adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)

First fullbody workout.

This morning I did my first fullbody workout ever. The positive, the full body pump and knowing i hit every muscle part was extremely satisfying! The bad, it was 14 degrees F in my garage this morning, and felt strange only doing 1 exercise for a bodypart, but saying that I don't feel I cheated out a bodypart with just 1 exercise. To be honest I really enjoyed it.

I'm coming off almost 2 years of doing a PUSH/LEGS/PULL, and just wanted to switch things up.

For right now I'm starting slow, 1 exercise per bodypart, 3 sets each anywhere between 6-10 reps. 3 times a week. Each session I will alternate exercises for each body part. After a few weeks I will add maybe 2 exercise on certain parts. Isolation's will be minimal.

This morning it was:
    Incline Bench Press
    BB Rows
    Behind the Neck shoulder press
    BB curls
    Push downs with a straight bar.
    Back Squats.
    Standing calf raises.
    Last edited by adamgentile; 01-21-2020 at 01:18 PM.

Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kiop has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Keepitup
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    puedes actuar estúpido o ser estúpido, nada importa en un mundo lleno de bastardos

dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dazlittle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How long did the workout take you? did you do any specific warm up for each body part?

Interested to see how you adapt to this as its something I've been thinking about now that my main activity is crossfit, I'm thinking I may do a full body workout a couple of times a week.
    Instagram - @dazlittle123

adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000) adamgentile is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dazlittle View Post
    How long did the workout take you? did you do any specific warm up for each body part?

Interested to see how you adapt to this as its something I've been thinking about now that my main activity is crossfit, I'm thinking I may do a full body workout a couple of times a week.
    My warmup was 5 pullups, 5 dips, then my first set on incline bench was a warmup - then into my 3 working sets. Then BB rows for example I started with 145lbs, which is my usual warmup but only did 5 reps just to lock in my form, I don't think that was necessary to be honest. When I moved on to the behind the neck press, i just used an empty bar, again to lock in the motion and jumped right into a weight that was a working set for me. Biceps and triceps no warmups. Still trying to gauge if I need any warm ups after the first exercise for upper body.

For squats I definitely started with a warmup 8 reps @135lbs - then my 3 working sets.

Took me 50 minutes for the whole workout, but if and when I increase sets or add more exercises per muscle group, it will take longer. Today is rest and tomorrow go at it again. I like the frequency with fullbody.

Give it shot, I can see fullbody complimenting cross fit.
    Last edited by adamgentile; 01-22-2020 at 06:15 AM.