Going beyond my limits manletstrength's Avatar
    manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) manletstrength has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My comeback journal

Just getting back into powerlifting. Competing in late june. I'm doing deadlift only since I need to rehab my shoulder for a bit until I feel comfortable benching again.

I plan on competing in the 198 class. I want to hit a 450lb deadlift as my 3rd attempt if not more. Right now I weigh 221lbs. Want to get down to 190lbs so I have some room to be able to gain 5lbs of muscle before the meet. At 195lbs I'll be able to make it into the 198 class without being over the weight limit.

It's been 11 years since i last competed and i want to make my comeback and come out of retirement.

I've been in the gym for 2 months just doing bodybuilding stuff. So, now it's time to start training heavy and get back into powerlifting.

I'll be hitting the gym 4x a week, training hard. Blood, sweat and tears. I'm giving this my all. Time to earn another trophy! I'll be back stronger and bigger than ever. Dedication and consistency is key to make gains in size and strength.

Tomorrow I begin my prep. I'll be logging my training sessions here.