Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlackJack619 View Post
    To be clear you believe the only thing that can cause shadows to be different lengths is the tilt of the earth?
    Fuk off m8.
    I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

***Misc Strength Crew***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

Body Dysmorphia Survivor BlackJack619's Avatar
    BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    Fuk off m8.
    Congratulations you made it to the 6th page of this thread and you are still russled
    Suicide Prevention hotline
    Call 1-800-273-8255
    Available 24 hours everyday

dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dakensta has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congratulations you made it to the 6th page of this thread and you are still russled
    *russeled

come at me, mate. swear on me mum I'll wreck ya kunt.

I ain't no consarned religious fool, or such.

***Misc Strength Crew***

*** Official Misc Photography Crew ***

BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackJack619 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dakensta View Post
    *russeled

come at me, mate. swear on me mum I'll wreck ya kunt.

You'd have to catch me first fatty
    Call 1-800-273-8255

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Nothing like miscers who come in saying "evolution is fact and has ''mountains' of evidence when it's really just already assuming evolution is real and then just finding whatever "evidence" and adding that to the list despite the fact it's just confirmation bias.

Listen. Evolution is NOT FACT. IT BARELY QUALIFIES AS A HYPOTHESIS. LEGIT EVOLUTIONISTS HAVE COME OUT AND SAID IT'S PRETTY MUCH BS THAT ONLY EXISTS TO BE AN ALTERNATE THEORY SORT OF LIKE A ALT LEFT IN THE SPECTRUM OF BELIEF AND RIGHT BEING RELIGION.

Evolution isn't science. It's just a "metaphysical research program" as stated by an evolutionist and many have said that evolution is something they BELIEVE in because it helps them justify their selfish behaviors of drinking and constant pre Marital sex. It's a way of trying to explain away the shame and guilt they feel especially women when they get pounded by yet another guy and being used again as "something natural that exists to put me the woman in my place and make me pregnant because I only exist to push out babies not because I was created to have a specific purpose and beauty in life".

Women especially who subscribe to evolution are sad. Because they just think they're a piece of meat, a vagina meant to be fuked and cum dumped in her or in her. Evolution believing women always do the nastiest sex acts right away and ALWAYS FEEL bad and guilty inside yet they explain it away as "omg it's just chemicals in my brain misfiring" rather than realizing they are more than that. Christian girls who are married can do the most wh0re acts and feel amazing after because they don't feel guilty or wrong since they married under God and know God gave her permission to be slutty for her man who is love for life
    Posts recently but too lazy to update AVI and stats from July 2013 crew

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do military schools count?
    I worked with military on jblm, it depends, there is a wide variety of what is taught
    Insta is username snails.r.us

Odio quo non intellegunt Steemboat's Avatar
    Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Steemboat is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by LamboBrah View Post
    Nothing like miscers who come in saying "evolution is fact and has ''mountains' of evidence when it's really just already assuming evolution is real and then just finding whatever "evidence" and adding that to the list despite the fact it's just confirmation bias.

Listen. Evolution is NOT FACT. IT BARELY QUALIFIES AS A HYPOTHESIS. LEGIT EVOLUTIONISTS HAVE COME OUT AND SAID IT'S PRETTY MUCH BS THAT ONLY EXISTS TO BE AN ALTERNATE THEORY SORT OF LIKE A ALT LEFT IN THE SPECTRUM OF BELIEF AND RIGHT BEING RELIGION.

Evolution isn't science. It's just a "metaphysical research program" as stated by an evolutionist and many have said that evolution is something they BELIEVE in because it helps them justify their selfish behaviors of drinking and constant pre Marital sex. It's a way of trying to explain away the shame and guilt they feel especially women when they get pounded by yet another guy and being used again as "something natural that exists to put me the woman in my place and make me pregnant because I only exist to push out babies not because I was created to have a specific purpose and beauty in life".

Women especially who subscribe to evolution are sad. Because they just think they're a piece of meat, a vagina meant to be fuked and cum dumped in her or in her. Evolution believing women always do the nastiest sex acts right away and ALWAYS FEEL bad and guilty inside yet they explain it away as "omg it's just chemicals in my brain misfiring" rather than realizing they are more than that. Christian girls who are married can do the most wh0re acts and feel amazing after because they don't feel guilty or wrong since they married under God and know God gave her permission to be slutty for her man who is love for life
    I offer my opponents a bargain. If they will stop telling lies about us, I will stop telling the truth about them.

sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sandaltan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

hahaha what a pathetic loser you are!

Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reliance012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Evolution is a fact. Evolution is also a theory. Evolution by natural selection is arguably the most well substantiated theory in all of science. To say that the evidence supporting it is overwhelming would be the understatement of the century.

LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah LamboBrah
    Originally Posted by sandaltan View Post
    hahaha what a pathetic loser you are!
    Oh **** really. Well its not like Im surprised because evolutionists are the most vehement and extreme believers in their faith based religion aka non science mumbo jumbo ever. You can tell a christian or muslim god or allah is fake, but god or allah forbid someone says evolution is not science and they go insane and only hurl insults with pure hatred from their hearts to the point they fuking become a few points uglier due to their ugliness from within coming out.

eww gross

Originally Posted by Reliance012 View Post
    Evolution is a fact. Evolution is also a theory. Evolution by natural selection is arguably the most well substantiated theory in all of science. To say that the evidence supporting it is overwhelming would be the understatement of the century.
    my goodness. this is such a typical, standard operating proedure response taught to young children since grade 1 or even kindergarden on how to respond when someone goes against their bs theory. Its a mantra that they have to get them to vehmently believe and repeat so that there is no actual scientific debate, only going out to do research on why evolution is right and some new "evidence" they found, not on how its complete bs or at the very least, how to "prove" evolution by continuously trying to disrpove it and failing. Its just as easy to find "evidence" for evolution, as there is to find evidence against it. Its like how there are infinitely as many even numbers, as there are infinite odd and even numbers.

Litereally every evolutionist tard has this same, brainwashed, regurtiated from school and textbooks response. It comes from a state of fear and panic I believe and when they see that evolution may not be science, they quickly repeat this so that any of their peers watching can see he didnt faulter and so they dont have to punish him.. because believe me scientists even if they have won NOBEL prizes, if they go against it, they will fuking face so much difficulties and get shunned and casted out so hard. No other field of science does this.
    Posts recently but too lazy to update AVI and stats from July 2013 crew

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^

The most immediate clue that you are dealing with an anti-intellectual, anti-science, brainwashed religious fanatic is the use of the term "evolutionist".

How does it feel that your stance has been relegated to the dustbin of history and is no longer taught in any public science curriculum? As people get educated, they are exposed more and more to the evidence for common descent these days. Creationism and ID nowhere to be seen in something like AP bio or any university bio class.

Notice he mindlessly maintains that evolution is not a fact, but in no case gives anything in support of this claim, merely just spouting it. Not that the validity of something like evolution is determined by mere wordy arguments on message boards anyway (nope, it's determined by research in the field and lab, and the facts are overwhelmingly in support of common descent, regardless of how much someone utterly untrained in the field wants to think otherwise). That's the thing, no one cares what someone oblivious to the science thinks about any of this. A red on a bodybuilding forum, no less.

there are infinitely as many even numbers, as there are infinite odd and even numbers
    lol manages to bungle the one thing he is even stating in the post. There are the same number of even numbers, as there are odd and even numbers, in the sense the set of the even numbers and set of all whole numbers have the same cardinality.....as the mapping n -> 2n illustrates.

Each number from the left column is matched to the number in the right column, so same number of elements in the left and right columns (doing just nonnegative numbers):

0 ------ 0
    1 ------ 2
    2 ------ 4
    3 ------ 6
    4 ------ 8
    5 ------ 10
    6 ------ 12
    7 ------ 14
    8 ------ 16
    9 ------ 18
    10 ------ 20
    Last edited by numberguy12; 01-24-2020 at 06:31 AM.
    ∫∫ Mathematics crew ∑∑ : <Smackcity edition>

♫1:2:3:4 Pythagoras crew ♫ ♫

Can you really trust something when its margin for error is plus or minus a few million years?
    Call 1-800-273-8255

marii beatz, turn me up AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Because they just think they're a piece of meat, a vagina meant to be fuked and cum dumped in her or in her.
    well im hard
    mind the business that pay me in 2020

Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Seatard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    Hmm...does this mean 17 can choose to identify as even?

Edit: because if it does, next time I bet on evens in roulette and black 17 comes up, I'm going to make my case to the croupier that the number happens to be identifying as even.
    Yo, why do the "odd" numbers gotta be black?

Numbers and colors really need to be removed, and roulette wheels be allowed to spin both ways.

marii beatz, turn me up AltarOfPlagues's Avatar
    AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AltarOfPlagues has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by numberguy12 View Post
    lol manages to bungle the one thing he is even stating in the post. There are the same number of even numbers, as there are odd and even numbers, in the sense the set of the even numbers and set of all whole numbers have the same cardinality.....as the mapping n -> 2n illustrates.

Each number from the left column is matched to the number in the right column, so same number of elements in the left and right columns (doing just nonnegative numbers):

0 ------ 0
    1 ------ 2
    2 ------ 4
    3 ------ 6
    4 ------ 8
    5 ------ 10
    6 ------ 12
    7 ------ 14
    8 ------ 16
    9 ------ 18
    10 ------ 20
    dumb question: do you have to employ rational numbers to "break" cardinality?
    mind the business that pay me in 2020

numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) numberguy12 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AltarOfPlagues View Post
    dumb question: do you have to employ rational numbers to "break" cardinality?
    This isnt a dumb question, actually a deep question. Surprisingly the rationals have the same cardinality as the whole numbers (there are the same number of rationals as whole numbers).....even the set of algebraic numbers (broader than rationals) is still countable. You finally break this cardinality at the real numbers (the continuum, which includes both rationals and irrationals*)- proved ingeniously by Cantor. You can construct sets with higher and higher cardinality arbitrarily by taking the power set of each set after one another. |Power set(reals)| > |real numbers|. |Power set(Power set(reals))| > |Power set(reals)|. etc. Power set here means the set of all subsets. |....| means cardinality of the .... inside.

The question is whether the set of the real numbers is the "first" set to break the cardinality of the counting numbers. This is known as the Continuum Hypothesis, and this has been shown to be unaswerable within the standard axiomatic system used in set theory. In jargon, CH is independent of ZFC.

*: it's the irrationals that are responsible for this, and not the algebraic irrationals such as root 2.....but the transcendental numbers that are the real beast. There are just too many transcendentals (numbers that are not the root of any polynomial in integer coefficients). Some examples of transcendental numbers are pi, e, i^i, and 7^(square root of 3).
    Last edited by numberguy12; 01-24-2020 at 09:10 AM.

Yall purposefully ignoring my comment about having faith in a system that allow a margin of error to be plus or minus a few million years?
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Yall purposefully ignoring my comment about having faith in a system that allow a margin of error to be plus or minus a few million years?
    Unclear what you are saying here. Is there a minor range of uncertainty with the date of earliest appearance of angiosperms around 150 million years ago or so? Sure. Does this have any bearing regarding the multitudes of evidence we have of common descent from both the fossil record and molecular biology? No.

Meanwhile, I assume you want to put your faith into a system that literally says angiosperms predated the sun and moon, contrary to not just all the evidence we have found, but also common sense, and that the earth is some thousands of years old, which is not off by just a few million years, but 6 entire orders of magnitude. Nice.

Dont assumes anything I not saying.

I am just asking a simple question, I am not talking about anything specific just in general.

Can you see the flaw in putting your faith in something with a margin of error so large it is not observable?

I'm not just questioning man I am also questioning Allah.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

I can see the flaw in putting trust in the unobservable,
    I'm not asking you to be honest with me
    I am asking you to be honest with yourself
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Dont assumes anything I not saying.

I am just asking a simple question, I am not talking about anything specific just in general.

Can you see the flaw in putting your faith in something with a margin of error so large it is not observable?

I'm not just questioning man I am also questioning Allah.
    Alright then, I wont assume, I'll just ask. Do you believe in the Genesis account of creation or not?

Considering you have posted about God on many occasions and also seem to constantly post nonsense about an immobile, flat, young earth, gee it's almost as if this does have something to do with the Genesis account. If this is not the case, just say so.

I already addressed the error margin, the fact of evolution and common descent does not depend on minor uncertainties in the fossil record.....the evidence for it across the entire field of biology is overwhelming.

I can see the flaw in putting trust in something you can't see, like God or Millions of Years.

At the end of the day I am just asking you would be honest with yourself.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

If you honestly have no doubt in your faith I applaud you.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

I can see the flaw in putting trust in something you can't see, like God or Millions of Years.

At the end of the day I am just asking you would be honest with yourself.
    ...but you can see the fossil evidence, morphological relationships in extant species, and genetic imprints from eons past in living things today. This is all evidence you can see. Carry on.

If you honestly have no doubt in your faith I applaud you.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Anyone can make anything fit their argument.

Politics is a good example of that, and if your blinded by you biases I can't convince you to listen to your heart.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

I really do respect you for doing you Job, I am honored to have you fighting for US.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Originally Posted by Harbinger View Post
    Is this a failure our educational system, or a failure of parenting?
    At the end of the day we should all be fighting to improve on these two subject, the world really would be a better place if discipleship was the foundation of everything else.
    Call 1-800-273-8255

Now the questions is what Facts can we all agree on to be the root of our education system?
    Call 1-800-273-8255

I think it is wrong to base any education on "facts" that need to be swallowed using faith.
    God or Science
    Call 1-800-273-8255