Thread: Doms

domskill is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Doms

Hi all 🤟

So I’ve started the gym and got a PT I done a few leg workouts squats leg press and another one now I’m Literally finding it hard to walk the top of my legs just above my knees are in so much pain they can’t even be touched without me crying like a little baby

Does this get easier what about when you get bigger do you still feel the pain days after

I see guys with huge legs and think how the **** did they stand the pain

Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Heisman2 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    After 3 weeks DOMS usually subsides if you continue to train regularly.

If your urine starts to turn brown at all then go to a hospital as you may have rhabdomyolysis if touching your legs makes you cry.