Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How you gonna rip it like that son? I don't play that, cause its action, I go... pat, pat, pat 'cause i'm black son! That's right, i'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep.
    Doodle-it, doodle-it, doodle-it-doo!

AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AMeyer9 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Those old starter pullover jackets are probably worth some $$ to the right person now. I might even have an old one or two stashed away

Country ass chit thedarrenestes's Avatar
    thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I aint even gonna act like I have an unbiased take for this thread...
    It has been satisfying to watch the Chiefs take the absolute best possible opening punch from each opponent so far and still win going away by multiple scores

The Niners do have speed on their defense which probably actually matches up well with the Chiefs, better than either the Texans or the Titans did.
    But somehow, Mahomes ALWAYS finds a way to beat the gameplan, and once he locks the jaws....

Also the Chiefs have never lost by more than 1 score since Mahomes has been a starter and I think that is the most underrated stat he has.
    They are just never out of the game

This is an odd feeling as a Chiefs fan tho because I've never watched a Super Bowl I actually cared about...
    I really don't kno what to do with my hands right now
    Nascar American
    HA
    LVIIILLIAN

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Your right about one thing in your giant cope diatribe he tailored the offense to hide Garoppolo weakness of throwing outside the numbers.
    Can't argue anything he said so you're just going to be a potato. Why start making sense now right?

If he can make throws like this he has what he needs. You don't need a cannon to hit things 70 yards down the field to be a successful NFL QB. Mahomes is in rare category...thankfully it's not 1 on 1 out there.

Either way since Cam may not even be on the roster next year you may need to learn to appreciate QBs who can play without having huge arms.

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Can't argue anything he said so you're just going to be a potato. Why start making sense now right?

If he can make throws like this he has what he needs. You don't need a cannon to hit things 70 yards down the field to be a successful NFL QB. Mahomes is in rare category...thankfully it's not 1 on 1 out there.

I guess those guys on NFL breakdown who study hours of tape are wrong cause one clip you found on youtube LMAO. Let me guess you think Alex Smith has a strong arm cause you can find a clip of him throwing 50 yards.
    Everything I do is biblical

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I guess those guys on NFL breakdown who study hours of tape are wrong cause one clip you found on youtube LMAO. Let me guess you think Alex Smith has a strong arm cause you can find a clip of him throwing 50 yards.
    Which guys? Not surprising you don't have your own thoughts and have to echo what other people say.

But feel free to provide the names of those guys and the context of what they claimed.

And Garoppolo doesn't need a cannon. 49ers don't need him throwing it 50 yards down field.

They're the #2 scoring offense in the league. He had an 8.4 YPA which was the highest for any 16 game starter in the NFL.

He was also the #1 QB in the league this year in 3rd down conversion % by passing. Including this play(3:32)

But I guess cuz it was middle of the field throw and Sanders was wide open it's not a very good play right?

Irrelevant to YOUR succes chino3's Avatar
    chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) chino3 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by 1hardgainer View Post
    OP is the only person I've seen refer to Mahomes as a pretty boy lol
    wait for the end, definitely worth it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnkvgvvFZL0

Imagine being a parrot. Just imagine.
    "It won't get better, just different."

“Yeah, that's what the present is. It's a little unsatisfying because life's a little unsatisfying.”

Bring back ****g‏‏‎ot, ****g‏‏‎ot .

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah context was the titans were the hottest team in the league who just beat the defending champs and the best regular season team in the league. And Tannehill led the nfl in a boatload of categories, same with Henry.

Funny how they all 49ers fans point to that one saints game LOL, not the multiple other games like last week when Jimmy almost threw the game away to the point his own coach stopped trusting him, they even stopped throwing on third down cause of the fear Jimmy might throw pick lol.
    And what categories would these be? Care to post?
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Swept has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Which guys? Not surprising you don't have your own thoughts and have to echo what other people say.

But feel free to provide the names of those guys and the context of what they claimed.

And Garoppolo doesn't need a cannon. 49ers don't need him throwing it 50 yards down field.

They're the #2 scoring offense in the league. He had an 8.4 YPA which was the highest for any 16 game starter in the NFL.

He was also the #1 QB in the league this year in 3rd down conversion % by passing. Including this play(3:32)

But I guess cuz it was middle of the field throw and Sanders was wide open it's not a very good play right?

Yes I echo what people who study tape say, not a delusional niners nut hugger who doesn't chit about football. Bowen, Palantonio and Cosell do the breakdowns.

Again your posting clips of him throwing in the middle of the field which is proving my point. Since he threw that pick vs Minnesota, SF have thrown it 9 times and ran it 70 times even on 3rd long. Let me guess you think Shanahan master plan is to punt, cause "hurr durr is working". I'm sure if he had a QB he trusted he also would run on 3rd and long

YPA doesn't indicate length of pass thrown dumb ass, you can lead the league in screen passes and still have a high YPA

Originally Posted by GarthVader View Post
    And what categories would these be? Care to post?

Passer rating, redzone efficiency, YPC and YPA, net yards, air yards.

Tannehill by every major statistic was a top 5 probably top 3 QB this season. He was Garoppolo with a stronger arm, in a much harder offense where he was required to make much tougher passes down field.

But just like Jimmy both need the running game to be effective passer (unless they are going against terrible defenses) Cousins, Jimmy, Dalton, Tannehill are all in the same caliber of QB's. Jimmy is just blessed right now to be playing with a genius offensive coach and a top flight D

Yes I echo what people who study tape say, not a delusional niners nut hugger who doesn't chit about football. Bowen, Palantonio and Cosell do the breakdowns.

Again your posting clips of him throwing in the middle of the field which is proving my point. Since he threw that pick vs Minnesota, SF have thrown it 9 times and ran it 70 times even on 3rd long. Let me guess you think Shanahan master plan is to punt, cause "hurr durr is working". I'm sure if he had a QB he trusted he also would run on 3rd and long

YPA doesn't indicate length of pass thrown dumb ass, you can lead the league in screen passes and still have a high YPA
    Once again what's the context? Considering how stupid you are you probably don't even understand what's being fed to you by ESPN/NFL Network.

Saying the 49ers throw down the middle the most doesn't mean Jimmy can't throw outside the numbers. It's called playing to your strength.

49ers ran because neither Vikings and certainly not the Packers could stop them. Aren't you the same dumbass putting the Falcons SB collapse on Shanahan for throwing the ball? Now he doesn't trust Jimmy to throw it because of a pick? Have you seen Garoppolo's numbers after he throws a pick?

And running on 3rd and 8 with a trap play is ballsy but smart. Garoppolo has the best 3rd down conversion % in the NFL but now Kyle doesn't trust him? Cool story. Got any more?

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Well it's a run first offense, so yea. Shanahan has tried it the other way around. He took an L in the Super Bowl because of it.

Eatin ass and takin names Blasting's Avatar
    Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Blasting has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cosell likes Garoppolo. So does that mean you do too?

They had that 3rd and long run in the game plan because they saw on film how Zadarius plays inside and how upfield the defensive ends for the Packers get in those situations. The team talked about this.
    Horny.

Bringing up the interception vs the Vikings and acting like that prompted Kyle to take the ball out of Jimmy's hands because he didn't trust him is such a potato attempt to find something that's not there.

Jimmy threw 3 times on the next drive including a 21 yard play on 3rd and 5.

After that the only time they had worse than 3rd and 2 was three times all second half. They ran it only once when the score was 27 to 10 with under 6 minutes left.

But yeah let's pretend that because Vikings or GB couldn't stop them Kyle after the whole season of Jimmy bouncing back from picks and several statement drives/wins now he doesn't' trust him...

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post

They had that 3rd and long run in the game plan because they saw on film how Zadarius plays inside and how upfield the defensive ends for the Packers get in those situations. The team talked about this.
    He doesn't know what a trap play is or why it's effective against highly aggressive edge rushers. If you run it means the QB sucks. Being balanced on offense is critical to a team's success. Who cares if you're getting nearly 10 yards a pop on the ground.

Originally Posted by Blasting View Post

And Cosell said in order for GB to win the had to force Garoppolo throw outside the numbers something he's not good at....

which was my entire argument

And I was talking about the Minny game where they were settling for punts and FG instead of trying to convert third downs by throwing.

This idiot quoting literally needs to scour youtube for hours to find one 10 second clip of Jimmy throwing outside the numbers.

Ribbed for her pleasure. GarthVader's Avatar
    GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GarthVader has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Swept is just mad because he picked Jimmy in a DFS lineup or whatever in the game where he was playing the Redskins in the worst possible football conditions and is mad he didn't put up big numbers in those conditions.

god his dunce
    "Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer." - Arnold

USAF
    OEF/OIF/OIR

Boston Bruins, New England Patriots, Boston Red Sox, Liverpool FC.

Check out my landscape oil paintings. https://www.happypaintingsbycraig.com

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And Cosell said in order for GB to win the had to force Garoppolo throw outside the numbers something he's not good at....

which was my entire argument

And I was talking about the Minny game where they were settling for punts and FG instead of trying to convert third downs by throwing.

This idiot quoting literally needs to scour youtube for hours to find one 10 second clip of Jimmy throwing outside the numbers.
    That would be an odd thing to look for considering their offense specializes in plays that are designed to open up the middle of the field.

Originally Posted by shmobin View Post
    That would be an odd thing to look for considering their offense specializes in plays that are designed to open up the middle of the field.
    Their offense specialize those plays cause he's not good at throwing outside the numbers, 2+2=4. It's still effective but limited at the same time

You really think if Shanahan had a more talented QB he wouldn't open his playbook more and attack the whole field???

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    I'll be rooting for the Chiefs because I'd like to see Andy Reid finally win the SB.
    This^ KC needs to win something.

just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000) just4kickz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Their offense specialize those plays cause he's not good at throwing outside the numbers, 2+2=4. It's still effective but limited at the same time

You really think if Shanahan had a more talented QB he wouldn't open his playbook more and attack the whole field???
    Do you think the Niners receivers are good enough to win outside consistently? Because I don't.

knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) knightofday has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kcadrenalin View Post
    that gif is sick as fukk damn. mirin hard

compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) compan has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    Gonna be rooting for the 49ers because my cousin knows Jimmy Gs high school coach srs.
    You're practically obligated to root for them with that deep connection

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by compan View Post
    You're practically obligated to root for them with that deep connection
    Destroying Green Bay helps too

Originally Posted by just4kickz View Post
    Do you think the Niners receivers are good enough to win outside consistently? Because I don't.
    yep, especially Sanders

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Niners fans are now ****ting on EMMANUEL SANDERS just to prop up Jimmy G.

Low IQ at its finest.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by YoungMetro24 View Post
    Niners fans are now ****ting on EMMANUEL SANDERS just to prop up Jimmy G.

Low IQ at its finest.
    Who is?
    LOL @ people who follow politics

YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YoungMetro24 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    Who is?
    Scroll up old man.
    All it takes is Mookie Betts, Steph Curry, and Joe Burrow all sitting in the same car in order for one drunk driver to make the world a significantly better place.

Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Baylorballs has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I watch more AFC games, so i'm maybe biased. But I think KC played a tougher overall schedule and is more tested.

if KC played GB last weekend, it would have been a blow out. If SF played Tennessee last weekend... maybe a tight game until the end.

wayyyy to early prediction=

27 - 20 KC
    Just trying hard to not be a fat sack-o-chit.

Real Estate Crew

Kyle Shanahan isn’t an idiot who needs to throw his dick around and make sexy plays.

He’s game planning for the best results and plays built for success. In order to do that you design the bulk of your plays with more area to make plays.

Going to the outside with the bulk of your playbook gives the defense an advantage where the sideline acts as a defender. Their heavy passing game across the middle is by design and not due to Garoppolo being unable to make those throws. Pretending otherwise is idiotic.

Cosell saying 49ers like to go down the middle of the field isn’t saying they can’t attack on the outside. It’s a preference and done by design.

The throw to Sanders I posted above is thrown before Sanders makes his cut and is outside the numbers. Jimmy can make those throws but it’s not what is the strength of their offense and it’s stupid to force those plays for no good reason.