CelticBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)

My Fat Loss Journey

I wanted to share my current weight loss/fitness journey with everybod.

As a little background, I was fortunate to play minor and college league baseball, so as I went through my early 20's I was always in awesome shape. I was kind of a gym rat and even after games would be in the weight room. For most of that time I hovered around 190 pounds (5'11") and while I never "measured my body fat, I was cut up, 6 pack and all" I also could chase deer and elk up the mountain with a ferociousness unknown to mankind Or at least I told myself that...lol

I met my wife, started our family (2 kids) and started working at an office at age 25 and slowly started ballooning in the weight and just getting incredibly fat and unhealthy. On my 32st birthday July 20, 2017 I stepped on the scale and it said 263, utter shock and disappointment in myself - I had gained 73 pounds in 5-6 years. I made a commitment to change and it had to be a lifestyle change, not just a diet. I joined a local 24hour fitness near my house and a diet supplement and diet changed my life drastically. Limited carbs, high Protein and started cutting out fast food, candy, beer, and so much more. IT SUCKED SO MUCH, Cause I ate fast food almost every day at lunch and I was addicted to candy.

Starting at 263 pounds on August 2st, I was able to get down to 236 by the halloween, good progress, but still a ways to go...I struggled a bit through Christmas time and on dec. 30, weighed 242. A few days into the new year is when I booked a game, and when you have thousands and thousand of dollars on the line, it can change your focus level really quick. I had to calm down and turn focus to my precious diet supplements and my diet. Since January 5th I have lost another good ammount of pounds, down to 225 as of today. (37 pounds total)

I have been drinking more water than I can stand, but it keeps me flushed out. It may seem a little severe, but my goal is to get to 190 pounds by the first of May and then taking the next 3-3.5 months to get my body use to 190 pounds and as get in as good of strength and shape as possible.

The diet has been the worse part, but it is what is. Also, there are days right now I really don't want to work out, but it seems once you get there and get on the machine, your body kicks into go time and I find a way to get it done. Its still kind of mind boggling to loose the weight I have and realize I still have a "few" pounds to go - but we will get there!

CelticBuilder is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm not using fat burners I'm using a supplement that boost food metabolism, control hunger, promote your blood sugar health and lower your blood pressure.

fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitnesslan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi CelticBuilder, what supplements are you using?