View Poll Results: Still going to gym or no!

Voters
129. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

97 75.19%
  • No

32 24.81%
Closed Thread
Page 67 of 158 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 117 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 4735
    XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) XcelerateNYC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Still waiting to hear about a severe, non Asian case.

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We are all gunna make it

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Witrebel View Post
    At this point I am pretty sure that this virus is both incredibly infectious and also has a low rate of severe symptoms. Its the only thing that adds up. Right now the US is only testing for it if you are in some way linked to a known outbreak. Tons of people are probably walking around right now with low - no symptoms. As more and more people get it the more likely one of them develops severe symptoms. By the time we realize its all around us it will be too late.

Bad news is likely everyone is going to get this.

Good news is if thats the case, you probably have like a 1 in 200 or 1 in 300 chance of it being severe
    This is my take as well. The only thing that makes sense to me given the information available and actions taken.
    Virtue is its own reward.

Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Johnez has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Japan: Uh, we can't test errbody cos reasons
    Cruise ship: 60 more infected...
    China: Aw fuk, chits fukked, we are only gonna count people with symptoms now...

130 infected with Corona virus on cruise ship:
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/mobile..../idUSKBN2040FG

Edit-Also, I love how the head of WHO goes off script and tweets out we're at the tip of the iceberg and probably have chit tons more infected but not being picked up in testing, very next day China decides they don't wanna count asymptomatic cases. Just lol. Clown world.

I used the to think CTers were cabbages. I don't anymore. Even if this thing blows over my trust in gov't, and authority in general is completely out the window. They've botched the entire response. When a new virus shows up, that actually will fuk us up, count on this-everyone in charge is going to lie, cover up, cover their ass, and willingly turn away from facts. The WHO, CDC, American gov't, UN, everyone in charge. Complete fukking potatoes. I know I sound like a raving lunatic, but I've followed every development and if this would have been a raging killer virus on the scale of Spanish Flu-we'd have been fukked based on every action these idiots have carried out. "Hur dur-we don't wanna be racist" "Hur dur we don't wanna test" "Hur dur, everything is ok, everyone chillax." Of all the disasters that can hit a population, pandemic is the only one that worries me. Could you imagine an official downplaying a hurricane? "Aw yeah, it's Cat 5, but uh even though it's heading straight for Miami y'all should be fine, don't want everyone crowding the interstates and buying food and chit you know"
    BRB moving to low density area
    BRB stocking up
    BRB don't know what else to do...
    Last edited by Johnez; 02-10-2020 at 07:00 PM.

AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AlwaysFocus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Witrebel View Post

Bad news is likely everyone is going to get this.

Good news is if thats the case, you probably have like a 1 in 200 or 1 in 300 chance of it being severe
    I cannot find anywhere that somebody non-asian has gotten sick.

jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jasticus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ispy View Post
    oh hai guise, what's going on in this thrad

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XJTDeh88hww
    But the flu is worse

Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000) Witrebel is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AlwaysFocus View Post
    Severe, I do not know of any. I think the guy in Washington was asian but I am not sure.

Fairly confident at least a few of the cases on the cruise ship are Caucasian Americans. Although I am not sure if they are severe cases either.

This is not inconsistent with my theory though. The fact is this virus had a solid 2 months head start infecting the Asian population. Think about what we would be seeing if we were monitoring Wuhan back in mid december. There wasn't a ton of severe cases there either. My thinking is that it just had a chance to infect a few thousand people and then the cases started rolling in.

Give it another week or so and I think we will start to see alot of cases with no clear links to other outbreaks.
    We are all gunna make it

I think there's a white British guy that got it from Singapore.

Edit-link. Apparently fukker was a super spreader:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sex-via-france

No word on ethnicity. There's probably a reason for that...

RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RobParks2M has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Only thing I'm getting nervous as fuking fuk about is the fact that cases in other countries are starting to climb fairly significantly. Singapore and SK could end up really fuking the US over if they end up with large numbers and people from those countries return to US and bring it with them. So far everything is super isolated in the USA thus far. I don't have enough time to actually check which countries we are quarantining currently.

EDIT: Also, imagine all the people in China that have it and aren't saying chit so they don't get fukking locked into their home or worse dragged to a prison/hospital? Yeah there's probably a lot and they all goin to work because they can't afford not to.
    Last edited by RobParks2M; 02-10-2020 at 08:58 PM.
    Fitness connoisseur
    0.4 mg of party's over wake the FK up!
    "the personification of greatness"

aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) aleeboy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Johnez View Post
    I think there's a white British guy that got it from Singapore.

Edit-link. Apparently fukker was a super spreader:
    https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...sex-via-france

No word on ethnicity. There's probably a reason for that...
    Probably a Chinese British national.

However, said he went skiing, so makes me think it's a white dude OR European who is now a Pom.

Also, read that the incubation period can be up to 24 days. Basically, cancel 2020

Coronavirus: New study finds incubation period of up to 24 days
    WUHAN (CAIXIN GLOBAL) - New research based on data gathered from more than 1,000 coronavirus patients in China found that the incubation period for the virus was as long as 24 days rather than the previously believed 14 days, and fewer than half of the patients showed fever symptoms when they first saw doctors.

The study, produced by at least three dozen researchers from Chinese hospitals and medical schools led by Dr Zhong Nanshan, a Chinese epidemiologist who discovered the Sars coronavirus in 2003, showed that much is still unknown about the deadly virus named 2019-nCoV.

An early-identification method might have defects that could have resulted in large numbers of infected people going undiscovered, the researchers found.

Fever occurred in just 43.8 per cent of patients but later developed in 87.9 per cent following hospitalisation, according to the study.

Absence of fever in 2019-nCoV cases was more frequent than in Sars and Mers infections, the study found. Such patients may be missed if the surveillance case definition focused heavily on fever detection, the authors said.

Previously, before patients went through nucleic acid tests (NATs) to confirm infection, their CT scans had to show signs of viral infection, commonly reflected as ground-glass opacity or bilateral patchy shadowing in the chest.

But among the 840 patients in the study who underwent CT scans, only half showed ground-glass opacity and 46 per cent showed bilateral patchy shadowing. This means that relying on CT scans alone could fail to identify a significant proportion of infected patients, the researchers said.

On Jan 27, the National Health Commission revised its diagnostic criteria, no longer requiring that CT scans show pneumonia image to identify suspected cases.

But as there is growing concern that the NATs are producing large numbers of false negatives, some doctors suggested the inclusion of CT scanning as a key basis for diagnosing coronavirus infections.

The study, published on Sunday (Feb 9) on medical research archive medRxiv, is a prepublication paper and has not been peer-reviewed and therefore should not be used to guide clinical practice, medRxiv said.

The patients in the study came from 552 hospitals in 31 provinces from Jan 1-29. Only 1.18 per cent of patients had been in direct contact with wildlife, where researchers speculate the virus might have originated.

Related Story Interactive: Places impacted by the coronavirus so far

Nearly one-third of them had been to Wuhan and 71.8 per cent had been in contact with someone from Wuhan, the epicentre of the outbreak, providing further evidence of human-to-human transmission. The findings are consistent with recent reports of infections from family gatherings and transmission from people without any symptoms.

Absence of fever in 2019-nCoV cases was more frequent than in Sars and Mers infections, the study found. Such patients may be missed if the surveillance case definition focused heavily on fever detection, the researchers said.

The study cannot preclude the presence of "super-spreaders", a small group of people who transmit infections to far more people than the majority do, the authors said.

In the 2003 Sars outbreak, a doctor who had treated Sars patients in Guangdong infected 16 others when he travelled to Hong Kong to attend a family wedding. These guests then travelled to other countries, spreading Sars into a global epidemic.

The routes of transmission might have contributed considerably to the rapid spread of the new virus, the study concluded. Like Sars and Mers, the conventional routes of transmission of the new coronavirus consist of respiratory droplets and direct contact.

Related Story From Singapore to UK via the Alps: How one man spread the coronavirus

However, the study found that four out of 62 stool specimens, or 6.5 per cent, tested positive to 2019-nCoV, and four more patients who tested positive in rectal swabs had the 2019-nCoV detected in the gastrointestinal tract, saliva or urine.

Therefore, the researchers called for integrating systemic protection measures, taking into account transmission via gastrointestinal secretions.

The study also provided a glimpse into how much threat of infection medical workers face. Among the 1,099 patients, 2.09 per cent were medical workers.

As of Tuesday, confirmed cases in China rose to more than 42,000 with more than 1,000 deaths.

China's health authorities haven't disclosed how many medical workers are infected. But a recent paper released by the South Central Hospital of Wuhan University, one of the designated hospitals to accept coronavirus patients, showed that 40 doctors and nurses were confirmed with infection as of Jan 28.

This story was originally published by Caixin Global.
    Last edited by aleeboy; 02-11-2020 at 01:37 AM.

01001000 01101001 CyberneticDude's Avatar
    CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CyberneticDude is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anti-Feminazi crew

Post-human and Cybernetics crew..

Send me a private message, if I do not reply to your post in a thread.

:-)

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by jasticus View Post
    But the flu is worse
    So edgy.

Reported numbers still need to be multiplied by about eight times to match deaths related to the flu ( in the US alone ).

Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Barteh has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    So edgy.

Reported numbers still need to be multiplied by about eight times to match deaths related to the flu ( in the US alone ).
    The amount of people quarantained because of the flue has to be multiplied by about 400 million to get the level of response of that of the coronavirus.

Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Anachron has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Barteh View Post
    The amount of people quarantained because of the flue has to be multiplied by about 400 million to get the level of response of that of the coronavirus.
    Oh no the sky is falling!

I'll start being concerned when a country with a good healthcare system goes beyond single digit serious cases.

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Guys, I'm taking a flight to Disney World tomorrow. None of my family wants to wear masks on the plane. Honestly I don't, either. I have plenty of antibacterial wipes to wipe down our seats and also the hotel room, rental car, everything.

Should I be worried?

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by redmelly View Post
    Guys, I'm taking a flight to Disney World tomorrow. None of my family wants to wear masks on the plane. Honestly I don't, either. I have plenty of antibacterial wipes to wipe down our seats and also the hotel room, rental car, everything.

Should I be worried?
    No. It's a domestic flight and I saw probably 1-in-15 people wearing masks at JFK this week. You should only be as worried as everybody else should be, which isn't much right now.

As far as I know, the number of Chinese people going to Disney World is going to be rekked low right now. Enjoy your trip.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Tornach has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Should I be worried?
    Darwin award
    Rustling NPCs' jimmies without even trying crew

"I've watched a lot of movies, I know what I'm doing."

"The Best Revenge is Massive Success"

Not going to be a Darkseeker crew.

RIP Duckenheimer
    RIP SemperFudge

Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fuqdatass has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Should I be worried?

You’re traveling in the states? Not a problem my dude. Don’t worry what these hysterical nancies conjure up as your doomsday scenarios. These homos won’t leave the basement to go to target to get soap and toothpaste at this point disgusting cretins.
    I don’t want a large farva, I want a goddamn liter of cola

Send In The Clowns

janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janglingjack has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Guise I've just shaken hands with someone who has just travelled over from Taiwan.

Goodbye and god bless you all.
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    China's top medical adviser on coronavirus says he expects the outbreak will peak this month and the event "may be over in something like April" - Reuters

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

That said he’s fully recovered and hasn’t spread it to his family. Looks like just a carrier not actually infected himself?
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Underwrought has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Anachron View Post
    Oh no the sky is falling!

I'll start being concerned when a country with a good healthcare system goes beyond single digit serious cases.
    And by then, if youre not already prepared, youre ****ed. Good luck IF if does, and you want to try and go get some masks and hand sanitizer. Go check your local stores, likely youre already out of luck.

redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) redmelly has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by chino3 View Post
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.was...outputType=amp

That said he’s fully recovered and hasn’t spread it to his family. Looks like just a carrier not actually infected himself?
    I've heard that asians are more susceptible than caucasians. Not sure why that would be. Ideas?

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've heard that asians are more susceptible than caucasians. Not sure why that would be. Ideas?
    If it’s true, just biology. Different races react differently to things. Like Asians and alcohol; the asian flush. Not a race but redheads need substantially higher doses of anesthesia and sometimes it just doesn’t work.

Also if it originated in a primarily asian area it hasn’t evolved to account for the difference in biology in other races. But the longer it’s out there, the more likely it is that it will evolve.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) JUGGERNAUT1333 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They are claiming Asians have some receptor in their body that makes them more prone to it. Article was posted early ITT. I'm not going to pretend to be smart enough to understand it all.
    6'1 - 240lbs

<HTC>

triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) triception has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's a theory backed by studies that have shown that coronaviruses bind to ACE2 receptors in the lungs, and another study that showed that an Asian man had more ACE2 receptors in his lungs than the other participants.

It's tough to say for sure though because in the study there were only 8 people, and only one was Asian. So there could be other reasons that he had higher expression of the receptor (smoking, air pollution, random genetic outlier)
    Green Tea Crew

Meditation Crew

LaCroix Crew

ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ANumber1 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    To attack a cell, a virus needs a "dock" that it is compatible with to break in. This virus is suspected to attack the ACE2 receptor which is common in lung cells.

As far as I know, a single study based on a small group of eight donor tissues noticed that the single Asian male donor had 5x the level of cells with ACE2 receptors versus the other samples. People latched on to this as a possible explanation for why the virus does not appear to spread efficiently outside of southeast Asia. However, I believe the single sample is the only evidence for this and it remains unproven.

There are probably other reasons someone might have very high levels of ACE2 receptors. The relationship between ACE2 and high blood pressure is an area of study, and one paper has concluded that after controlling for tobacco use, there is no racial disparity: https://www.preprints.org/manuscript/202002.0051/v1

It's worth pointing out that while fewer than 1-in-6 Americans smoke, it's more like 1-in-3 in China and they consume nearly half the world's tobacco. It could be this combined with horrible air quality explaining why SARS and now this virus don't seem to be spreading efficiently elsewhere.
    Nah, fukk that. I’m not doing that.

pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) pondus_levo has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Forever alone? Attraction and keeping the girl chasing you - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131498033

You will never know your limits, unless you push yourself past the imaginary lines you have drawn in the sand.

Knee Dragger - '06 GSX-R750

ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ujelly is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that's fake. delete it.

Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Vexidi has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by pondus_levo View Post
    This is supposedly from the set of a movie.

Closed Thread