clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) clydeax has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Lower Day with Deadlift after Upper Day

Power Upper

T-Bar Row 3 5
    Bench Press 3 5
    Rack Chin 4 6
    Overhead Press 3 6
    Z Bar Curl 3 6
    Skull Crusher 3 6

Here is my Power Upper Day for first day of the week. If i do deadlift instead RDL at my Power Lower Day which is after of this, is it would be a problem for recovery?

Monday: Power Upper (with Row and Overhead Press)
    Tuesday: Power Lower (with Deadlift)

For only recovery and muscle repair, are there any problem? Or can i go with this. Thank you.

leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000) leidenesLK is just really nice. (+1000)
    Who knows. It could be. Though it is logical to schedule a rest day before and after deadlifts in an U/L. Don’t see what’s stopping you from doing power upper, light lower, rest, light upper, rest, power lower, rest. Honestly though, not a fan of the whole power/hypertrophy days. Seems counterproductive to lump all your heavy main lifts into a single session. I much prefer scheduling each day around a main lift done at the beginning, with lighter assistance work performed after it.

WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) WolfRose7 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    it doesnt matter, people do consecutive full body days standard all the time in elite powerlifting,strongman , all weightlifting

just don't ignore fatigue and push past your targeted intensities to hit arbitary number goals
    2018 Log
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175232661

FMH Crew, Sandbagging Mike Tuscherer Wannabee