Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by iamgenus View Post
    Congrats on the win. If the game wasn't against the 49ers I'd definitely be rooting for the Chiefs and their fans.

Shame Frank Clark gets a ring too though. He should probably just donate his to Chris Jones cuz he deserves two for how he played.
    Clark sacked Watson to end the Texans game, sacked Tannehill to end the Titans game, and murdered a SF lineman to get to Jimmy and basically end the SB too
    There is no justification for any Big Frank ring donation
    Nascar American

thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarrenestes has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    As a Chiefs fan I'll admit I'm new to this, winning SB's and all...
    But is every losing fan base this salty after a loss??!?

Were Rams fans in here slinging tears last year?

BRB numerous stills of Dee Ford lining up offsides....again
    This is really the only reason anyone even knew Dee was in the game
    ERASED by Mitchell Schwartz all night

BRB no facemask/hands to the face/roughing (pick 1)

BRB no flag even tho Pat has clearly begun his slide..
    Also ball should have been spotted where he began the slide, instead of spotting where it went out of bounds
    So instead of 1st & Goal, its 4th down

And fukkin lol, yall are crying the refs DIDN'T flag Jimmy for the delay of game...????
    Not because you want fair and balanced officiating, but because the Chiefs D came up with a big sack instead...
    K den

And even tho KC was down most of the game, I dont recall reading any Chiefs fans crying about these calls...

Hold this L like a man Niner fan
    Nascar American

Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Lunatic has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post

[img]https://i.imgur.com/I4pkJNC.png?1[/mg]

[img]https://i.imgur.com/x0NYPps.png?1[/ig]

Also ball should have been spotted where he began the slide, instead of spotting where it went out of bounds

And fukkin lol, yall are crying the refs DIDN'T flag Jimmy for the delay of game...????
    Not because you want fair and balanced officiating, but because the Chiefs D came up with a big sack instead...
    K den

And even tho KC was down most of the game, I dont recall reading any Chiefs fans crying about these calls...

Like I've said already, the refs let them play, aside from the retarded OPI on Kittle. No one wants a flag-fest for the SB, unless it would've helped their team. Another thing that you're forgetting is that "fan" is short for fanatic, so it's somewhat understandable that people aren't objective.

I didn't realize that was Ford that was offsides. LMAO

That delay of game issue happens all the damn time, too. College and the NFL. The clock will hit zero and there's no flag thrown. It's always frustrating to see that happen, but it happens all the time.

Another penalty that you missed was the 3rd and 15 catch by Hill. Moseley looked like he was trying to bring Hill down by his helmet and nothing was called.

The game wasn't decided before 2/2/20, like multiple people have claimed. That's comical.
    "Do you ever get in any street fights with any quadriplegics because they think they're more plegic than you? Like they have more street cred?" - Random Miscer

"God your dunce." - Swept

MBisonSon being exposed for making up stuff on the forum to try to seem alpha. Start with this post: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178019221&p=1597309361&viewfull=1#post1597309361

LSU Tigers/Washington Nationals

YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000) YoungMetro24 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by thedarrenestes View Post

K den

Here’s the problem: niners fans already have low IQs and are emotional AF to begin with. They’re just upset on here because I’ve made tens of thousands of dollars from betting against their team all year and then rubbed it in their collective faces.

Males shouldn’t be jealous that’s a female trait.
    Ella tiene un culo grande pero natural

CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CorgiBrah is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    go chiefs