FighterLifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Angry Bulking, then cutting, advice?!?!

Hello, I’m a novice weightlifter, new to bodybuilding.com. My reason for getting stronger is for martial arts, my athletic passion since I was 12 years old. I am 18, 6’ tall, weighing in at 197 pounds at 20% body fat. Currently, max deadlift is 230lbs, bench 165lbs, and squat 150lbs. My ultimate goal is to be strong but leaner, quicker and more flexible. The only constant experience I have lifting is powerlifting, when I was 15, I was 5’11” and 220lbs, and I could deadlift 340lbs, bench 190, and squat, 180. The issue was, I was incredibly slow and unhealthy, it got in the way of my fighting, and I simply didn’t like the chubby body I saw in the mirror. What I want to be is 195-200lbs, 8-10% body fat, able to deadlift 320, bench 175, and squat 185. AT LEAST, that’s the goal I’m striving for in the next 3 months.
    I’ve done much reading on “bulking”, and I realize that the old school idea of simply eating a ****load of calories is bs, makes you too fat and is too unpredictable. I know that you ARE supposed to have a caloric surplus, but in a healthy way, so I upped my 2700-2900 calories a day to 3000-3200 calories a day, but it is made up of lean meats, good carbs, and fats. No junk foods!
    I box and do karate 6 days a week, lift 3 times a week, and my spare time is riddled with pushups and pull-ups, and I’m jogging for cardio on the non-lifting days.

What am I to do from here to reach my goal in time? How can I do the eventual cut without becoming weak or taking up ALL my time. (I’m a college student, so time is tight. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!