Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Goals to get p*ssy this summer?

Hey bros, hope you had a good week and smashed those PRs.

Its january, and in this summer I've planned to go to a couple of festivals.

I need tips now to get as much muscles as possible by then, should I bulk till April and cut till June? Should I deff now and then just keep it +/- till june? How should I do it?

My weight is 105kgs as we speaking and I would like to get down to around 95kg before the summer, so I can look a bit shredded and my muscles can be visible.

Thanks for helping out!

AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000) AdikinBawls is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why is this on the relationship misc?

It looks like you need to cut brah, not sure how you expect to get shredded in 2 months if you bulk until April.

Also, what else are you doing to get laid besides going to the gym? Do you have options currently?
    *Natural Calves Crew*

Short, stubby limbs, chest gap, narrow shoulders, wide hips, balding, but all that and I've still got those Natural Calves Crew ^^

Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Zuovi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by AdikinBawls View Post
    Why is this on the relationship misc?

It looks like you need to cut brah, not sure how you expect to get shredded in 2 months if you bulk until April.

Also, what else are you doing to get laid besides going to the gym? Do you have options currently?
    I have options, tho I know that I could get hotter ones. Tho, the thing is I want to be shirtless at these festivals but still get some muscles, right now I am 192cm/105kg and eating 1900kcal per day which is a 500kcal deficit. Working out 5 days a week and eating 200g of protein per day. Will that be enough you think?

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zuovi View Post
    I have options, tho I know that I could get hotter ones. Tho, the thing is I want to be shirtless at these festivals but still get some muscles, right now I am 192cm/105kg and eating 1900kcal per day which is a 500kcal deficit. Working out 5 days a week and eating 200g of protein per day. Will that be enough you think?
    Not too be mean but getting jacked isn’t going to help you. Girls will go for a slim great looking guy any day over an average jacked dude.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Not too be mean but getting jacked isn’t going to help you. Girls will go for a slim great looking guy any day over an average jacked dude.
    Well I am pulling chics already but I think its different when you put off your shirt on a festival and drunk chics sees it

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    That's a unique goal

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Shirt-off festival game only works if you can own the "douchey jacked dude" persona.

If that's not you don't force it.

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Zuovi View Post
    Hey bros, hope you had a good week and smashed those PRs.

Its january, and in this summer I've planned to go to a couple of festivals.

I need tips now to get as much muscles as possible by then, should I bulk till April and cut till June? Should I deff now and then just keep it +/- till june? How should I do it?

My weight is 105kgs as we speaking and I would like to get down to around 95kg before the summer, so I can look a bit shredded and my muscles can be visible.

Thanks for helping out!
    Guys like you be white knighting on these bishes i can see it now lol. You gotta let that pussy goal persona. Every dude I know that throws hail marry's at women like crazy be gettin zero pussy unless they're rich and with gold diggers

brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000) brahskimoseph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just talking to chicks at the bar and on tinder and at restaraunt. I stopped lifting and dieting, so im 250 lbs who gives a fuk, puss is puss

seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100) seaturtle0987 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Attitude > Muscle