k0nstant is on a distinguished road. (+10)

pain in upper leg and ache in left testicle (srs)

so I've browsed the other forum posts and I scheduled an appointment with my doctor today cause i still feel it after an entire day and night of sleeping. However, I have some specific problems that other forum posts did not mention.

2 days ago I deadlifted double my bodyweight (slightly more than double) and I guess i was not used to it. I think I accidentally concentrated on my left leg in particular during the last lift, and after the workout my upper leftleg portion felt weird
    So fast forward the next day, upper leg ache (everytime I walked) was evident but not really serious, what got me was the random ache in my left testicle. So when I sit down, it's my left test that sort of aches depending on position and when I'm walking it's my upper leg feeling uncomfortable.

I don't think its a torsion, I'm not in serious pain its just uncomfortable and I had a good n peaceful 9 hours of sleep without disturbance (although turning in my bed would feel weird). I think it is a strain or maybe a small hernia?
    I've already scheduled an appointment but I want to know what you guys think of it.

JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JontheAtheist has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    See what the doctor says and go from there.
    "Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength."- Arnold Schwarzenegger

Misc Crew

Combat Veterans Crew

Originally Posted by JontheAtheist View Post
    See what the doctor says and go from there.
    okay, update; went to the ER and they checked for any major hernias (pushed into my balls and asked me to cough [lol]) and found nothing. They did a sonogram and found that my testicles were in healthy condition EXCEPT there was some liquid in my testicles. So I was diagnosed with a small hydrocele, which they told me would be probably go away on its own. However, when I asked if it was epididymitis they said it's not possible if my only problem is pain in my left nut and groin. However, two days later (since it went from pain in my nuts when moving in my sleep or switching sleep positions to virtually no pain at all) I decided to do some chest and triceps, and at the end I felt nothing down there (wooh!). However, the next day I woke up and realized I kept having to pee and my penis felt weird [possible sign of a uti] yet I decided to do some experimenting, and instead of going ham in deadlifts I decided to do a weight that I have been comfortable with for the last couple months (300). After 2 reps, left nut felt weird again and my upper left leg (groin area) started acting funny. I immediately stopped and continued with the rest of the workout not involving my legs. Came home today, still feel completely fine. I think it is epididymitis or an inguinal hernia (though not likely since they checked). Also, I do have a small anterior pelvic tilt so maybe that affected my hernia (and I do not wear a belt, will order one today). I am probably going to schedule an appointment with a urologist soon.

An inguinal hernia has 3 main symptons, pain when coughing, bend over or lift a heavy object, I am not showcasing any of these symptons (except for maybe the last one [i tried deadlifting and my nuts felt weird]). Possible that this was just some nerve damage?