Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by devopsengineer View Post
    Why you want married chick? For me, when chick bring up her boyfriend, it is over. INstant turnoff. Also when I hear she is married or have kids.
    I gotta lose my virginity one day.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BillHendricks is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    just because she is nice doesn't mean she is looking to have sex. Also even if she did, think of her husband. Karma is a bitch... don't screw around with another mans wife. If you would stick your junk in anything go hire a hooker. not another mans wife.

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by BillHendricks View Post
    just because she is nice doesn't mean she is looking to have sex.
    Why does it look like you are masturbating in your avatar?

She asked me if I wanted the rest of her “chewy” bar. She ATE most of it and her spit was on it and she still asked me I wanted the rest of it. After doing that she smiled and toyed with her hair. Furthermore, she never asked the girl NEXT to her if she wanted to eat the rest of her chew bar.

She may be interested. Most foids would cut off their arm rather than offer part of their chew bar bar to an unattractive male, let alone introduce herself to me and talk to me.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-24-2020 at 06:30 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Also her husband is a doctor.he could easily be a blue pill, beta -bux, beta-cuck who she married for the money
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-24-2020 at 06:29 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    Also her husband is a doctor.he could easily be a blue pill, beta -bux, beta-cuck who she married for the money
    Okay you’re officially a troll. You are either a troll or completely fu(king messed up.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    I gotta lose my virginity one day.

You won’t. I wouldn’t dwell on it. You might get AIDS.
    6'2
    220lbs

Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    Okay you’re officially a troll. You are either a troll or completely fu(king messed up.
    You get mad at me for making an effort to talk to women and then you get mad at me for expressing my grievances over my lack of relationships , beta-cuckery and feminism? Either way you will troll me. You should support me because I am making an effort with women.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-24-2020 at 08:27 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50) PxV will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Why are you making a thread then ignore advice? Lmao

You won’t. I wouldn’t dwell on it. You might get AIDS.
    Why r u so mean? I could lost my virginity to that older Latina, but my standards were too high.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by PxV View Post
    Why are you making a thread then ignore advice? Lmao
    What advice?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) iloveus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Think about this for a moment: Why would you ever choose to be with someone who is not excited to be with you?

There’s a grey area in dating many people get hung up on — a grey area where feelings are ambiguous or one person has stronger feelings than the other. This grey area causes real, tangible issues.

“She said she’s not interested, but she still flirts with me, so what do I need to do to get her?”
    “Well, I know she likes me, but she didn’t call me back last weekend, what should I do?”
    “He treats me well when he’s around, but he’s hardly around. What does that mean?”

Most dating advice exists to “solve” this grey area for people. Say this line. Text her this. Call him this many times. Wear that.

Much of it gets exceedingly analytical, to the point where some men and women actually spend more time analyzing behaviors than actually, you know, behaving.

Frustration with this grey area also drives many people to unnecessary manipulation, drama and game-playing — like “forgetting” a jacket at her place so she’ll have to call you again, or “making” him wait until he’s taken you on three dates before you’ll sleep with him.

These things may seem clever and exciting to some people who are stuck or frustrated. But this dating advice misses the point. If you’re in the grey area to begin with, you’ve already lost.

Let me ask again: Why would you ever be excited to be with someone who is not excited to be with you? If they’re not happy with you now, what makes you think they’ll be happy to be with you later? Why do you make an effort to convince someone to date you when they make no effort to convince you?

What does that say about you? That you believe you need to convince people to be with you? (Hint: it implies that you wouldn’t even want to be with yourself.)

You wouldn’t buy a dog that bites you all the time. And you wouldn’t be friends with someone who regularly ditches you. You wouldn’t work a job that doesn’t pay you. Then why the hell are you trying to make a girlfriend out of a woman who doesn’t want to date you? Where’s your ****ing self-respect?

GOT RELATIONSHIP PROBLEMS?
    Well, I got solutions. Or at least ideas. OK, I should probably just say I've got ideas for solutions, because god knows I can't fix everybody's ****.

THE LAW OF **** YES OR NO
    The entrepreneur Derek Sivers once wrote a blog post where he said, “If I’m not saying ‘Hell Yeah!’ to something, then I say no.” It served him well in the business world and now I’d like to apply it to the dating world. And because I’m more of a vulgar ******* than Derek is, I’ll christen mine The Law of “**** Yes or No.”

The Law of “**** Yes or No” states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, they must inspire you to say “**** Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.

The Law of “**** Yes or No” also states that when you want to get involved with someone new, in whatever capacity, THEY must respond with a “**** Yes” in order for you to proceed with them.

As you can see, The Law of “**** Yes or No” implies that both parties must be enthusiastic about the prospect of one another’s company. Why? Because attractive, non-needy, high self-worth people don’t have time for people who they are not excited to be with and who are not excited to be with them.

This may sound a bit idealistic to some. But The Law of “**** Yes or No” has many tangible benefits on your dating life:

No longer be strung along by people who aren’t that into you. End all of the headaches. End the wishing and hoping. End the disappointment and anger that inevitably follows. Start practicing self-respect. Become the rejector, not the rejected.

No longer pursue people you are so-so on for ego purposes. We’ve all been there. We were so-so about somebody, but we went along with it because nothing better was around. And we all have a few we’d like to take back. No more.

Consent issues are instantly resolved. If someone is playing games with you, playing hard to get, or pressuring you into doing something you’re unsure about, your answer is now easy. Or as I often like to say in regards to dating, “If you have to ask, then that’s your answer.”

Establish strong personal boundaries and enforce them. Maintaining strong boundaries not only makes one more confident and attractive, but also helps to preserve one’s sanity in the long-run.
    Always know where you stand with the other person. Since you’re now freeing up so much time and energy from people you’re not that into, and people who are not that into you, you now find yourself perpetually in interactions where people’s intentions are clear and enthusiastic. Sweet!

The Law of “**** Yes or No” is applicable to dating, sex, relationships, even friendships. You may have absolutely nothing in common with that bartender. But they’re hot and are interested in getting down. Is it a “**** Yes!” for sex? It is? Then game on.

Wrapped up in that sweet guy who treats you so well, except goes weeks without calling you and suddenly disappears after a couple drinks and a round of the horizontal polka? Been wondering if he really likes you? Do his excuses of being so busy all the time seem legit? It doesn’t sound like the answer is a “**** yes.” Then it’s time to move on.

Making out with a girl at your house and every time you go to take her shirt off she swats your hands away? That is not a “**** Yes,” my friend, therefore, it’s a no and you shouldn’t pressure her. The best sex is “**** Yes” sex — i.e., both people are shouting “**** Yes” as they hop between the sheets together. If she’s not hopping, then there’s no ****ing.

(Hint Fellas: This is a great time to ask the girl why she’s not comfortable, and what she’s looking for from you. That, by itself — you know, treating her like a human and empathizing with her — often solves this “problem.”)

Want to date that woman you met last weekend but she keeps ignoring your texts and calls? Not sure what to say or do, especially since she seemed so happy to go out with you when you initially met her? Well, my friend, this is obviously not a “**** Yes.” Therefore, it is a “No.” Delete her number and move on.

**** Yes or No applies to relationships as well. My girlfriend works with a guy who got married because “it seemed like the right thing to do.” You do your taxes because “it’s seems like the right thing to do.” You wipe your infant’s ass because “it seems like the right thing to do.” You don’t marry someone because “it seems like the right thing to do.” You marry them because you can’t ****ing imagine ever not wanting to be with them.

Unsurprisingly, four years later, he was cheating on his wife every chance he got. The marriage was not a **** Yes for him, therefore it should have been a No.

Sometimes The Law of **** Yes or No will apply differently on different levels. You may be a “**** Yes” for friendship with someone, but mildly excited to have sex with them. Therefore, it’s a no. You may be a “**** Yes” on banging someone’s brains out, but a definite “No” on actually spending any time with them. Apply the law to your decision-making as it suits your needs.

**** Yes or No doesn’t necessarily mean you have to be falling in knee-wobbling love at first sight. It doesn’t even mean you have be completely convinced that someone is right for you. You can be “**** Yes” about getting to know someone better. You can be “**** Yes” about seeing someone again because you think there’s something there. You can be “**** Yes” about giving things a few months to pan out and see if you can fix the problems in the relationship. You can be “**** Yes” about trying to fix things in an unhappy relationship because you can see future potential.

The point is: both you and the other person need to be **** yes about something (and it must be the same thing), otherwise you’re just wasting your time.

Happy woman sitting cross-legged in field throwing leaves into the air
    A common **** Yes response from a woman. Flowers and all.
    But the real beauty of The Law of “**** Yes or No” is that it simplifies the problems you can have in your dating life. When applying the Law of “**** Yes or No,” there are really only two problems one can have.

The first problem is people who never feel a “**** Yes” for anybody they meet. If you are lukewarm on absolutely everyone you meet, then either your demographics are way off, or you suffer from a lack of vulnerability and are protecting yourself by remaining indifferent and unenthused by all of those around you.

Remember, it’s your job to look for something cool in everyone you meet; it’s not their job to show you. This is life, not a ****ing sales convention. Learning to appreciate people you meet is a skill you cultivate. So get on it. This doesn’t mean you have to fall in love with everyone who breathes in your direction. It just means you need to take responsibility for your ability to connect with the people you are meeting.

The second problem is people who never meet others who feel a “**** Yes” for them. If all of the people you pursue give you a mild response or outright rejections, then it’s time to focus on improving yourself. Ask yourself, what is it about yourself that would inspire others to say “**** Yes” about you? If the answer is not obvious, then you get to work. Build yourself into a person others would say “**** Yes” to.

And this is the ultimate dating advice lesson — man, woman, gay, straight, trans, furry, whatever — the only real dating advice is self-improvement. Everything else is a distraction, a futile battle in the grey area, a prolonged ego trip. Because, yes, with the right tools and performance, you may be able to con somebody into sleeping with you, dating you, even marrying you. But you will have won the battle by sacrificing the war, the war of long-term happiness.
    Financial Freedom/Passive Income Crew
    Entrepreneur Crew
    MMA Crew
    Cinematographer Crew
    Photographer Crew
    Ski/Snowboard Crew
    Guns Crew

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    So I removed my braces, and took some advice offended on misc. on how to improve my appearance; so I got a haircut , got some facial hair etc. and ignored some losers who told me that I look like a murderer, even though they don't even share pics. of themselves. Make no mistake, I am NOT the gaga-chad I used to be back in the 8-12th grade, but I did improve.

Recently, I was sitting down at work when an intern asked me if the cubicle next to me was taken. She sat down and introduced herself. We talked a little and then she brought up her husband. It felt pretty bad because I realized that she was probably not that interested. However, towards the end of work she began to talk more to me and she say "bye" to me and used my name. She also asked me what group I am in(I think she wanted to be in my group.) She even played with her hair and gave me some stairs throughout work as well.

Could she possibly be interested despite her bringing up her husband?

Thoughts?

Update:
    She asked me if I wanted the rest of her “chewy” bar. She ATE most of it and her spit was on it and she still asked me I wanted the rest of it. After doing that she smiled and toyed with her hair. Furthermore, she never asked the girl NEXT to her if she wanted to eat the rest of her chew bar.

We talk a lot at work
    Bruh married women are attention whores. Porn is not entirely accurate. The chances of a married woman to have an affair with you happen eventually is close to none. Married women cheat on the spot or they cheat all along the rails of the relationship because the husband is a feminist cuck or a psychopath who doesn't give a f. Move on now

Originally Posted by EliasEmmanuel View Post
    Bruh married women are attention whores. Porn is not entirely accurate. The chances of a married woman to have an affair with you happen eventually is close to none. Married women cheat on the spot or they cheat all along the rails of the relationship because the husband is a feminist cuck or a psychopath who doesn't give a f. Move on now
    So I should ignore all her flirtatious behavior and be a virgin?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

You have no idea what flirtatious behaviours is. Zero idea.
    6'2
    220lbs

You have no idea what flirtatious behaviours is. Zero idea.
    Asking a guy if he wants the rest of a chewy bar is just that
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50) EliasEmmanuel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I know she could be giving out flirty behavior. That's how girls are. They see a guy who probably isn't very experienced and they flirt with him. It's all just for the attention. Especially women who aren't available: married/with boyfriend. Ignore her and yes keep being a virgin. Who gives a ****. If a girl sees you're chill and comfortable with yourself that will be enough for her to come around. Make friends with guys who actually talk to girls and have female friends

Asking a guy if he wants the rest of a chewy bar is just that
    Ahh ****, I never knew. I gave my god a piece of my pepperoni and am wondering if she thinks I’m into her now... dammit
    6'2
    220lbs

BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just ask her if she wants to do something outside of work, get it over with. Report back.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Originally Posted by BullittEV View Post
    Just ask her if she wants to do something outside of work, get it over with. Report back.
    You can get yourself killed messin with married women jhonny it's amazing how the urge for losing your virginity over powers this simple 1, 2 n 3 logistics on common sense. Ger over it jhonny holly hell. Remember as a kid how you didn't give a fuk about these things? Do it now for christ and your sanity

You can get yourself killed messin with married women jhonny it's amazing how the urge for losing your virginity over powers this simple 1, 2 n 3 logistics on common sense. Ger over it jhonny holly hell. Remember as a kid how you didn't give a fuk about these things? Do it now for christ and your sanity
    Her husband is a doctor, he's not going to hurt me.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Ahh ****, I never knew. I gave my god a piece of my pepperoni and am wondering if she thinks I’m into her now... dammit
    Did you eat part of the pepperoni first and not ask the males around you? If so, yes. But you are a 37 year old virgin, so I doubt she is interested.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

I know she could be giving out flirty behavior. That's how girls are. They see a guy who probably isn't very experienced and they flirt with him. It's all just for the attention. Especially women who aren't available: married/with boyfriend. Ignore her and yes keep being a virgin. Who gives a ****. If a girl sees you're chill and comfortable with yourself that will be enough for her to come around. Make friends with guys who actually talk to girls and have female friends
    But look at the QUALITY of this foid. Yes, I can lose my virginity to some obese whale or something I find on Tinder if I reset my account, but not to a 7/10 quality foid, who I used to attract during my 8-12th grade gaga-chad day. Is it not worth a try?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    But look at the QUALITY of this foid. Yes, I can lose my virginity to some obese whale or something I find on Tinder if I reset my account, but not to a 7/10 quality foid, who I used to attract during my 8-12th grade gaga-chad day. Is it not worth a try?
    Strong trolling.

Trollin not trolling idgaf johnny boy you're acting retarded either way. Rent a hooker

Trollin not trolling idgaf johnny boy you're acting retarded either way. Rent a hooker
    I understand and appreciate your concern, I really do, but what if it were to happen without her husband’s knowledge ? She would never let her husband know what is going on and I would keep it a secret as well. I saw her talking to another Chad, so I’m sure she is cheating with plenty of guys.

I am almost certain that she is attracted to me. Why else would she introduce herself to me, tell me to “workout before work” in order for me to lose my energy, talk to me and offer me part of her chewy bar after she bit into it? I just don’t know if it’s for validation purposes or sex.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-28-2020 at 09:21 AM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

I understand and appreciate your concern, I really do, but what if it were to happen without her husband’s knowledge ? She would never let her husband know what is going on and I would keep it a secret as well. I saw her talking to another Chad, so I’m sure she is cheating with plenty of guys.

I am almost certain that she is attracted to me. Why else would she introduce herself to me, tell me to “workout before work” in order for me to lose my energy, talk to me and offer me part of her chewy bar after she bit into it? I just don’t know if it’s for validation purposes or sex.

Just so so pathetic.
    6'2
    220lbs

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ive never seen such a committed trolling effort lmao
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Ive never seen such a committed trolling effort lmao
    I check often just because it’s so pathetic. Like a crash scene each time. I know deep down it’s just some dude trying to get a rise out of everyone. He’s pretty good at it.
    6'2
    220lbs

billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) billclintonnn is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Wtf is a foid?
    I did not have sexual relations with that woman, Miss Lewinsky. I never told anybody to lie, not a single time; never. These allegations are false. And I need to go back to work for the American people. Thank you.

I check often just because it’s so pathetic. Like a crash scene each time. I know deep down it’s just some dude trying to get a rise out of everyone. He’s pretty good at it.
    I know you like my posts
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*