Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    I knew you couldn't read but did you fail math too? Do you really need me to average those out for you?

There is no reason for me to discuss Matt Ryan. I never claimed Jimmy has a great arm. The point has always been that his arm isn't an issue. You don't need to be Mahomes or Favre to be a successful NFL QB.

You're acting like the guy is Chad Pennington or Ken Dorsey. I'll take a guy with a quick release who isn't afraid to stand in there to take a hit while delivering the ball over a guy who can flick it down the field for 50+ easily.

Garoppolo had success with the Pats offense and now with Shanahan. Very different schemes and yet he had success in both.

First it was Belichick's system. Now it's Kyle's? Cool story.

I'm good with our system QB.

Nope your point was that you need great WR to pass it outside the numbers but I already showed you that Ryan numbers went down after Shanahan left with the same WR.

So your point is obsolete

Yes having success in two of the most QB friendly systems. Just like every other QBs that have played under those two coaches

Just accept the fact he’s the reason your not winning and keep it moving. When Jimmy first got signed I said he was a Cousins clone and it’s exactly who he is.
    Everything I do is biblical

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Swept View Post
    Nope your point was that you need great WR to pass it outside the numbers but I already showed you that Ryan numbers went down after Shanahan left with the same WR.

So your point is obsolete

Yes having success in two of the most QB friendly systems. Just like every other QBs that have played under those two coaches

Just accept the fact he’s the reason your not winning and keep it moving. When Jimmy first got signed I said he was a Cousins clone and it’s exactly who he is.
    1. Learn English, it’s good to know.

2. Check 49ers record without Garoppolo

3. Check Jimmy’s numbers in the 4th quarter, in close games.

YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The Seahawks, Ravens, and Falcons games were all close late in the 4th quarter. What happened there?
    The world would be a better place if the Coronavirus wiped out every Philadelphia Eagles fan in existence.

Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Swept is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Now your using records. Weren't you using that same argument when Alex Smith also had the best record for 3-4 year stretch LMAO. You dumbfuks really don’t learn a lesson with these type of QBs

Lmao close games.

Jimmy had 3 games without a single TD
    He had 4 games where he had more ints than TD. Chit you take away the two cards game and the saints game and he averaging 1 TD game under 240 yards.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) iamgenus has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Now your using records. Weren't you using that same argument when Alex Smith also had the best record for 3-4 year stretch LMAO. You dumbfuks really don’t learn a lesson with these type of QBs

Lmao close games.

Jimmy had 3 games without a single TD
    He had 4 games where he had more ints than TD. Chit you take away the two cards game and the saints game and he averaging 1 TD game under 240 yards.
    Dude the difference between you're and your is not that difficult to figure out.

And you must have me confused with calikid. I called Alex what he was a steady QB who needed a lot to go right to win games and someone who struggled when the game was put on his back unless it was in the playoffs where it was do or die.

Jimmy Garoppolo is definitely not Alex Smith. He's not afraid to throw the ball into tight spots and it's a reason why he's got more turnovers than I would like. Comparing Alex Smith who was the king of 3rd down failures to Garoppolo who was the best QB in picking up 3rd downs passing is like comparing Cam Newton to Baker Mayfield and saying they're the same height.

And lol at bringing up single TD games and then somehow "taking away" games. Why are we doing that exactly? Do those games not count? Do we then get to remove the interceptions he threw that were off his receivers hands? That were because his guys ran lazy routes tipping the play to the defense? Do we give him back the TDs that were taken off due to penalties? Do we get to give him passing TDs for all the times his receivers were tackled within the 2 yard line and the RB got the easy TD the next play?

Jimmy was the only QB this season to be top 5 in completion %, Y/A and TDs. And that was the season post his ACL injury. But yes tell us more about how he's a game manager who can't throw the ball outside the numbers.

Originally Posted by bezarker View Post
    If your QB looked that good, you'd wanna be gay too.

Either that or you'd be stuck in self loathing due to your sexual attraction to him that you would try to find every stupid excuse to trash his playing ability.

Dude the difference between you're and your is not that difficult to figure out.

And you must have me confused with calikid. I called Alex what he was a steady QB who needed a lot to go right to win games and someone who struggled when the game was put on his back unless it was in the playoffs where it was do or die.

Jimmy Garoppolo is definitely not Alex Smith. He's not afraid to throw the ball into tight spots and it's a reason why he's got more turnovers than I would like. Comparing Alex Smith who was the king of 3rd down failures to Garoppolo who was the best QB in picking up 3rd downs passing is like comparing Cam Newton to Baker Mayfield and saying they're the same height.

And lol at bringing up single TD games and then somehow "taking away" games. Why are we doing that exactly? Do those games not count? Do we then get to remove the interceptions he threw that were off his receivers hands? That were because his guys ran lazy routes tipping the play to the defense? Do we give him back the TDs that were taken off due to penalties? Do we get to give him passing TDs for all the times his receivers were tackled within the 2 yard line and the RB got the easy TD the next play?

Jimmy was the only QB this season to be top 5 in completion %, Y/A and TDs. And that was the season post his ACL injury. But yes tell us more about how he's a game manager who can't throw the ball outside the numbers.

I don't fix my grammar for cucks on a internet forum

Why? cause those 3 games are complete outlier to the rest of his season. He has more games with 1 or fewer TD than he does with 3 TD and 300 yards. You take out his 3 worst games and his 3 best games and he's a middle of the pack QB. Where he belongs

And Cousins led the NFL in passer rating for a 5 week stretch, Andy Dalton won 50 games his first 5 seasons, Tannehill just led the entire league in passer rating a bunch of other numbers, Goff made the SB last season. Is Jimmy converting a bunch of great designed plays on third down supposed sway something? HAHAHA

Now your complaining about tip ints when Jimmy probably leads the league in dropped interceptions. Just off the top of my head the Seahawks dropped 4 ints in one game, the redskins dropped 3 in that rain game and the Vikings dropped 2 two weeks ago. That's 9 interceptions in 3 games, I can't even begin to imagine how much had the rest of the season, he's lucky he didn't join Jameis. How about he start taking away TD from Jimmy in which he threw 3 yards to wide open WR and they did the rest in YAC. I mean he was among the league leaders in screen passes thrown, but let me guess you think its hard to throw a screen pass

Again niners idiots this is the third time this decade they think there QB is better than what he really is. All that soy in the bay area has fogged up their brains. I already I was right about those other two

Why? cause those 3 games are complete outlier to the rest of his season. He has more games with 1 or fewer TD than he does with 3 TD and 300 yards. You take out his 3 worst games and his 3 best games and he's a middle of the pack QB. Where he belongs

And Cousins led the NFL in passer rating for a 5 week stretch, Andy Dalton won 50 games his first 5 seasons, Tannehill just led the entire league in passer rating a bunch of other numbers, Goff made the SB last season. Is Jimmy converting a bunch of great designed plays on third down supposed sway something? HAHAHA

Now your complaining about tip ints when Jimmy probably leads the league in dropped interceptions. Just off the top of my head the Seahawks dropped 4 ints in one game, the redskins dropped 3 in that rain game and the Vikings dropped 2 two weeks ago. That's 9 interceptions in 3 games, I can't even begin to imagine how much had the rest of the season, he's lucky he didn't join Jameis. How about he start taking away TD from Jimmy in which he threw 3 yards to wide open WR and they did the rest in YAC. I mean he was among the league leaders in screen passes thrown, but let me guess you think its hard to throw a screen pass

Again niners idiots this is the third time this decade they think there QB is better than what he really is. All that soy in the bay area has fogged up their brains. I already I was right about those other two
    Says the phaggot who thinks Cam Newton is a legit QB and not a huge tranny with a big arm.

Passes that are thrown into coverage and batted down aren't dropped picks you idiot.

Those games aren't outliers considering they were some of the few games where the defense wasn't playing well and the 49ers had to throw the ball and couldn't just run at will.

Any time the defense allowed more than 20 points in a game this season Garoppolo has been critical in the team winning. The only two times they lost those type of games were against Seattle when Kittle wasn't playing, Sanders got hurt in the first quarter, the OL was playing their worst game of the season and receivers dropped at least 8 passes and they still could've won if the backup kicker could make the FG in OT instead of shanking it.

The other loss was the Atlanta game where 49ers win it if Kittle doesn't have his first career fumble simply moving the ball to his other hand and the 49ers D gives up the lead in the final seconds of the game.

The other games were the you ready for this?? The two Arizona games and the New Orleans game.

The Rams game was the other game and Garoppolo converted 2 3rd and 16 plays on their game winning drive...but I'm sure that doesn't matter cuz he only had 1 TD in that game right?

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Every Niner fan I know thinks Jimmy is borderline top 10. You're the one acting like he's the worst QB in the league.

Let

It

Go
    LOL @ people who follow politics

Says the phaggot who thinks Cam Newton is a legit QB and not a huge tranny with a big arm.

Passes that are thrown into coverage and batted down aren't dropped picks you idiot.

Those games aren't outliers considering they were some of the few games where the defense wasn't playing well and the 49ers had to throw the ball and couldn't just run at will.

Any time the defense allowed more than 20 points in a game this season Garoppolo has been critical in the team winning. The only two times they lost those type of games were against Seattle when Kittle wasn't playing, Sanders got hurt in the first quarter, the OL was playing their worst game of the season and receivers dropped at least 8 passes and they still could've won if the backup kicker could make the FG in OT instead of shanking it.

The other loss was the Atlanta game where 49ers win it if Kittle doesn't have his first career fumble simply moving the ball to his other hand and the 49ers D gives up the lead in the final seconds of the game.

The other games were the you ready for this?? The two Arizona games and the New Orleans game.

The Rams game was the other game and Garoppolo converted 2 3rd and 16 plays on their game winning drive...but I'm sure that doesn't matter cuz he only had 1 TD in that game right?
    dropped interceptions only have only meaning phaggot

couldn't run at will? they had 150 yards vs NO at 7 ypc, the saints defense was playing the run, they had no respect for the passing game.

Oh wow he converted two third longs (one which was a complete busted coverage), but he didn't do **** the rest game. Give him the MVP

I love it how your pointing to specific plays in game like there isn't 70 plays every game. How about you repost that 10 second video of him passing outside the numbers again, it did they take you hours to find

The niners are the only team that had a 4-0 record when the QB threw more ints than TD. But yes keep deflecting blame. and giving praise.

Originally Posted by Miked1978 View Post
    Every Niner fan I know thinks Jimmy is borderline top 10. You're the one acting like he's the worst QB in the league.

Let

It

Go
    I've been saying he's Kirk Cousins for 4 years already. Your homos keep taking that comparison as insult LMAO. Cousins is actaully a better QB than Jimmy so Minny fans should take comparison as insult

dropped interceptions only have only meaning phaggot

couldn't run at will? they had 150 yards vs NO at 7 ypc, the saints defense was playing the run, they had no respect for the passing game.

Oh wow he converted two third longs (one which was a complete busted coverage), but he didn't do **** the rest game. Give him the MVP

I love it how your pointing to specific plays in game like there isn't 70 plays every game. How about you repost that 10 second video of him passing outside the numbers again, it did they take you hours to find

The niners are the only team that had a 4-0 record when the QB threw more ints than TD. But yes keep deflecting blame. and giving praise.
    I gave Jimmy blame when it was warranted, I just don't let it completely cloud my judgement.

You're comparing him to Cousins who needs great talent around him at all times to make plays and is known for choking in big moments...I'd say showing up big late regardless of what happened earlier is the opposite of that.

Maybe you should pick an argument and stick with that? Then again you need others to feed you information since you don't understand the game yourself. I'm confident your hot take of Goodwin and Pettis being good outside receivers was strictly your own doing.

And nobody said Garoppolo deserves the MVP or that he's an elite QB but pretending he's a game manager who can't throw the ball is the crazier opposite take. You're the one who has to take things away to lower the impact Garoppolo had on the team.

You've skated around the fact that Garoppolo was the #1 QB in the NFL this year at converting 3rd downs via pass. That keeps drives moving and allows the 49ers to keep their D off the field and allows them to keep running the ball or throwing the ball, whichever they prefer.

I've been saying he's Kirk Cousins for 4 years already. Your homos keep taking that comparison as insult LMAO. Cousins is actaully a better QB than Jimmy so Minny fans should take comparison as insult
    He's been on the 49ers for 2.5 years. How ****ing stupid are you?

Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Miked1978 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is Kirk not in your top 10 QBs?

Kirks first 26 games:
    7,196 yds, 47 TD, 30 INT, 65%

Jimmy's first 26 games
    6,946 yds, 44 TD, 21 Int, 67%

Seems pretty even except that Jimmy has a better td/int ratio.

I gave Jimmy blame when it was warranted, I just don't let it completely cloud my judgement.

You're comparing him to Cousins who needs great talent around him at all times to make plays and is known for choking in big moments...I'd say showing up big late regardless of what happened earlier is the opposite of that.

Maybe you should pick an argument and stick with that? Then again you need others to feed you information since you don't understand the game yourself. I'm confident your hot take of Goodwin and Pettis being good outside receivers was strictly your own doing.

And nobody said Garoppolo deserves the MVP or that he's an elite QB but pretending he's a game manager who can't throw the ball is the crazier opposite take. You're the one who has to take things away to lower the impact Garoppolo had on the team.

You've skated around the fact that Garoppolo was the #1 QB in the NFL this year at converting 3rd downs via pass. That keeps drives moving and allows the 49ers to keep their D off the field and allows them to keep running the ball or throwing the ball, whichever they prefer.
    Jimmy also needs great coaching at all times to be to make plays, and Cousins is a choker but he's been more put in more crucial situations than Jimmy has.

Just this season Cousins led the NFL in passer rating for a chunk of the season with no Theilen and mediocre play caller. He had way less to work with than Jimmy.

Yes I need others who study and know more football than you.

He is a game manager and everyone knows that, you replace him with all those Qb's that I mentioned already the niners are still in the SB. In the totem poll of importance to this niners team Jimmy is 4th or 3rd place.

I already addressed that Shanahan is the master of third downs, go check Matt Ryan 3rd down numbers pre Kyle, during Kyle and after Kyle. Go check Matt Schaub's third down numbers when Kyle was the OC in Houston.

Also dipchit I was comparing Garoppolo to Cousins since he started his first game in NE, you fuking ****head.

Is Kirk not in your top 10 QBs?

Kirks first 26 games:
    7,196 yds, 47 TD, 30 INT, 65%

Jimmy's first 26 games
    6,946 yds, 44 TD, 21 Int, 67%

Seems pretty even except that Jimmy has a better td/int ratio.
    Nope

stats don't make up for the eye test for either them.

Cousins has way better stats than Wentz but if watch them both play its not even close. You switch teams the Vikings are in the SB Philly doesn't sniff the playoffs, same with Jimmy.

Sh*t from the tape I saw I would take Kyler Murray over both them already, and I think every GM would to.

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They say he's not a top 10 QB then get offended when you compare him to Kirk who's a top 15 QB. I don't get it.

Jimmy also needs great coaching at all times to be to make plays, and Cousins is a choker but he's been more put in more crucial situations than Jimmy has.

Just this season Cousins led the NFL in passer rating for a chunk of the season with no Theilen and mediocre play caller. He had way less to work with than Jimmy.

Yes I need others who study and know more football than you.

He is a game manager and everyone knows that, you replace him with all those Qb's that I mentioned already the niners are still in the SB. In the totem poll of importance to this niners team Jimmy is 4th or 3rd place.

I already addressed that Shanahan is the master of third downs, go check Matt Ryan 3rd down numbers pre Kyle, during Kyle and after Kyle. Go check Matt Schaub's third down numbers when Kyle was the OC in Houston.

Also dipchit I was comparing Garoppolo to Cousins since he started his first game in NE, you fuking ****head.
    lol you're a joke...or your a joke if you prefer it your way.

Garoppolo had the 49ers producing like a top tier offense on a team that was 1-10 before he started a game playing with nobodies. You want to pretend Cousins didn't have anyone just because Thielen was hurt? Laughable...

Whatever you want to call him I'm comfortable with Garoppolo as our QB and while he's not an elite QB he's shown he can come up big when the team needs him. Every time he needed to throw the ball, he's done it. You can pretend whatever the fuk you want but the results are there.

We'll see what happens in the game. It would be a great thing for the 49ers if he doesn't have to throw again and it has nothing to do with his abilities. If you can run the ball well, move the chains and score points and keep Mahomes on the bench that only improves the odds of the 49ers winning.

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    They say he's not a top 10 QB then get offended when you compare him to Kirk who's a top 15 QB. I don't get it.
    Cousins has a stigma around him which is he's a choker. That's not Jimmy so explain how the comparison applies?

If you want to say he's a similar QB to Kirk Cousins in terms of ability except he doesn't choke then cool.

AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AK5426 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cousins has a stigma around him which is he's a choker. That's not Jimmy so explain how the comparison applies?

If you want to say he's a similar QB to Kirk Cousins in terms of ability except he doesn't choke then cool.
    If you put Kirk on the 49ers their in the Super Bowl this year.
    Kirk cousins when he has a run game has comparable if not better numbers then Jimmy.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It's odd there is so much focus on a team's QB when their defense is the star of the game..

Originally Posted by AK5426 View Post
    If you put Kirk on the 49ers their in the Super Bowl this year.
    Kirk cousins when he has a run game has comparable if not better numbers then Jimmy.
    Maybe or maybe he loses vs the Saints or Rams and they don't get a bye week and that changes everything.

Make whatever excuses/comparisons you want with Garoppolo with Jimmy 49ers are 19-5 with him as a starter. Without him they're 4-20.

lol you're a joke...or your a joke if you prefer it your way.

Garoppolo had the 49ers producing like a top tier offense on a team that was 1-10 before he started a game playing with nobodies. You want to pretend Cousins didn't have anyone just because Thielen was hurt? Laughable...

Whatever you want to call him I'm comfortable with Garoppolo as our QB and while he's not an elite QB he's shown he can come up big when the team needs him. Every time he needed to throw the ball, he's done it. You can pretend whatever the fuk you want but the results are there.

We'll see what happens in the game. It would be a great thing for the 49ers if he doesn't have to throw again and it has nothing to do with his abilities. If you can run the ball well, move the chains and score points and keep Mahomes on the bench that only improves the odds of the 49ers winning.
    Avoid the Matt Ryan point again LMAO

Every time I prove you wrong you avoid it like a plague

Yes they were 1-10 then Garoppolo got them in FG range for 4 games. Congrats
    Or are we gonna act like Gould didn't have one of the best seasons ever by a kicker. Or last season when two bottom of the barrel backs ups put up 21TD to 17 Ints averaging over 250 yards per game passing with that same Pettis you seem to not like

Yes the result are there he’s at the Dalton line.

Or are we gonna act like Gould didn't have one of the best seasons ever by a kicker. Or last season when two bottom of the barrel backs ups put up 21TD to 17 Ints averaging over 250 yards per game passing with that same Pettis you seem to not like

I remember the bears losing to 5 Robbie gould FGs that one really hurt lol. Bears all time leading scorer.
    Last edited by AK5426; 01-23-2020 at 11:07 AM.

What is your Matt Ryan point? You have the numbers you want to share with us?

He averaged 308 yards per game in those 5 starts but apparently it was only Robbie Gould making plays. I guess Gould wasn't on the team the first 11 games? Here are some numbers from that season before and after JG started

I don't have an issue with Pettis but there is a reason the coaches aren't playing him this year. It's been quite clear you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about when it comes to this 49ers team so your analysis is worthless.

Nope

stats don't make up for the eye test for either them.

Cousins has way better stats than Wentz but if watch them both play its not even close. You switch teams the Vikings are in the SB Philly doesn't sniff the playoffs, same with Jimmy.

Sh*t from the tape I saw I would take Kyler Murray over both them already, and I think every GM would to.
    LOL at your eye test. LOL. Wonder how Jimmy G was tied for 1st in 4th quarter comebacks and 2nd in game winning drives this year if he was so bad?

Your hatred for Jimmy is making you look dumb. There isn't any since in arguing with you about this so i'm done. Get your hate on.

LOL at your eye test. LOL. Wonder how Jimmy G was tied for 1st in 4th quarter comebacks and 2nd in game winning drives this year if he was so bad?

Your hatred for Jimmy is making you look dumb. There isn't any since in arguing with you about this so i'm done. Get your hate on.
    He's still trying to pretend that Cam Newton is a good QB but all Newton has is his size, arm and athletic ability but a football IQ the size of his ears.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If your QB looked that good, you'd wanna be gay too.

Either that or you'd be stuck in self loathing due to your sexual attraction to him that you would try to find every stupid excuse to trash his playing ability.

Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BigDeeps01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The cope ITT is amazing lol
    The character "Big Deeps" is an online persona. Any comments made by the internet persona "Big Deeps" should be taken with a grain of salt and shall not reflect on the integrity and morals of the actor portraying "Big Deeps." Please respect kayfabe and respect the heel persona.