Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    Coming from a pathetic cuck that has a username failedpotential. I literally said I thought my shoulders looked wide in my picture, and posted it

You're the type of person that hates anyone or anything successful or better than you, so you try to bring down everyone else because you're failure.

I'm not the victim. You're just a sorry phaggot.
    You're literally fking malding right now.

The mind of a female that posting pics online, got sht on, now feels insecure.

Absolutely. Fuking. Malding.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    You're literally fking malding right now.

The mind of a female that posting pics online, got sht on, now feels insecure.

Absolutely. Fuking. Malding.
    I don't speak phaggot. srs. Malding? What are you 12?

If you aren't going to post your shoulders ITT, then leave. Go chat with the female miscers or talk about how much you hate your life somewhere else.

Registered User FailedPotential's Avatar
    FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FailedPotential has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DeadlyStriker View Post
    I don't speak phaggot. srs. Malding? What are you 12?

If you aren't going to post your shoulders ITT, then leave. Go chat with the female miscers or talk about how much you hate your life somewhere else.
    Oh my fuking god.

Pure MALD.
    Fak U say? Cheeky kent ya, i'll fakin fak ya, ya lil sloot

DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) DeadlyStriker has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FailedPotential View Post
    Oh my fuking god.

Pure MALD.
    ok zoomer.