Thread: 4 days in keto

indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

4 days in keto

haven't lost any weight yet, am I doing anything wrong?

indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) indeedhappy80 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I'm using https calculo.io/keto-calculator

Daily:
    124 grams protein
    30 grams carbs
    90 grams fat
    1427 calories

Currently at 278 lbs, goal is 150 lbs.

schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10) schrickm5 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by indeedhappy80 View Post
    I'm using https calculo.io/keto-calculator

Daily:
    124 grams protein
    30 grams carbs
    90 grams fat
    1427 calories

Currently at 278 lbs, goal is 150 lbs.
    You should have started to loose some water - looking at this though - I think your Protein seems a little high, anyone else thinks so?
    Have you started or do you have any plans to lift weights, as my fastest fat loss was when I started lifting.

I'm currently in my second week and have lost up to 10 lbs.

TY

brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000) brit-iron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Try 1 to 1 ratio of protein and fat in grams. I use to have around 140 grams protein and the same or more in fat ( in grams ). Early days yet to know if anything is wrong though.