noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How bad of a workout split is this?

Sunday - chest/triceps and legs
    Monday - back/biceps
    Tuesday - shoulders, traps and forearms
    Wednesday - chest/triceps and legs
    Thursday - back/biceps
    Friday - shoulders, traps and forearms
    Saturday - rest

Abs would be trained every other day

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    5/10. Why don't you go with a Push Pull Legs workout, since that's kind of what you have. Google Coolcicada PPL

noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) noob6pack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by paulinkansas View Post
    5/10. Why don't you go with a Push Pull Legs workout, since that's kind of what you have. Google Coolcicada PPL
    Stupid reason but ive already well developed legs due to years of basketball training (squats, lunges, calf raises etc). Another reason i care bout leg day is the release of growth hormones and testosterone aka create an anabolic environment to stimulate more muscular growth.According to me the main cause of this release is the barbell squats. Which ive been doing for a while already.

Before ever training my upper body, at 165 pounds 10-15% bf im squatting and deadlifting around 400 lbs for reps which is identified as advanced according to the squat standards strengthlevels (google it).

However in contrast my upper body (arms, shoulder and core) is highly underdeveloped which i learnt after facing difficulty trying to bench press weights lower than my own bodyweight for over 4 reps. Max i can do is 80 pounds for 6 reps.

In conclusion if could just include barbell squats and deadlifts (3 sets 6-8 reps) into my usual upper body training (assuming this is enough for the added growth hormones), I no longer have a reason to dedicate 2 days of the week to leg day imo

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    You can't bench anywhere near your own bodyweight and are squatting 400 lbs? Interesting.

Regardless, your routine is just body parts and has no detail, but sounds like it'd be way too much volume for your level. You'd prob make better gains on a novice routine in the gym lifting 3-4 days per week than whatever you're planning to do for 6 days.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    You can't bench anywhere near your own bodyweight and are squatting 400 lbs? Interesting.

Regardless, your routine is just body parts and has no detail, but sounds like it'd be way too much volume for your level. You'd prob make better gains on a novice routine in the gym lifting 3-4 days per week than whatever you're planning to do for 6 days.
    Most of my body mass is on my legs and my big ass (big glutes)

paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) paulinkansas is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Maybe do Push, Pull, Rest, Push, Pull, Legs, Rest, repeat. There is your one day of legs per week.

More gains with less days? Can you please elaborate? Would i be overtraining with 6 days? I thought overtraining is really hard to achieve and is never the case usually.

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by noob6pack View Post
    More gains with less days?
    Yes, you're weak even for a beginner so your routine is going to be too much volume - I can picture all the exercises you're going to put in and most of it will be unnecessary junk.

One of the novice routines in the stickies on the main page would be more suitable for you. But do whatever you want, if you eat enough you'll gain some muscle - but you'll be doing more work for less gains.

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Id be curious to see the squat dept. Most legit 400 lb squatters are benching 300ish..

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Id be curious to see the squat dept. Most legit 400 lb squatters are benching 300ish..
    Most of my body mass is on my legs and my big ass (big glutes)
    He's a centaur soma type, so you never know.

Originally Posted by TAWS6 View Post
    Atg

He's a centaur soma type, so you never know.
    What's that

calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000) calvilloIsGod is just really nice. (+1000)
    If you're combining legs with other body groups, you're definitely not training them hard enough.

There are about 99 different ways to torch your legs, no matter if you do heavy work or light pump work. And if you do it correctly you definitely wouldn't have the courage and energy to do anything more. I can barely go down the stairs after leg day.

If you want to go the brosplit way, have legs on a separate day.
    If you want to hit everything twice a week, you have many options. Push / Pull / Legs is one. Chest - Back / Legs / Shoulders - Arms (Arnold split) is another. Upper / Lower if you have only 4 days to spend at the gym.

But I highly recommend you give legs its own separate day.

asrl78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asrl78 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, you're weak even for a beginner so your routine is going to be too much volume - I can picture all the exercises you're going to put in and most of it will be unnecessary junk.
    Squatting and deadlifting 400 lbs for reps is weak even for a beginner? Really?! Do you go to a gym full of superhumans who squatted 400 lbs after popping out of the womb?

Originally Posted by asrl78 View Post
    Squatting and deadlifting 400 lbs for reps is weak even for a beginner? Really?! Do you go to a gym full of superhumans who squatted 400 lbs after popping out of the womb?
    No, benching 80lbs for 6 reps is. And usually ppl don't have that much of a discrepancy between lower and upper body strength.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Before ever training my upper body, at 165 pounds 10-15% bf im squatting and deadlifting around 400 lbs for reps which is identified as advanced according to the squat standards strengthlevels (google it).
    Form video or never happened. Likewise you would have abs if you can squat 400lbs and are 11% bf

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showt...hp?t=177830021

Originally Posted by hardyboysare View Post
    Form video or never happened. Likewise you would have abs if you can squat 400lbs and are 11% bf
    I tried but cant post vids or links from this account. Are you saying 400lb squats would help me getting a visible 6 pack? Even more so than cable crunches, leg raises etc?

I tried but cant post vids or links from this account. Are you saying 400lb squats would help me getting a visible 6 pack? Even more so than cable crunches, leg raises etc?
    He's saying if you could squat 400 at 11%bf you most prob would have a 6-pack.

But again, your upper body is so weak you should be on a good novice routine. Read the stickies - Fierce 5 full body might be good for you but there are others. Your 400 lb untrained squat will not suffer.

He's saying if you could squat 400 at 11%bf you most prob would have a 6-pack.

But again, your upper body is so weak you should be on a good novice routine. Read the stickies - Fierce 5 full body might be good for you but there are others. Your 400 lb untrained squat will not suffer.
    Thanks