Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1

Could this girl be interested even though she brought up her husband and is married?

So I removed my braces, and took some advice offended on misc. on how to improve my appearance; so I got a haircut , got some facial hair etc. and ignored some losers who told me that I look like a murderer, even though they don't even share pics. of themselves. Make no mistake, I am NOT the gaga-chad I used to be back in the 8-12th grade, but I did improve.

Recently, I was sitting down at work when an intern asked me if the cubicle next to me was taken. She sat down and introduced herself. We talked a little and then she brought up her husband. It felt pretty bad because I realized that she was probably not that interested. However, towards the end of work she began to talk more to me and she say "bye" to me and used my name. She also asked me what group I am in(I think she wanted to be in my group.) She even played with her hair and gave me some stairs throughout work as well.

Could she possibly be interested despite her bringing up her husband?

Thoughts?

Update:
    She asked me if I wanted the rest of her “chewy” bar. She ATE most of it and her spit was on it and she still asked me I wanted the rest of it. After doing that she smiled and toyed with her hair. Furthermore, she never asked the girl NEXT to her if she wanted to eat the rest of her chew bar.

We talk a lot at work
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-24-2020 at 07:40 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Sigh

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    -girl is polite. Says bye

Misc... "does she wanna bang"

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post

I think you should ask her out and bring flowers for her next time you see her. She’s definitely, definitely into you.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    Originally Posted by dolvioblue View Post
    I think you should ask her out and bring flowers for her next time you see her. She’s definitely, definitely into you.
    All interns have to do a test every few weeks. Should I ask her to study together?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Sigh
    Should I not try to peruse her at all?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post

She did COME up to me and began to talk to me out of everyone else. She COULD be interested.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Behem0th is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If she was the dominant one in the interaction then chances are she was just using you to vent. No romantic interest - you were friendzoned on sight

Originally Posted by Behem0th View Post
    If she was the dominant one in the interaction then chances are she was just using you to vent. No romantic interest - you were friendzoned on sight
    Are you saying that its not even worth a try?
    She also has that sexy smile and voice to her, good masturbation material.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I think this means two things. She's stringing you on as either a potential option or an orbiter. You got to approach her more sexually to see which one.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

Originally Posted by 300BLK View Post
    I think this means two things. She's stringing you on as either a potential option or an orbiter. You got to approach her more sexually to see which one.
    A lot of the times if you seem too open about you liking a female they will think that you are desperate for sex (which I obviously am.) The point is to be mysterious and cool and not completely show that you like her, unless of course she is very into you or single (she is neither). I don't want to sound desperate or beta-cucked and give it all away.

I think she is slightly attracted to me and is talking to me for validation purposes. The problem is that she is beginning to figure out that I like her and seems to be losing some interest.

For example, she was less talkative today, so I let her say "good bye." I never said bye to her first to give it away. I slowly walked by her and right enough she said bye to me without me initiate it . You gotta show the RIGHT amount of interest AND smile to show that you are flirting with her. Smiling signals that you are flirting without giving it away. It will also get her in a flirtatious mindset because 99% of the time she will smile back.

Back in H.S and middle school I never showed any interest in girls. I waited until they showed interest in ME first and it worked great.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by johnnydeep1 View Post
    A lot of the times if you seem too open about you liking a female they will think that you are desperate for sex (which I obviously am.) The point is to be mysterious and cool and not completely show that you like her, unless of course she is very into you or single (she is neither). I don't want to sound desperate or beta-cucked and give it all away.

I think she is slightly attracted to me and is talking to me for validation purposes. The problem is that she is beginning to figure out that I like her and seems to be losing some interest.

For example, she was less talkative today, so I let her say "good bye." I never said bye to her first to give it away. I slowly walked by her and right enough she said bye to me without me initiate it . You gotta show the RIGHT amount of interest AND smile to show that you are flirting with her. Smiling signals that you are flirting without giving it away. It will also get her in a flirtatious mindset because 99% of the time she will smile back.

Back in H.S and middle school I never showed any interest in girls. I waited until they showed interest in ME first and it worked great.
    Are you trying to educate others' on how it's done? You are virgin and live with your parents... like come on.
    6'2
    220lbs

Are you trying to educate others' on how it's done? You are virgin and live with your parents... like come on.
    You are completely obsessed with me. Why are you so obsessed with someone you never even MET? You probably have mental problems.

No, I am not giving anyone advice you failed violin maker, I am telling people how I WILL PERSONALLY DO IT and the rational behind why I will talk to her the way I will. I am not telling OTHER people how its done. Other people are in completely different circumstances or may do things totally different. I am giving my approach on how I will attempt to attract a married lady and MY own logic behind. i never suggested ANYONE else do it like me. Try to improve your English comprehension.

I come to MISC. to LEARN, not give advice. Stop spending an hour of your day following me around and responding to all my posts. Makes you look like an overly obsessed loser. Why don't you leave me alone for once and get a life and a job/career? You are OBSESSED with me and addicted to my posts.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-17-2020 at 11:01 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Please nobody respond to this thread.
    6'2
    220lbs

WOW. You really are obsessed with me. You must have a secret crush on me or something. I don't know how someone can be so obsessed with someone who they just know online to spend an hour a day thinking of them, replying to them, reading their content etc.

I know a lot of you guys think this is pushing it. I get it. But why would she INTRODUCE me to her? What good would that do? Most foids would cut off their arm rather than introduce themselves to a male they don’t have to or are not attracted to. She could of sat anywhere or introduced herself to ANYONE. She must be slightly attracted to me and wants validation/flirting fun

However, I don't think she wants my cock, I think she may be somewhat attracted to me and is talking to me for validation/flirtatious fun.

But i'll tell you what dolvioblue , she has a sexy voice and naughty smile to her. If she's not going to cheat on me, she's cheating with other guys, perhaps giga-chads. Towards the end of work, a gaga-Chad approached her and said something, but I could not hear what he said and did not want to stare in their direction and look like a creep. She will probably **** the giga-chad instead.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-18-2020 at 10:36 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000) DustinTheHuss is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Go get the 50 year old instead of messing up someone's marriage.

Originally Posted by DustinTheHuss View Post
    Go get the 50 year old instead of messing up someone's marriage.
    Lucky you, its too late. Intern Giga Chad was in her group and I saw them talk. She will probably **** giga Chad instead now. Should I be a white knight and tell giga Chad to not **** her too?

Once she is done with giga-Chad , she will probably **** other men. Should I follow her and her husband around and tell those men to not **** her as well and be the ultimate white-knight, cuck?

Remember: its not HER fault, its the MEN'S fault.
    Last edited by johnnydeep1; 01-19-2020 at 01:17 PM.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100) Gosu14 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Johnnydeep1 = Best poster on the misc by far

Originally Posted by Gosu14 View Post
    Johnnydeep1 = Best poster on the misc by far
    Thanks man, it means a lot to me.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LikeAMachine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I am NOT the gaga-chad I used to be back in the 8-12th grade, but I did improve.
    (っ◕‿◕)っ

Originally Posted by LikeAMachine View Post
    I am NOT the gaga-chad I used to be back in the 8-12th grade, but I did improve.
    Wise words from a former giga-chad!!!
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I hope this whole thing is a troll thread. But fairly certain OP is delusional.

Thanks man, it means a lot to me.
    Are you responding to yourself again?
    6'2
    220lbs

puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000) puffdaddy68 is just really nice. (+1000)
    brah, if a woman brings up her husband/bf immediately thats a definitive sign she is not interested in you. maybe, just maybe, she wants to meet her coworkers and be just friends. maybe.

autistic levels off the charts.

Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lysol84 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You mentioned she gave you stairs during work, what kind were they?

284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 284Shooter has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lysol84 View Post
    You mentioned she gave you stairs during work, what kind were they?
    Also, I wonder how many stairs she gave him. That would definitely tell us if she was DTF! Stairs are a very special gift.

Originally Posted by puffdaddy68 View Post
    brah, if a woman brings up her husband/bf immediately thats a definitive sign she is not interested in you. maybe, just maybe, she wants to meet her coworkers and be just friends. maybe.

autistic levels off the charts.
    Why ME? Why not someone else?
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*

devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500) devopsengineer is not very helpful. (-500)
    Should I not try to peruse her at all?
    Why you want married chick? For me, when chick bring up her boyfriend, it is over. INstant turnoff. Also when I hear she is married or have kids.
    “People said I should accept the world. Bull****! I don't accept the world.”

― Richard M. Stallman

Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Nacured is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Johnnydeep going deep inside married women now?

Are you responding to yourself again?
    I told her that I get hyperactive because I have to sit down all day for this job. She told me to “workout before work in the morning then. “ I then told her that I workout in the afternoon. She had a sexy smile as she was saying it as well. YES, she may be interested.
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    *Mechanical Engineer*