Thread: Struggling

BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BelgianBAMF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Struggling

Hey guys
    New to the forum, thought about making a post quick here

Abit about myself
    Dimitri is the name
    28yo
    211.2lbs
    5.57 height
    Bf% 30%? Probably abit more

Ivr had some bad luck last year in terms of injuries and bad habits but want to bring a change.
    Started this week training again after 7 months not being able (injury+surgery) and my bad habits of binging junk food..
    Im ashamed of myself but like I said I want to change that, now a friend is helping me, he is a personal coach and made me a quick diet to reset my body. 3.400kcals on training days, 2700 on rest days. Im am training 4x a week upper lower phul from TheViking I found scrolling through some topics on google.
    Now diet is basic, I can send it but its in dutch but pretty clear what all means.
    Oatmeal with water, 1 scoop of whey, peanutbutter, banana, 1 egg
    3x chicken/beef, pasta/rice, green veggies, pineapple
    Pre workout oatmeal with scoop of whey and mct oil spoon
    Post workout maltodeXtrine + shake
    Before sleep: whey + cottage cheese + muesli

Now my biggest problems are brocolli, i hate it, tried the 3meals now but its so.. tasteless
    Oats, not a big fan, he told me to use Brinta but I think its kind of the same
    Cottage cheese also aint a big fan..
    Pasta i can vary but the rest is so hard for me I eat the chicken+pasta+brocolli+pineapple meal and I am still hungry.. but when eating the meal itself I aint hungry cause I dont like the taste of it.. so my stomach blocks, same as with the oats and cottagr cheese.
    Only thing that isnt so hard is the chicken/beef,& ,,the fruits

He is mostly focussed on his athletes thats why I though about asking here, any tips in how to improve on this? What can I switch? How do I make things taste.. good? How do I make this diet be more "fun"
    I really wanna lose fat but I am struggling so bad with the lack of taste/lack of feeling full and satisfied and really wanna hear from you guys what you might recommend me trying

Anyways apologies for the big wall of text.. appreciate you taking your time to read it and answer. Thanks in advance

DImitri

XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XinXom is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by BelgianBAMF View Post
    Hey guys
    New to the forum, thought about making a post quick here

Abit about myself
    Dimitri is the name
    28yo
    211.2lbs
    5.57 height
    Bf% 30%? Probably abit more

Ivr had some bad luck last year in terms of injuries and bad habits but want to bring a change.
    Started this week training again after 7 months not being able (injury+surgery) and my bad habits of binging junk food..
    Im ashamed of myself but like I said I want to change that, now a friend is helping me, he is a personal coach and made me a quick diet to reset my body. 3.400kcals on training days, 2700 on rest days. Im am training 4x a week upper lower phul from TheViking I found scrolling through some topics on google.
    Now diet is basic, I can send it but its in dutch but pretty clear what all means.
    Oatmeal with water, 1 scoop of whey, peanutbutter, banana, 1 egg
    3x chicken/beef, pasta/rice, green veggies, pineapple
    Pre workout oatmeal with scoop of whey and mct oil spoon
    Post workout maltodeXtrine + shake
    Before sleep: whey + cottage cheese + muesli

Now my biggest problems are brocolli, i hate it, tried the 3meals now but its so.. tasteless
    Oats, not a big fan, he told me to use Brinta but I think its kind of the same
    Cottage cheese also aint a big fan..
    Pasta i can vary but the rest is so hard for me I eat the chicken+pasta+brocolli+pineapple meal and I am still hungry.. but when eating the meal itself I aint hungry cause I dont like the taste of it.. so my stomach blocks, same as with the oats and cottagr cheese.
    Only thing that isnt so hard is the chicken/beef,& ,,the fruits

He is mostly focussed on his athletes thats why I though about asking here, any tips in how to improve on this? What can I switch? How do I make things taste.. good? How do I make this diet be more "fun"
    I really wanna lose fat but I am struggling so bad with the lack of taste/lack of feeling full and satisfied and really wanna hear from you guys what you might recommend me trying

Anyways apologies for the big wall of text.. appreciate you taking your time to read it and answer. Thanks in advance

DImitri
    Don't try and eat things you don't like it wont work find veggies other than broccoli you like instead same goes for the cottage cheese etc. You are eating quite a few calories i would probably lower that if you don't make progress. Find some non calorie dense foods that satisfy your cravings you don't have to eat all that stuff eat healthy foods you enjoy in reasonable amounts or you are headed right back for the junk before you know it. So you don't like oats and pasta ? eat bread or wraps or something instead. Don't like cottage cheese ? Try yogurt instead. Dont like broccoli? try peas or carrots or peppers onions etc. Having issues with hunger? eat more fruits and veggies and unbuttered popcorn etc with low calorie density. Want it to be more fun? you dont have to eat plain chicken and broccoli make a taco with a low calories wrap with some cheese and salsa and veggies just make sure it fits your macros and calories you can eat less calories and feel more full and satisfied try some things out and track it all.

ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50) ItalianDomenic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Are you using flavored whey? I mix my whey into my oatmeal with a fruit.

Spices are your friend. Experiment with them to add flavor. I researched what spices are used in Mexican, Italian, French cuisines and use them for different flavor profiles.

I eat chicken 3 times a week and no 2 meals taste the same.
    I Do It Because I Can...
    I Can Because I Want To...
    I Want To Because You Said I Couldn't

1/11/20: 194lbs / 22% BF. Goal: 200lbs / 10 - 12 % BF