Registered User SubconsciousPWR's Avatar
    SubconsciousPWR is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Signs of Nutritional Deficiencies?

I recently watch a YT video on how you dont need to test for nutritional deficiencies and instead you can look for the signs. Can someone please verify if they are true like if you have a bleeding gum its a, "vitamin C deficiency" thankyou.

AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AdamWW has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by SubconsciousPWR View Post
    I recently watch a YT video on how you dont need to test for nutritional deficiencies and instead you can look for the signs. Can someone please verify if they are true like if you have a bleeding gum its a, "vitamin C deficiency" thankyou.
    Better to just google it dude... or get the blood tests, because symptoms often overlap with other problems.
    "When I die, I hope it's early in the morning so I don't have to go to work that day for no reason"