itsarypie is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Getting more toned and lean but not loose weight

Hi! I’m 18 years old 5’8” and weigh 113 lbs I’m at a very healthy weight I workout following a lean program every other day and then do a some booty workouts and a little bit of interval cardio training on the other days. I am thin but eat A LOT but very clean since I’m constantly working out. I love protiens like ham, eggs, low carb protein powders, ***e 0 yogurt, and healthy carbs like apples, berries, quinoa and of course veggies. I am lean and toned but I would love to leaner without getting too skinny. I’m not sure how to approach getting my abs more defined. Is it my workouts or my diet that’s cause them to not show? Should I do more cardio? I used to be ripped when I was underweight but now I’m healthy! I train so hard I just wish I could see the definition in my abs that I expected. I also was curious if I should track macros and if that would give better results. Thank you so much!

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by itsarypie View Post
    I would love to leaner without getting too skinny.
    Kind of hard to be leaner without getting skinnier, but you should post a pic for better feedback whether you need to eat less since you sound quite thin already.

If you list your workout routine you could also get feedback on whether you need more core/ab work.

kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kimm4 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    At 5'8" and 113 lbs there's nothing left to cut and you're underweight for your height. You're young and you're not seeing your abs because you haven't spent anytime building up a muscle foundation. You need a calorie surplus to build more overall muscle (which includes abs.)
    National Level Competitor (Female BB)