowardice.

They lost the election and have done nothing over these past 4 years to build up and get better other than:
    -Orange man bad, must impeach!
    -GIVE AWAY ALL FREE THINGS TO ALL VICTIMIZED MINORITIES!!!!
    -FREE HEALTHCARE!
    -FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE FREE!!

Fukin hell man, it's so fukkin bad I just chuckle at the fact full grown "professional politicians" are like this.

Come time, I am checking my name next to every COT DAYUM "R" on the ballot. My entire life I have gone third-party or some "R's" that fit the bill and I agreed with. Dug into my selections and picked what I wanted to. Fuk, even when I was a younger man I voted for Obama in 08, lmfao. I learned, grew up, paid my dues and taxes and realize nothing is free.

The way that side of the aisle is now, no fukkin way am I going to check that box next to any democrat in the near future. They have some major overhaulin and reality checks.
    None of this is true. This is the Fox News narrative that they keep repeating over and over (and Trump).

Funny how Dems didn't impeach Trump after the Mueller report. But hurr durr they've been trying since the election!!

And no Dem is saying that anything is FREE!! They just want to spend the money on other things. So instead of hundreds of dollars for the war machine defense department, they want to spend it on infrastructure, education, and healthcare. Radical

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Classic.

First, I'm from NY not Canada. Second, just because you watch other channels/youtube doesn't mean that millions of other people don't watch Fox News exclusively. Third, of course you have to resort to name calling.

Great job.
    Youre an adult and still cant fathom the fact that not everyone thinks like you or wants to be anything like you. There's an absolute possibility that Fox News and the viewers are tired of this bullchit, but not in your head. Everything the right does is done with mal-intent to you, partisan phaggot. Legit semitope status, good job patricia, youre also pathetic.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    None of this is true. This is the Fox News narrative that they keep repeating over and over (and Trump).

Funny how Dems didn't impeach Trump after the Mueller report. But hurr durr they've been trying since the election!!

And no Dem is saying that anything is FREE!! They just want to spend the money on other things. So instead of hundreds of dollars for the war machine defense department, they want to spend it on infrastructure, education, and healthcare. Radical
    Impeach Trump after Mueller said there was no collusion? WTF? LMAO

Show us whos saying what already, all this hearsay nonsense. Make a damn thread about a (D) candidate you bumbling fool.
    USMC 0311
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Youre an adult and still cant fathom the fact that not everyone thinks like you or wants to be anything like you. There's an absolute possibility that Fox News and the viewers are tired of this bullchit, but not in your head. Everything the right does is done with mal-intent to you, partisan phaggot. Legit semitope status, good job patricia, youre also pathetic.
    Cool story, nice mini-tantrum. Can't wait for your next post about how much a liberal makes you cringe.

Impeach Trump after Mueller said there was no collusion? WTF? LMAO

Show us whos saying what already, all this hearsay nonsense. Make a damn thread about a (D) candidate you bumbling fool.
    Obstruction of Justice? Like 10+ instances of it? Derp

And this is another point you keep screaming about liberal posters - don't say anything mean about Trump (even though it's true) and just tell us why you support your candidate. I've already done that many times over in this forum.

Maybe you should start considering posting about thread topics and stop screeching about liberals.

Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nelly87 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cool story, nice mini-tantrum. Can't wait for your next post about how much a liberal makes you cringe.

"Good evening, I'm Eric Alost. NATO forces bomb Serbia and Kosovo. An unidentified man is being held for questioning by the FBI for suspected links to last month's biological virus deaths. In local news, a dog named Hero takes the grand prize at the annual- I wish I could tell you more pertinent news, but we're in a rating system here, and the key factor is 'sensationalism'. They've got you running in circles, 9 to 5, and 5 to 9... you're mine! I tell you what they want you to know, and you consider it the truth...."

System of a Down - yessir
    "We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then, is not an act, but a habit." -Aristotle
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure." - Marianne Williamson
    "The only guarantee in life is death, live a life worth dying for." - Me
    "He who makes a beast out of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Samuel Johnson
    "It's not over UNTIL I WIN!" - John-leslie Brown (Son of Les Brown)

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

Nothing worthwile is ever easy.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) OptimistPrime11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I think the Dems are realizing they made a major mistake with this peach mint. Everyone is completely sick of it. The average persons knows what Trump did wasn't a big deal, and they know that he stands zero chance of being removed from office.

So all of this is one giant show. And for what?

Even the networks are bored and sick of it and that should really tell you all you need to know.

This is really going to hurt them come election time, and whenever the next Dem gets elected. Because turn about is fair play.

Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000) Drinman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    goodbye pat
    "Have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?"

Fox News devised a way to cover the impeachment trial without covering it at all

Viewers were shown video without the audio, allowing hosts to spin the proceedings in real time.

As the impeachment trial got underway in the Senate on Wednesday, Fox News covered it in a way that gave the appearance of journalism but was actually propaganda.

In fairness, the network did cover the entirety of Rep. Adam Schiff’s two-hour opening statement. But after that, while CNN and MSNBC continued to broadcast the trial, Fox News turned to spin.

Back in November, Fox News spun the House impeachment hearings by featuring short, out-of-context clips of Republicans defending President Trump that portrayed things in the best possible light for them. But that option wasn’t available on Wednesday, as the entirety of the day was allotted to Democratic impeachment managers.

Starting with The Five, the network’s early evening roundtable commentary show, and continuing throughout the evening, Fox News broadcast portions of screen-in-screen video of the trial. But instead of playing the audio, network hosts provided the normal Trumpian spin. So while someone who just looked at the screen may have concluded Fox News was covering the trial, in fact it wasn’t covering it at all.
    Fox News primetime hosts did everything they could to diminish the significance of the impeachment trial. Tucker Carlson began his show by comparing it to “a movie written and directed by children whose ending you already know, and by the way, it’s 20 hours long, in Hungarian, with misspelled subtitles.” He even offered a tongue-in-cheek apology to viewers when he did show brief clips from the trial.
    https://www.vox.com/2020/1/23/210783...trial-coverage

Fox "News"

Obstruction of Justice? Like 10+ instances of it? Derp

And this is another point you keep screaming about liberal posters - don't say anything mean about Trump (even though it's true) and just tell us why you support your candidate. I've already done that many times over in this forum.

Maybe you should start considering posting about thread topics and stop screeching about liberals.
    I do post about thread topics, would you like to make this a ban bet? We can do how many threads you have that are talking about (D) candidates as well.

Why do you make such autistic challenges when you 100% cant back them up?

Fox News devised a way to cover the impeachment trial without covering it at all

Fox "News"
    Youre using a news organization that reports >95% negative on Trump. No wonder you enjoy that partisan drivel. Doesnt make a real argument here.

Seriously pat, what is wrong with you? All you can do is bark at me about "omg dont say anything mean about Trump." I am literally telling you how to win voters from the Trump side. "but I've already done that!" No you havent dolt, show me the last one you made.

Again, making chit up and trying to paint this picture like I want to "just hear nice things about Trump." Youre actually insane.
    USMC 0311
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) scheal has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Not forgetting illegal vermin
    2nd Amendment

A well regulated Militia,
    Being necessary to the security of a free State,
    The right of the people to keep and bear Arms,
    Shall not be infringed

ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ack33 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fox News primetime hosts did everything they could to diminish the significance of the impeachment trial. Tucker Carlson began his show by comparing it to “a movie written and directed by children whose ending you already know, and by the way, it’s 20 hours long, in Hungarian, with misspelled subtitles.” He even offered a tongue-in-cheek apology to viewers when he did show brief clips from the trial.
    So Fox did cover it then. You first said they didn't cover it at all, then you said Tucker Carlson showed clips from it. Which is it?
    LionBlast - Pre-Workout + Nootropic Ambassador

Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Dave22reborn has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    He's 100% correct. I switched over to Fox and there was Hannity with a guest blathering on about the Dems while the actual trial coverage was in a tiny corner of the screen with no audio. Fox News is a joke.

And as for this being "boring".. kinda hard to "liven" things up when the jurors are protecting the defendant by not allowing witnesses and evidence (new or old). Seems the only one paying attention is Trump, and he's losing his mind on Twitter screeching lie after lie.
    Why is Bernie nodding off?

I do post about thread topics, would you like to make this a ban bet? We can do how many threads you have that are talking about (D) candidates as well.

Why do you make such autistic challenges when you 100% cant back them up?

Youre using a news organization that reports >95% negative on Trump. No wonder you enjoy that partisan drivel. Doesnt make a real argument here.

Seriously pat, what is wrong with you? All you can do is bark at me about "omg dont say anything mean about Trump." I am literally telling you how to win voters from the Trump side. "but I've already done that!" No you havent dolt, show me the last one you made.

Again, making chit up and trying to paint this picture like I want to "just hear nice things about Trump." Youre actually insane.
    This fuking guy.

Do you think people on this forum are stupid and don't see the chit you post every day? Literally all you do in every thread is quote liberals and then attack them and let everyone know how much they make you cringe.

Then you "give them advice" like what you bolded in your quote.

Do you seriously think ANY Trumper is going to change their mind and become a Bernie supporter? That has about as much chance as Senate Republicans paying attention to the impeachment trial and changing their minds.

FUKING LOL

Medallion Wearing CEO10k Ephedra's Avatar
    Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ephedra has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    100% chance CNN doesn't fully cover the 2 days Republicans get to make their case.

0% chance NYPat will be bitching about it with the same enthusiasm.

Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blasting is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    And this perfectly illustrates why Fox "News" is a joke. This is the IMPEACHMENT TRIAL of the POTUS. It deserves to be seen by the public. There is a huge percentage of Americans who only watch Fox "News" because they are biased. THEY are the ones who need to watch it the most.
    Ah, yes, as we know MSNBC/CNN don’t care about ratings. They only want to provide facts! And important news stories! They’re so transparent!

Crazy idea, but if people are really interested in the trial so much they can go watch it on CNN. Hell, this is the perfect opportunity for Democrats right? Biased Fox News doesn’t show trial so they lose viewers who are so deeply interested in this super interesting trial. Those viewers go to CNN, to see the truth, and they hear the actual case with that very damning evidence and feel they’ve been betrayed by Fox News and Republicans. And now they’re starting to feel the Bern.
    You wanna go to jail or you wanna go home?

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Fox "News"
    hey man lol'd hard at the vox quote. That's good chit. NYPat is a 10/10 troll on this forum hahaha.

No one would seriously use vox for politcs while accusing others of propaganda HAHAHAHA would they?!?! WOULD THEY???
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise

ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThePD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    .. kinda hard to "liven" things up when the jurors
    Senators are not "jurors"

Id be screeching too about the complete partisan bull**** nonsense this impeachment has been. Literally 15min after he won scummy dems were calling for impeachment.

chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chaunce54 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by rectifryer View Post
    hey man lol'd hard at the vox quote. That's good chit. NYPat is a 10/10 troll on this forum hahaha.

No one would seriously use vox for politcs while accusing others of propaganda HAHAHAHA would they?!?! WOULD THEY???
    Yes. Yes they would and yes they do.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D

JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JoshSP1985 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ThePD View Post
    Senators are not "jurors"

Id be screeching too about the complete partisan bull**** nonsense this impeachment has been. Literally 15min after he won scummy dems were calling for impeachment.
    Actually even BEFORE he won they were.
    *DAD CREW*
    *RON PAUL*
    *MAGA*
    *ANTI-CIRC/FGM*
    *SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED*
    *CCW*

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Classic.

Great job.
    If someone WANTED to watch the impeachment trial, AND they get Fox News, THEY CAN CHANGE THE CHANNEL TO WATCH IT if they so desire.

Your argument is essentially that anyone who watches Fox News is literally incapable of changing the channel. Are you seriously this retarded?
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Do you seriously think ANY Trumper is going to change their mind and become a Bernie supporter? That has about as much chance as Senate Republicans paying attention to the impeachment trial and changing their minds.

FUKING LOL
    They probably would if he was a better candidate...
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by djfuzzy View Post
    They probably would if he was a better candidate...
    I might consider Tom Steyer in 2024, but some his stances are questionable. Would still take Trump over him though.
    ^^Former 300+lb Crew^^

WWPB2D