Registered User shreyamathur651's Avatar
    shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shreyamathur651 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need a better DAW, suggestions?

I am a fruit-loops user but I do require a more advanced DAW. I want to use garageband on my Windows PC as my friends have told me it’s way better and doesn't crash at all. Any suggestions?

Calibrating.. please wait Final_Rep's Avatar
    Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz Final_Rep has the mod powerz
    Not sure if srs. How is Garageband more advanced than FL? More stable, maybe? But that could be your PC more than FL.

I have no issues with FL as long as I don't creep up to saturation on my RAM. And there are some VSTs that aren't stable too.
    All Hail the Ultimate Master, "I Know More Than The Generals Do", Donald Camacho Dr. Pepper X-Ray AR-15 Trump
    BRB getting Brawndo, it has what plants need
    BRB Welcome to Costco, I Love You

rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rectifryer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    reaper
    CNN says it's illegal for you to neg me.

*<SONS OF SMACK CREW>*
    This post brought to you by:
    Monster Zero Energy Ultra Sunrise

richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) richardx49 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not sure

Originally Posted by shreyamathur651 View Post
    I am a fruit-loops user but I do require a more advanced DAW. I want to use garageband on my Windows PC as my friends have told me it’s way better and doesn't crash at all. Any suggestions?
    Your friend is correct, Garageband is better than Fruit-loops in many aspects. I have been using it in macOS.

However, I am not sure if it can be installed on Windows O.S.

stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) stfudonny has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Final_Rep View Post
    Not sure if srs. How is Garageband more advanced than FL?
    lol this. strong potato. modern fl studio is one of the most advanced options out there. LOTS of producers use it.
    O|||||||O