Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Weirdest Date You've Ever Been on (Lets hear it bois)

Cliffs
    Thicc (HTC wya?) Blasian chick asked me out in like 2016 (wild I know)
    Texts went back and forth, some flirting
    Her interest levels seemed high
    Meet at the trivia bar with her
    Some of her friends were there
    She literally did not talk to me the entire time
    Trying to talk to her was like pulling teeth
    Literally the most bizarre **** ever
    Got semi buzzed with her friends
    When everyone left she told me "thanks for coming and have a good night"
    I literally never heard from her again
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2
    *Circumcised but Anti-Circumcision Crew*
    *Libertarian & Western Value Brah*
    ★Subaru WRX/STi Crew★ (2006 WRX, Stage 2, CAI)
    "Started from Wall Rose now the whole Recon Corp's fuarkin here"

fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Ive had many lol... When I was like 10-11 years old I had this girl in one of my classes have a huge crush on me and would draw pictures of us kissing under a tent, etc..

anyways years later we have not spoken and she added me on FB when i was like 17-18 we spoke abit and decided to go to the movies... When i saw her at the movies she was 1000x more disgusting then I remembered her being, her nose all pointy, etc. justnot my type.. It was one of the most awkwards moments of my life, we never spoke, barely said bye and left and never spoke since..

At the end of the movies I ended up seeing another girl i knew and we ended up leaving toghether to hang out
    **I'll slap you and your wife**
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Without the full story cause looking back I feel like such a mug..

Chick jumps in the car ( we got plans )
    Obsesses with my arms off the bat and asks to take a selfie with my arm whilst I tense.. I'm like haha all day.. Big boy here.. come get some.
    Snap snap she takes picture
    She says one minute then proceeds to chat away on her phone for like 10mins..
    The sort of grin she had on her face after she took the pic was like she struck gold.
    Her phone rings and she gets a rescue call from her friend in an emergency..
    Says sorry she has to go..
    I haven't even pulled off from where I picked her up.

I already knew I just got played, took it on the chin. She messaged later saying Hey, but I took the high road and went NC.. Wasn't prepared to entertain another L.

Women... Marvellous creatures they are. Probably karma for the times I've flaked or pulled a stunt on a chick.

Pretty funny looking back.
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000) WoofieNugget is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay, saddle up.

Tinder date, usual setup. She's a single mom, 40s and looks decently hot. We had arranged dinner out as a first date, but the texting was good and flirty, and suddenly she flips the script and asks me if I want to have dinner at her place. Score, I think - guaranteed hookup.

I knock on the door and I'm greeted by her teenage daughter, probably 14. I'm surprised she's home, but I'm even more surprised when I walk into the house and her sister is sitting on the couch. My date comes out and introduces me to everyone. Okay, this is weird but whatever, she looks hot. I find out we are having family dinner, her sister will be leaving afterwards. Okay, let's roll with it. Dinner went fine, just kind of weird having her kid and sister there.

After dinner her sister leaves and her daughter goes upstairs to do homework. I had already assumed that action was out of the question but she poured me a glass of wine in the living room and said I should stay for a bit. Proceeds to walk out of the kitchen with her own glass of wine, put it down and straddle me on the couch, makeout time. Very aggressive and lots of hands everywhere. I'm ready to go but her daughter is upstairs and I ask her what's up.

She pulls me up the stairs. Right now I'm thinking with my little head and we walk right past her daughter's room into her bedroom where she locks the door behind her and starts to go down on me. We go at it. Hard, and she's loud. Still amazed she's doing this with her kid in the house - on a first date.

We finish and I go to get my clothes, and she wants to go again, starts getting me ready almost immediately. It's too good to resist and I pull out another condom (I always bring 3 just in case). She proceeds to tell me I don't need it and then takes it OFF of me, then tries to climb on top of me unprotected. I'm like no thanks Jeff, if you do this with a stranger, god knows what you've done otherwise. Thankfully I had my trusty third and we went at it again. She was nuts. Spanking, hair pulling, crazy and awesome sex.

When I was done that time I finally managed to leave, she puts on a robe and I walk downstairs. Her daughter is sitting in the kitchen eating. No way she didn't hear everything that we did. She says goodnight and kisses me at the door.

Funniest thing was she was a high level government employee, tons of money. Never had a chance to hook up with her again.

otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) otakutrevan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DrunkenMoron View Post
    Without the full story cause looking back I feel like such a mug..

Chick jumps in the car ( we got plans )
    Obsesses with my arms off the bat and asks to take a selfie with my arm whilst I tense.. I'm like haha all day.. Big boy here.. come get some.
    Snap snap she takes picture
    She says one minute then proceeds to chat away on her phone for like 10mins..
    The sort of grin she had on her face after she took the pic was like she struck gold.
    Her phone rings and she gets a rescue call from her friend in an emergency..
    Says sorry she has to go..
    I haven't even pulled off from where I picked her up.

I already knew I just got played, took it on the chin. She messaged later saying Hey, but I took the high road and went NC.. Wasn't prepared to entertain another L.

Women... Marvellous creatures they are. Probably karma for the times I've flaked or pulled a stunt on a chick.

Pretty funny looking back.

what....so she just wanted a picture of your gains...and then she ghosted you ?
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000) fknmisc is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Okay, saddle up.

Tinder date, usual setup. She's a single mom, 40s and looks decently hot. We had arranged dinner out as a first date, but the texting was good and flirty, and suddenly she flips the script and asks me if I want to have dinner at her place. Score, I think - guaranteed hookup.

I knock on the door and I'm greeted by her teenage daughter, probably 14. I'm surprised she's home, but I'm even more surprised when I walk into the house and her sister is sitting on the couch. My date comes out and introduces me to everyone. Okay, this is weird but whatever, she looks hot. I find out we are having family dinner, her sister will be leaving afterwards. Okay, let's roll with it. Dinner went fine, just kind of weird having her kid and sister there.

After dinner her sister leaves and her daughter goes upstairs to do homework. I had already assumed that action was out of the question but she poured me a glass of wine in the living room and said I should stay for a bit. Proceeds to walk out of the kitchen with her own glass of wine, put it down and straddle me on the couch, makeout time. Very aggressive and lots of hands everywhere. I'm ready to go but her daughter is upstairs and I ask her what's up.

She pulls me up the stairs. Right now I'm thinking with my little head and we walk right past her daughter's room into her bedroom where she locks the door behind her and starts to go down on me. We go at it. Hard, and she's loud. Still amazed she's doing this with her kid in the house - on a first date.

We finish and I go to get my clothes, and she wants to go again, starts getting me ready almost immediately. It's too good to resist and I pull out another condom (I always bring 3 just in case). She proceeds to tell me I don't need it and then takes it OFF of me, then tries to climb on top of me unprotected. I'm like no thanks Jeff, if you do this with a stranger, god knows what you've done otherwise. Thankfully I had my trusty third and we went at it again. She was nuts. Spanking, hair pulling, crazy and awesome sex.

When I was done that time I finally managed to leave, she puts on a robe and I walk downstairs. Her daughter is sitting in the kitchen eating. No way she didn't hear everything that we did. She says goodnight and kisses me at the door.

Funniest thing was she was a high level government employee, tons of money. Never had a chance to hook up with her again.
    OMG reminds me when I was 19... Listen to this,

I don't remember who added who but this 49 year old cougar stumbled across my FB and we started speaking, being a lil cocky **** at the time I was semi-trolling/flirting with this woman to my surprise was very responsive.. Long story short she invited me over for wine and dinner after some sex talk..

To my surprise she was living with her 80 year old mother which was awkward as **** as she made us dinner and we ate toghether all 3 of us.. She was italian so they were talking in italian and introduced me as a friend LOL... anyways fast forward a couple of hours she brings me into her basement and on the couch... make out session, im like ok what if her 80 year old mom comes downstairs so i am also a little nervous cause shes like old enough to be my mom lol as all this is really happening,

she brings me into the bathroom and gets on her knees and proceeds to suck me off.. we tried to **** but i was too anxious because of her mom/age etc so i couldnt really get hard and ended up leaving, she kept harassing me days later calling texting etc and i just completely ignored her off and she got mad lol..
    **I'll slap you and your wife**
    ** Montreal Crew **
    ** IDFWU Crew **

RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RtardPuncher has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by otakutrevan View Post
    Cliffs
    I never meet a girl for the first time with her friends there too. Such a recipe for disaster.

Weirdest date, but also one of the most memorable and best was when I met a 19 y/o at "her" place. She invites me in and I end up playing the board game Sorry with her, her sister, and her dad for like an error. Then we watch TV and ended up hooking up. Turned out to be a great night but also weird. Sadly our relationship didn't end well.

Registered User randomuser12345's Avatar
    randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) randomuser12345 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well not rly weird, jsut bad

Meeting some chick from tinder, shes 20 mins late. At last showed up, i asked her right of the bat "why was she late?" not in a angry way, just checkin in casualy. She looks at me like just swallowed a bug. Okay, i'm trying to move on, asking her about day, life yada yada. She gives me short answers. After around 20 min we have this dialog:
    - aren't you suppose to do everything to pelase your audience. (she's an actress in theatre)
    - i'm not getting paid here.
    - i pay you with my attention.
    - i don't need that.
    - okay, bye (turning around and leaveing her)
    Prolly the most awkward date i ever had

volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) volleys is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Was talking to this chick a few years ago, small 5'4" white mexican from Tinder. Her bio was the typical basic bs about her astrology sign, loves hiking/laughing, etc, but also had that she was into Occult ****. End up texting her for a bit about supernatural chit we've seen (grew up near forests on the east coast) and she asks me if I've ever used a ouija board. I say no and tell her we should meet up and use one as a joke. She's actually down for the idea but takes it even further and suggests we meet up at a Cemetery about 3 miles away from my place. We set up a time and date to go summon demons/ghosts at this place. Fast forward to the date itself my coworkers are sending me texts like "good luck with your getting axe murdered goals of 2016" all week so I shot her a text saying "hey, you wanna grab some food first? in-n-out is a few blocks away from the cemetery". She says "sure" and we meet up there.

She looks close enough to her tinder pictures, a bit paler in real life than I expected but w/e, so I figure it's probably gonna be game on after we summon Satan. Her clothing kind of threw me off though as she was wearing this old school "vintage model pin up" kind of dress that's trendy with certain types of goth chicks down here. We eat some food and shoot the **** some more and I'm feeling better about going into next week with both my kidneys in tact so I suggest we move it to the boneyard.

I walk her out to her car like a gentleman, it was a white ford fiesta, kind of dirty and hadn't been washed. I opened up her door for her and saw there was like tons of garbage/clothes in her car. Not like she was homeless, just that she was messy af. I figure whatever, it's not like I'm trying to marry her but then I notice something on her dashboard. It was this giant probably 24 inch piece of black plastic. "What's that?" I asked her. She smiled at me and said "oh it's a taser!" and she grabbed it and sparked it at me. I'm not even joking this thing looked like a ****ing caddle prod like

I asked her what she had that in her car for and she told me "in case you were weird" and laughed. I kind of laughed too, but it was more like a "I need to get the fuark outta here" laugh. So I told her I'd go to my car and follow her up the road to the cemetery. I get in my car and followed her out of the parking lot, she turned right towards the cemetery, I turned left and drove back to my house and fired up pornhub and watched a Larkin Love compilation. Then I played some video games and fell asleep.

Ghosted her.

Picture of her for your time
    John98 Crew
    Road to 225 OHP crew. neg me if I haven't taken this out by july
    190 BW
    OHP 200x1
    BP 315x5
    Squat 365x5
    DL 445x1

Registered User risingstarl96a1's Avatar
    risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) risingstarl96a1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Deep Conversation in sitting at the park. Similar Goals Finance, Gym, Swimming, Job. Lotta touching, leads to home making cheap sandwiches. Bed kisses and sexual interaction. Take her home to parents at 1am. Pretty much it. Not a lot to my life.
    “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent; it is the one most adaptable to change.” -Charles Darwin, 1809

300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000) 300BLK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    One I can remember at the top of my head is having an ex crash my date out of no where with a gross herpe on her lip. Don't entirely remember the whole thing, but I remember the girl I was dating and I had a good laugh about that one.
    ***Black Crew***
    No Face Crew

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Had more than a few and my memory is a bit fuzzy, but here's a couple of them:

1. Made out with some chick in a club. But I was drunk as hell and got a few numbers that night. I texted all of them the next day and set up a drinks date with one of them, thinking it was her. Even after meeting her, I wasn't completely sure if it was her or not, but I figured it must be her. Made a move after a couple hours and got turned down, and she asked me why I was being so aggressive. I said, "Wait, we already made out in the club." Turns out it wasn't her. Needless to say, it didn't work out, lol.

2. Got completely catfished once on Tinder. Totally different person, and of course she was unattractive. Should've done a 360 and walked out right then, but I figured I was already there so might as well drink some coffee and shoot the chit for a bit since I was free that afternoon. I also didn't want to hurt her feelings even if she deserved it for catfishing. Big mistake. She was autistic or at least extremely awkward and a bit "off." The whole thing just felt uncomfortable, and I couldn't get away fast enough. Honestly, the experience made me more empathetic to how women must feel when they deal with extremely awkward men.

jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000) jamestown0101 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Catfish. Girl looked like the same girl but if she ate several people since she took the selfie. School boy error.

Snapchat ftw

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    many years ago i was on tinder and matched with this fat white chick. i was desperate fa incel type back then (lol). go out to some dark bar. the whole time she's talking about her gay best friend (obvious friendzoned cuck). i pretended to go answer a phone call and got the fukk out of there dead srs.
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) KingofLifts is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    many years ago i was on tinder and matched with this fat white chick. i was desperate fa incel type back then (lol). go out to some dark bar. the whole time she's talking about her gay best friend (obvious friendzoned cuck). i pretended to go answer a phone call and got the fukk out of there dead srs.
    I wanna hear more brudda
    *Reps everyone who negs crew*
    *Track Crew*

Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Voidgaze has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs
    She just sounds like an autistic bitch. I'll bet she complained to her friend about how YOU didn't TALK to HER. Just LOL.

Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    Brootal lmao.

I've never taken a woman out on a proper date.
    HTC livin' rent FREE

Still on the path to redemption...

...Good things don't come easy...

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I met a guy from online at a restaurant for a drink. Over texts he kept trying to get sexual and I told him we were just meeting for a drink and not to expect anything. So we meet, had a nice time talking, go out to parking lot and it's raining. Get in his car to continue talking and he tries to kiss me and then takes.it.out. It was literally like the scene in Seinfeld with Elaine. lol I was like, WTF?! Jumped out of his car and ran to mine. Then he wouldn't stop texting me and I kept giving him different reasons why I didn't think we should go out again (which he kept combatting) because I didn't want to just be like, dude, you took your dik out on the first date. lmao. He finally stopped after about a week.
    Unapproved sig line

Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Cadet4life is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    a girl i dmed actually put me on with her friend. I figured her friend would be attractive similarly like her... i get the friend's number and we text back and forth. we decide to go ice skating and id meet her there. i still had not seen a picture of her but i figured its all good.

well im in line and a few cuties walk in. im anxiously hoping one of the girls is her.. nope. finally a 6ft offensive linemen walks in. shes like "hey"!! and im like oh fuk. i awkwardly make space for her in line and i even buy her ticket. we get to the rental skates and this girls gets like a size 9 or something ridiculous. by now im calculating how i can get the fuk outta here.

we get onto the ice. this girl cannot ice skate. her pigeon feet ass has no coordination. shes grasping the wall and her poor ankles are looking like theyre going to explode. after 1.5 laps i say lets go take a break. between gasps of breaths, shes like ok great.

when we got off the ice and i told her i had to go and i went to return my skates. then i realized i had the locker key so i had to go back and unlock the locker so she could get her stuff. then we awkwardly walked back together to return our skates. the dude gave us a odd look. only 20 minutes had passed since we got the skates lol.

never again will i trust a sloots judgement.
    be the turtle in the race.

Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Legz422 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post
    a girl i dmed actually put me on with her friend. I figured her friend would be attractive similarly like her... i get the friend's number and we text back and forth. we decide to go ice skating and id meet her there. i still had not seen a picture of her but i figured its all good.

well im in line and a few cuties walk in. im anxiously hoping one of the girls is her.. nope. finally a 6ft offensive linemen walks in. shes like "hey"!! and im like oh fuk. i awkwardly make space for her in line and i even buy her ticket. we get to the rental skates and this girls gets like a size 9 or something ridiculous. by now im calculating how i can get the fuk outta here.

we get onto the ice. this girl cannot ice skate. her pigeon feet ass has no coordination. shes grasping the wall and her poor ankles are looking like theyre going to explode. after 1.5 laps i say lets go take a break. between gasps of breaths, shes like ok great.

when we got off the ice and i told her i had to go and i went to return my skates. then i realized i had the locker key so i had to go back and unlock the locker so she could get her stuff. then we awkwardly walked back together to return our skates. the dude gave us a odd look. only 20 minutes had passed since we got the skates lol.

lol Wow. I can't imagine fixing someone up with someone like that.
    Unapproved sig line

johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1 johnnydeep1
    In the 9th grade, I went out with a 12th grade girl to the movies. It was weird because she was 3 grades ahead (srs.)
    AGE-25
    Wt-165
    HT-5'10"
    Bench-100 dumbbell press-5 reps
    *Mechanical Engineer*

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don’t normally eat where I chit but I made an exception this time since my coworker constantly turned down all the chicks throwing themselves at him. Figured this one is different. He is tall and hot and we joke and get along well.

We get to the restaurant and he takes the menu away from me and immediately starts ordering for me. Dude orders half the menu and a bottle of champ... doesn’t even ask if I felt like drinking much less what I’d like to drink.

Whatever, I don’t want to be unappreciative and harp on this odd behavior so I move on. The convo is great, we click & we are having a good time. Out of the blue mid meal he asks me if I’m the type of girl that likes & enjoys facials. I reply yes I get them regularly. He gives me a weird look... and asks if I’m dating anyone. I said no? He asks where I’m getting these facials? I name the spa.

He bursts out laughing so hard and says no.. those aren’t the type of facials he’s referring to. Mind you up until this point we have never discussed anything sexual or even flirting about hooking up or anything...NOTHING. So I was caught by surprise.

He goes on to tell me that he cannot date a girl who does not let him give them facials on the regular.... like he cannot finish if that’s not how he finishes and that my face is So beautiful and perfect that he would love to do that FOR me.

At this point I’m laughing in disbelief bc I just cannot believe what I’m hearing.

I change the subject, we talk about other things and we end the meal. I call it a night. Next day at work he is so happy to see me and I have flowers on my desk.. I thank him and tell him we are not as compatible as I thought we would be.

And that was the last time I went out on any dates with anyone I worked with.
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Fang2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cliffs
    Supe bro...are you still a virgin?

deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000) deltakappabrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RtardPuncher View Post
    I never meet a girl for the first time with her friends there too. Such a recipe for disaster.
    can confirm.

Was invited to brunch with her friends at her place. Didn't know anybody there. Barely got to talk to her. After brunch they all started decorating gingerbread cookies with may different colored frostings. Bertstare.jpg. Did a 360 and gtfo

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    I don’t normally eat where I chit but I made an exception this time since my coworker constantly turned down all the chicks throwing themselves at him. Figured this one is different. He is tall and hot and we joke and get along well.

We get to the restaurant and he takes the menu away from me and immediately starts ordering for me. Dude orders half the menu and a bottle of champ... doesn’t even ask if I felt like drinking much less what I’d like to drink.

Whatever, I don’t want to be unappreciative and harp on this odd behavior so I move on. The convo is great, we click & we are having a good time. Out of the blue mid meal he asks me if I’m the type of girl that likes & enjoys facials. I reply yes I get them regularly. He gives me a weird look... and asks if I’m dating anyone. I said no? He asks where I’m getting these facials? I name the spa.

He bursts out laughing so hard and says no.. those aren’t the type of facials he’s referring to. Mind you up until this point we have never discussed anything sexual or even flirting about hooking up or anything...NOTHING. So I was caught by surprise.

He goes on to tell me that he cannot date a girl who does not let him give them facials on the regular.... like he cannot finish if that’s not how he finishes and that my face is So beautiful and perfect that he would love to do that FOR me.

At this point I’m laughing in disbelief bc I just cannot believe what I’m hearing.

I change the subject, we talk about other things and we end the meal. I call it a night. Next day at work he is so happy to see me and I have flowers on my desk.. I thank him and tell him we are not as compatible as I thought we would be.

And that was the last time I went out on any dates with anyone I worked with.
    LMAO! What a weirdo to bring that up in the middle of dinner on a first date.
    Unapproved sig line

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    LMAO! What a weirdo to bring that up in the middle of dinner on a first date.
    Seriously right? Ugh - I wonder if he breaks the news to everyone up front on a 1st date like that. We're actually still friends.. and every girl I see him dating all I can think about is all the splooge that is on their faces on the regular. LOL
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) maciejmuta is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Cadet4life View Post

best story here. Man that's some whack ****. When you said linebacker on skates I was expecting a big beefy hockey player type that will annihilate you with a check against the boards. 6 footer.... that's rough man. But chit man, the fact that you didn't even see a picture, not even a severely altered and obscured picture from a deceptive angle, should have got you a bit suspicious.

The chick that set you up, did you get back to her asking wtf?

Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Caldef is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Years ago, was on first date with this guy and we're driving along and I wanted to change the music

So he said grab a CD out of the glovebox

I open it and there's a bloody pistol in there.... I don't know, perhaps this wouldn't be weird to posters in the US but I'm in NZ and we have really really strict gun laws and you NEVER see guns, especially not randomly in someone's car glovebox

So I'm like ummmm why do you have a gun in here

And he picks it up and starts waving it around saying in case anyone pisses him off..... Needless to say I did my best to not piss him off but also to get the hell out of there and never went on another date with him again.

Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    lol Wow. I can't imagine fixing someone up with someone like that.
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Years ago, was on first date with this guy and we're driving along and I wanted to change the music

I open it and there's a bloody pistol in there.... I don't know, perhaps this wouldn't be weird to posters in the US but I'm in NZ and we have really really strict gun laws and you NEVER see guns, especially not randomly in someone's car glovebox

And he picks it up and starts waving it around saying in case anyone pisses him off..... Needless to say I did my best to not piss him off but also to get the hell out of there and never went on another date with him again.

I literally always have a gun with me lmao. However lol @ him waving it and saying its if "anyone pisses him off".
    MGTOW
    ★cVc★ OEFx2

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post

If I was a woman I wouldn't have them pick me up on the first date.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very mediocre 5/10 white chick, I was nearly 30 and she was maybe 21 so I figured why not even thoughshe wasn'tmy usual type. She turned up with a friend, which was weird but I'm charming so we still ended up back at her place - where I found she had a picture of me and my abs as her PC desktop background

Banged a couple of times and the next day she basically accused me of drugging her and #metoo which was so fukking surreal considering, I guess she got buyers remorse

The really weird dates I can't post about because they involved her running off to the restroom every 15 mins and coming back super animated, and one chick who basically lived in a shared house full of eastern euro hookers.