Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 1QWIK7 View Post
    Reminds me of my coworker.

Dude met a girl, that already had like an 8 year old. She had a job but i think was planning to go back to school for a better career.

They met, went out for like 6 months, then bam. Pregnant lol.

She quit her job, lost interest in going back to school and my coworker has to provide everything lol. They had the kid. A year later, bam. Pregnant again lol.

So she's basically just a stay at home mom while the guy just works his ass off providing for her, her first kid (not with him), but the 2 other kids are his. Poor guy.

That is definitely the power of you know what lol.

I'm in NJ. There's lots of car action. But no females are into cars. The ones they do, have boyfriends, and not steady ones either. Just girls who fool around etc. Or there's girls who kinda like cars. But they just wanna ride passenger all the time in something fancy. They don't like cars as a personal interest.

TX car scene chits on everything really. That's why there's TX2K. Not a NJ2K haha
    Poor bastard. Yet he keeps impregnating her. LOL. Tell your co'worker to get his snip snip'.

I gotta tell you. Driving around NJ is CONFUSING and the roads (the ones I've been on) were poorly maintained. I'm hoping that's not how it is everywhere there.

I forgot what it was like to get excited about driving something again. The days of my highschool honda-tech in my little turbo civics & integras hauling around cones autox'ing were the best. I def don't want to be passenger in the fun cars - what a waste. It's so much more fun to drive one. I drove my buddy's R8 back when I lived in VA and I fell in love with that thing especially since he just let me abuse it lol.

Originally Posted by Azzurri View Post
    Good pick up!

I think I might be going thru a mid-life crisis like 20 years early, but I'm actually considering buying a 991.2 GT3 RS, but man dropping 200k is pretty fukin steep.
    My gfs joked about the same thing and said I was too young to buy a porsche. Said I had to wait another 20 years to have one. GT3 RS *DROOL*. That thing is a beauty.
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Poor bastard. Yet he keeps impregnating her. LOL. Tell your co'worker to get his snip snip'.

I gotta tell you. Driving around NJ is CONFUSING and the roads (the ones I've been on) were poorly maintained. I'm hoping that's not how it is everywhere there.

I forgot what it was like to get excited about driving something again. The days of my highschool honda-tech in my little turbo civics & integras hauling around cones autox'ing were the best. I def don't want to be passenger in the fun cars - what a waste. It's so much more fun to drive one. I drove my buddy's R8 back when I lived in VA and I fell in love with that thing especially since he just let me abuse it lol.

To be fair, that girls body is amazing. Like IG model type. She's hispanic so use your imagination lol. I guess his pull out game was weak.

Yeah a majority of the roads here are crap, but not all. The major highways are fine. It depends on the town that will determine how good, or bad, the roads are. Obviously the ghettos will always be bad. Then the medicore towns (surrounding the entry parts to NYC), are not as good.

I typically map out my drive for my vette, because the car is low. So i don't want to be stuck on some road where the only way to get through is to drive up a steep road, or doing any tight maneuvering.

Sometimes i'll venture out in my daily to find new roads, then go with the vette on the weekend if the roads are fine. How i wish i lived in PA though. Roads are perfect.

Funny you mentioned honda-tech. You were on there? LOL So was i.

I did my honda thing early early 2000s. I got out of the honda scene around 2006. But yeah i had a 2000 SI electron blue. LS/vtec, prepped to go turbo. But everyone wanted to steal it so i had to sell it. It was fun when i had it though.

I can't get into those cars now though lol. There comes a point in life where you need to upgrade your car game.

You're doing it right. You're in a porsche now.

Someday i might be. But i'm still a kid so the corvette is still appealing to me. PLus with the mid engine corvette z06 coming, i HAVE to have one of those lol. Maybe after that is when i get into luxury performance cars. Like AMG.

I phucking LOVE AMG's.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How much was it?
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Antonio519 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good choice on the 718
    Blaugrana Crew
    Chicago Crew
    Mursenary Crew

blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000) blazenbb is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Godfrd824 View Post
    How much was it?
    More than you can afford pal

u wot m1.68179283050717⁴ Manc33's Avatar
    Location: Manchester, England, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manc33 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    The Porsche looks better.
    u wot m1.68179283050717⁴

littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    To be fair, that girls body is amazing. Like IG model type. She's hispanic so use your imagination lol. I guess his pull out game was weak.

Yeah a majority of the roads here are crap, but not all. The major highways are fine. It depends on the town that will determine how good, or bad, the roads are. Obviously the ghettos will always be bad. Then the medicore towns (surrounding the entry parts to NYC), are not as good.

I typically map out my drive for my vette, because the car is low. So i don't want to be stuck on some road where the only way to get through is to drive up a steep road, or doing any tight maneuvering.

Sometimes i'll venture out in my daily to find new roads, then go with the vette on the weekend if the roads are fine. How i wish i lived in PA though. Roads are perfect.

Funny you mentioned honda-tech. You were on there? LOL So was i.

I did my honda thing early early 2000s. I got out of the honda scene around 2006. But yeah i had a 2000 SI electron blue. LS/vtec, prepped to go turbo. But everyone wanted to steal it so i had to sell it. It was fun when i had it though.

I can't get into those cars now though lol. There comes a point in life where you need to upgrade your car game.

You're doing it right. You're in a porsche now.

Someday i might be. But i'm still a kid so the corvette is still appealing to me. PLus with the mid engine corvette z06 coming, i HAVE to have one of those lol. Maybe after that is when i get into luxury performance cars. Like AMG.

I phucking LOVE AMG's.
    Well at least he's motivated by something to keep killing himself for all those work hours!

That's dedication for you mapping out a drive :O I'm pretty sure my username was the same on HT too lol. I haven't ventured back on there in forever. That Electronic SI blue was EVERYTHING when it came out - good pick up. I remember carrying around my detachable steering wheel like a keychain bc I lived in LA at the time and auto theft was super high too. I sometimes day dream about getting a little honda and gutting it putting a cage in it and making it a really fun car to zoom around the speedway here (COTA) since parts are so cheap now compared to when I was broke back then saving up $ to feed my hobby. But garage is full and you're right. It's time to move on.

Here in TX Vettes are king with a huge fan club - you'd fit right in. They're what I jokingly call the Texas Ferarri since so many dudes here sweat them so hard.

I drove my uncle's SLS AMG while I was visiting and that thing is niiiiiice. Not sure that's what I'd want for that price tag though. Never the less AMGs are hot.

How much was it?
    The malibu blue one I was looking at was 67k a few pages back and they don't really have flash sales so.. ya know about tree fiddy.

Originally Posted by blazenbb View Post
    More than you can afford pal
    lol I cringe so hard watching those movies now. Can't believe I was so stoked back then to see it in theatres.

Originally Posted by Manc33 View Post
    The Porsche looks better.
    Thanks! - I liked the way they both looked. I just had to go porsche route to get it out of my system.

Originally Posted by Antonio519 View Post
    Good choice on the 718
    Thank you!

Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Godfrd824 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Well at least he's motivated by something to keep killing himself for all those work hours!

That's dedication for you mapping out a drive :O I'm pretty sure my username was the same on HT too lol. I haven't ventured back on there in forever. That Electronic SI blue was EVERYTHING when it came out - good pick up. I remember carrying around my detachable steering wheel like a keychain bc I lived in LA at the time and auto theft was super high too. I sometimes day dream about getting a little honda and gutting it putting a cage in it and making it a really fun car to zoom around the speedway here (COTA) since parts are so cheap now compared to when I was broke back then saving up $ to feed my hobby. But garage is full and you're right. It's time to move on.

Here in TX Vettes are king with a huge fan club - you'd fit right in. They're what I jokingly call the Texas Ferarri since so many dudes here sweat them so hard.

I drove my uncle's SLS AMG while I was visiting and that thing is niiiiiice. Not sure that's what I'd want for that price tag though. Never the less AMGs are hot.

The malibu blue one I was looking at was 67k a few pages back and they don't really have flash sales so.. ya know about tree fiddy.

lol I cringe so hard watching those movies now. Can't believe I was so stoked back then to see it in theatres.

Thanks! - I liked the way they both looked. I just had to go porsche route to get it out of my system.

Thank you!
    So you bought it new?

Congrats on the new car, I've been thinking of getting something smaller and more sporty, but I can't really fit in any of these cars. A few weeks ago I test drove a few S2000s and Miatas, and I don't think I could live with them day to day.
    "So live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about their religion; respect others in their view, and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people. . . . Always give a word or a sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, even a stranger, when in a lonely place." -Tecumseh

1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000) 1QWIK7 is a name known to all. (+5000)

I forgot my HT user name. I know it had something to do with dsm since i had a talon TSI at the time too. Dsmpower or something.

That SI was definitely a good pick up. The only issue it had when i got it was a broken motor mount that my friend and I fixed. After that we started to prepare it for turbo. He was the real honda guy with his turbo prelude, and i was learning. Definitely fun while it lasted.

Funny with the detachable steering wheel. Me too!!! haha Every "toy" i had up until 2010 i installed removable steering wheels. Because i thought it was very "racer" like haha.

Yeah i'm subscribed to a lot of the racing youtube channels based in TX. Seems like TX and FL always have the coolest chit when it comes to cars. Lots of car scenes, and because the roads/areas are better than where i live, the overall experience seems much better over there. You're so lucky to live in TX. I wanna move to dallas before i die lol.

Yeah corvettes are a big deal to most people. Because it's affordable supercar performance.

I think i have one more round with corvettes, then i'll be old enough to step up to luxury performance. I'm waiting on the C8 z06. Aka the ferrari z06 lol.
    Schooling everyone that has to do with automotive one brah at a time. It's tiring but someone gotta do it lol

I have a manual car but auto IS WAY BETTER THESE DAYS. ACCEPT THE FACTS BRAHS! LOL

So you bought it new?

Congrats on the new car, I've been thinking of getting something smaller and more sporty, but I can't really fit in any of these cars. A few weeks ago I test drove a few S2000s and Miatas, and I don't think I could live with them day to day.
    It's 1 yr old. It has CPO warranty til 2024? I think - can't remember off the top of my head. I didn't want to buy something without warranty.

Thanks! Though I still drive my 3series every day to work so far. I bring my dogs to the office and I don't want them scratching up my interior. I agree the interior is small on these 2 seaters for guys in general I can't imagine it being very fun to fit into. I use to love the S2000's - was never a Miata fan though their 50/50 weight ratio was always really appealing. Maybe bc every Miata owner I've met I was not a fan of. Could be a correlation there. lol

I forgot my HT user name. I know it had something to do with dsm since i had a talon TSI at the time too. Dsmpower or something.

That SI was definitely a good pick up. The only issue it had when i got it was a broken motor mount that my friend and I fixed. After that we started to prepare it for turbo. He was the real honda guy with his turbo prelude, and i was learning. Definitely fun while it lasted.

Funny with the detachable steering wheel. Me too!!! haha Every "toy" i had up until 2010 i installed removable steering wheels. Because i thought it was very "racer" like haha.

Yeah i'm subscribed to a lot of the racing youtube channels based in TX. Seems like TX and FL always have the coolest chit when it comes to cars. Lots of car scenes, and because the roads/areas are better than where i live, the overall experience seems much better over there. You're so lucky to live in TX. I wanna move to dallas before i die lol.

Yeah corvettes are a big deal to most people. Because it's affordable supercar performance.

I think i have one more round with corvettes, then i'll be old enough to step up to luxury performance. I'm waiting on the C8 z06. Aka the ferrari z06 lol.
    Do you mind sharing which youtube racing channels? I knew FL had a lot of cars - I'm assuming a lot of those cars in TX are in Houston somewhere in a larger city than Austin though I'm sure the richy rich people that live on the lake have some fun cars in their garages here in Austin. There's someone in my neighborhood that has a really hot nouvelle blue NSX that I see around. Dallas is... too bougie. At least that's what I think every time I go there and stay uptown. What's so appealing to you about Dallas?

That Z06 @ 700 hp is insane. The dollar per hp is def a bargain compared to other cars pushing that much hp.

Do you mind sharing which youtube racing channels? I knew FL had a lot of cars - I'm assuming a lot of those cars in TX are in Houston somewhere in a larger city than Austin though I'm sure the richy rich people that live on the lake have some fun cars in their garages here in Austin. There's someone in my neighborhood that has a really hot nouvelle blue NSX that I see around. Dallas is... too bougie. At least that's what I think every time I go there and stay uptown. What's so appealing to you about Dallas?

That Z06 @ 700 hp is insane. The dollar per hp is def a bargain compared to other cars pushing that much hp.

1320video
    1320video uncut
    high tech corvette (they show other cars too, not only corvettes)
    street car video (my favorite)
    cars across texas (also a goodie)

I never been to texas but i always ask about it, from people who actually been there.

They said houston is kinda ghetto, san antonio have racist people lol. They said dallas is a good city for someone who never been to texas, and wanted to stay, whether a couple of months or forever.

I know there's lots of nice cities in texas. But i wouldn't want to move to a city where they keep everything like the good ol days. Like old farm houses and chit. I still want to live in a modernize city, just more clean and up kept.

I know you're not into corvettes as most girls aren't but definitely drive one if you get a chance. Find a friend, or get your BF to rent one off turo or something. Most people who never owned a corvette, or didn't even like them, once they ride in my car they're like yeah now i know why people buy these cars.