SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50) SBB1 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Am I getting enough sleep?

I usually go to sleep around 10-10:30pm

However I like to go to the gym around 2:30am, why? Any other time the gym is too busy for my liking, there’s a lot of waiting for people to finish with equipment and I just end up spending double the time in the gym waiting around.

So, I’ll usually get 4 hours of sleep between 10-2. When I finish my workout I’ll get home around 3:30/4am. I have a wash etc and go back to sleep until around 7/8am

I am getting at least 7 hours sleep, however it is distributed in a somewhat odd way, I am wondering if this could significantly effect any progress I could be making.

Thanks a lot

shutternick1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SBB1 View Post
    I usually go to sleep around 10-10:30pm

However I like to go to the gym around 2:30am, why? Any other time the gym is too busy for my liking, there’s a lot of waiting for people to finish with equipment and I just end up spending double the time in the gym waiting around.

So, I’ll usually get 4 hours of sleep between 10-2. When I finish my workout I’ll get home around 3:30/4am. I have a wash etc and go back to sleep until around 7/8am

I am getting at least 7 hours sleep, however it is distributed in a somewhat odd way, I am wondering if this could significantly effect any progress I could be making.

Thanks a lot
    . Looks like segmented sleep can actually be beneficial if done right: https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorder...mented-sleep#1

bstatic is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You need to make sure you're going through both REM deep sleep cycles. You could be getting enough or you could not. Keep an eye on your blood sugar.