vramnik is on a distinguished road. (+10)

How to make my metabolism faster and start losing weight?

Hey all!
    I'm just sick of my weight and I have friends who just eat like 20 times a day and don't gain weight.
    But for me when I eat 1 time and after that I feel not like me.
    Cheers Nick.

hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) hardyboysare has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Burn more calories = be more active.

Lose weight = eat less.

Quite simple it's the only way that you will lose weight naturally.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Exaggerating and comparing yourself to others will get you nowhere. If you want to lose weight, you need to eat fewer calories than you burn.

Read the thread titled DON'T LOOK PAST THE BASICS and follows its instructions.

Han shot first! TolerantLactose's Avatar
    TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by vramnik View Post
    Hey all!
    I'm just sick of my weight and I have friends who just eat like 20 times a day and don't gain weight.
    But for me when I eat 1 time and after that I feel not like me.
    Cheers Nick.
    Could you be more vague and glib?
    Am I therefore become your enemy, because I tell you the truth?
    Galatians 4:16

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Could you be more vague and glib?
    Well I just want to start feeling myself again, after my dad passed away, 7 years ago I was depressed and I started to gain weight.
    I need help to lose weight and prove myself that I can do it.

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Eat less and move more aka consume fewer calories than you burn.

If you aren't losing weight consistently, lower calories. Repeat as needed.

That's all there is to it. The only thing required is discipline.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TolerantLactose has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Well I just want to start feeling myself again, after my dad passed away, 7 years ago I was depressed and I started to gain weight.
    I need help to lose weight and prove myself that I can do it.
    Again, you've said nothing substantive about your physical state (eg. weight, height, other measurements, training status, activity, diet). Comparing yourself to friends is also pointless because we know nothing about them.

Originally Posted by TolerantLactose View Post
    Again, you've said nothing substantive about your physical state (eg. weight, height, other measurements, training status, activity, diet). Comparing yourself to friends is also pointless because we know nothing about them.
    I'm 300lb I'm 6'2 height, at this time I'm a student and I have a day job, for my diet Is like I can eat 1 time for a whole day, but I drink a lot of coca-cola, the sad thing is I drink 2 liters a day.....
    But I want to stop, so I know water is very important, so I just started drinking plenty of water, but for my meal I don't know what to have, and I don't eat breakfast I think the last time I ate breakfast was 6 years ago.

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm 300lb I'm 6'2 height, at this time I'm a student and I have a day job, for my diet Is like I can eat 1 time for a whole day, but I drink a lot of coca-cola, the sad thing is I drink 2 liters a day.....
    But I want to stop, so I know water is very important, so I just started drinking plenty of water, but for my meal I don't know what to have, and I don't eat breakfast I think the last time I ate breakfast was 6 years ago.
    Your fatloss will depend on how many weekly calories you take in. Reduce your calories as much as possible. Start there then at some point be conscious of your protein and get on a good training program
    Last edited by Tommy W.; 01-20-2020 at 07:29 AM.
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    Your fatloss will depend on how many weekly calories you take in. Reduce your calories as much as possible. Start there then at some point be conscious of your protein and working out.
    Thanks, if I just east protein foods like chicken, tuna eggs, will that be bad or?

Thanks, if I just east protein foods like chicken, tuna eggs, will that be bad or?
    It's the total amount of calories that matter. Those are good choices as far as protein is concerned but you shouldn't avoid carbs and fats as a general rule.

Registered User dylanstephens54's Avatar
    dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dylanstephens54 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    2l of coke is what 800 cal?

Even cutting out that coke will have a huge impact but you should be looking to change your lifestyle not just focusing on weight loss imo

Focusing on just weight can be very bad long term you need to better your lifestyle more exercise/healthier eating

Weight loss will come with it but you need to change lifestyle in a way that is maintainable extreme diets ect never work long term well not for 90% of people

FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) FatBallz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    but I drink a lot of coca-cola, the sad thing is I drink 2 liters a day....
    This would be a huge contributor to your problem. If you like to drink soda, you should make the switch to diet since they have zero calories. It takes a little while to get used to, but once you are used to it, you wont want to go back. If you do that alone, you will probably start losing weight immediately.

In my opinion, there is nothing worse than drinking calories. It's nothing but sugar and provides no nutritional value or satisfaction like food.
    Calls 'em like I sees 'em Crew
    Suomalainen Crew
    Feels like a manlet around Amazonian women Crew
    Gets turned on when looking in the mirror Crew

Originally Posted by FatBallz View Post
    This would be a huge contributor to your problem. If you like to drink soda, you should make the switch to diet since they have zero calories. It takes a little while to get used to, but once you are used to it, you wont want to go back. If you do that alone, you will probably start losing weight immediately.

In my opinion, there is nothing worse than drinking calories. It's nothing but sugar and provides no nutritional value or satisfaction like food.
    I agree with you, but I will start doing water for now, then when I'm down I can move to diet coke or just water again or something else.

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If you don’t like diet coke, and you want something carbonated, try sparkling water. All the benefits of water and the carbonation of coke. It is cheap if you buy the off brand and it all tastes the same to me.

Originally Posted by 284Shooter View Post
    If you don’t like diet coke, and you want something carbonated, try sparkling water. All the benefits of water and the carbonation of coke. It is cheap if you buy the off brand and it all tastes the same to me.
    Well From Sunday to today I lost almost 13 pounds from not drinking coke and eating healthy.
    Now I need to go to the gym and do something.

willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500) willybrokeback is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Well From Sunday to today I lost almost 13 pounds from not drinking coke and eating healthy.
    That is a good start. Look up a beginner routine in the exercise section and follow it exactly. Focus on getting stronger.
    ".......have you paid your dues Jack?"
    "Yes Sir, the check is in the mail."

My pronouns are bro/brah Tommy W.'s Avatar
    Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Tommy W. has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that’s great however you lost water weight and a little bit of fat. That is common when cutting out sugar. Your weight will stabilize and your losses now will be mostly from fat
    If you don't get what you want you didn't want it bad enough

Pro Choice
    Non Christian
    MAGA
    2A Advocate
    FJB

Originally Posted by Tommy W. View Post
    that’s great however you lost water weight and a little bit of fat. That is common when cutting out sugar. Your weight will stabilize and your losses now will be mostly from fat
    Yeah, now i need to be concistent now.