Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Are Lying Triceps Extensions and Skull Crushers difficult for anyone else?

Probably the most challenging triceps exercise for me. It's been a while since I did them, but I had to do slow controlled reps to make sure I don't lose form and damage my elbows, but damn 3x5 of those were more productive than my usual 3x12 triceps pushdowns.

I'm starting to think I might need to increase the volume of my triceps workouts, or at least focus on that movement on upper days.
    Last edited by Voidgaze; 01-20-2020 at 03:44 PM.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

...Still on the path to redemption...

...Good things don't come easy...

Keep reachin' haters!

Sorry if I didn't rep back, I have a backlog.

The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000) The_Standard is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Perform them on the Smith Machine... Isolates & overloads the triceps much better...

Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Humungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I've been going hardcore on tris lately. Added this, tight form, really feel it.

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you aren't paying attention to form on tricep extensions if they're that much easier

Originally Posted by SmackAssRealm View Post
    boy son i was 36 yrs of piss when i finally had to stop doing these because of the tendinitis issues of piss. No matter how careful I was, the tendinitis was pissing. Then after that it was overhead dumbbell extensions, and then floor close grip barbell presses. That's how age works, it's one thing after another. Overtime, we all get ass smacked, no matter how careful you are.

Signed,

Geezer Smack

smack it boy
    i've missed you so much

keep smackin son
    Official LTC representative

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The_Standard View Post
    Perform them on the Smith Machine... Isolates & overloads the triceps much better...
    My local spot doesn't have a smith machine, but I can totally utilize this at my work gym. Thanks, I've never thought of this.

Originally Posted by Humungus View Post
    I've been going hardcore on tris lately. Added this, tight form, really feel it.

Thanks brah, I'll be incorporating this too.

Originally Posted by SmackAssRealm View Post
    boy son i was 36 yrs of piss when i finally had to stop doing these because of the tendinitis issues of piss. No matter how careful I was, the tendinitis was pissing. Then after that it was overhead dumbbell extensions, and then floor close grip barbell presses. That's how age works, it's one thing after another. Overtime, we all get ass smacked, no matter how careful you are.

Signed,

Geezer Smack

smack it boy
    God bless you smackbrah. Srs.

Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    you aren't paying attention to form on tricep extensions if they're that much easier
    No the extensions are the difficult. Standing Tricep press/pushdowns are easier, but yes I'm sure form could use some work in both movements.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ayyy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Voidgaze View Post
    No the extensions are the difficult. Standing Tricep press/pushdowns are easier.
    that's what I mean, the cables shouldn't be that much easier. You're probably standing too close and pushing the weight down rather than keep the cable out from you and pushing out, makes it wayyy harder
    Official LTC representative

Originally Posted by ayyy View Post
    that's what I mean, the cables shouldn't be that much easier. You're probably standing too close and pushing the weight down rather than keep the cable out from you and pushing out, makes it wayyy harder
    Holy chit you're right. Thanks.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Keep reachin' haters!

JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JoeDelts has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You could try doing them with dumbbells using a neutral grip. I used to do these when I worked out at home and found them a lot less stressful on the elbows.