Thread: Need Help Quick

3lmillsy3 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Post Need Help Quick

Hey all,
    just now, I came to Bodybuilding.com in hopes to find maybe some advice or any tips I can get. Recently, I got cut from my schools JV team to play on the 9th grade team. The head coach pulled me over and told me that I’m good enough to make JV, but i’m just not big/strong enough. I’m pretty bummed but I’m willing to do whatever it takes to get stronger and make JV. So, I was wondering if anyone has any tips or advice because i’m sort of lost in all the information there is out there. Thanks,
    (ps. I am 15, weigh 110 lbs, and am 5”5)

Registered User UnworthyRhombus's Avatar
    UnworthyRhombus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Eat slightly more than you do now and workout to the best of your abilities. If you aren't getting bigger or stronger keep eating slightly more until you start getting heavier at a slow steady rate. Jeff Nippard's YouTube videos are a good resource to get started on exercise selection.
    Infinite Carb Loader

Thank you

Originally Posted by UnworthyRhombus View Post
    Eat slightly more than you do now and workout to the best of your abilities. If you aren't getting bigger or stronger keep eating slightly more until you start getting heavier at a slow steady rate. Jeff Nippard's YouTube videos are a good resource to get started on exercise selection.
    Thank you so much, I really appreciate it

MSammon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Looks like you need to eat less not more? From what I have read (I have little experience) just do a calorie deficit and weights no more than 3-4 times per week?

radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) radrd has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MSammon View Post
    Looks like you need to eat less not more? From what I have read (I have little experience) just do a calorie deficit and weights no more than 3-4 times per week?
    Wut? Eating less will not help anyone get bigger and stronger.

air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) air2fakie has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by MSammon View Post
    OP, not this^.

You’re light enough to be bench pressed with one hand. See above advice to eat more while working out.

And don’t get discouraged. JV bites. Get big enough when it’s time to play varsity and to you’re good.

MSammon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Please ignore I commented on the wrong thread. Sorry. Thought it was the other one where someone was complaining about chest sticking out of shirt.

Ok, sounds good. I’ll start training soccer everyday, lifting 3-4 times a week, and eat more every day.