Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BullittEV has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Never forget this one:

Was 19, summer home from school and took this chick on a date to the cheesecake factory down the road. I really felt like a dick years down the road but we were having dinner and I basically said, "You wanna get this?" Truly because I didn't care much about the date or whether I got laid. She paid for dinner and we went back to her place where I proceeded to smash her on her period (it wasnt bad) with no condom. Then, I immiedately wanted to go home, smoke some weed and play video games so I started getting antsy. Asked to use her bathroom where I was in my underwear, calling my mom. Now, understand this- I am first generation so my mom wouldnt understand the cryptic things I was asking her.

Me: (hi, mom?)
    Mom: BULLITT? Whats up!?
    Me: (shhh, can you call me back and say theres an emergency??)
    Mom: WHAT? I CANT hear you! Call YOU BACK!?
    Me: (MOM, shhh, yes just call me back say I need to come home in 30 seconds)

We hang up, I go back into her room and my mom calls. So I pick up right infront of her to, "HI BULLITT, YOU SAID CALL YOU BACK! ARE YOU COMING HOME?"

My blood pressure immediately rises bc I didnt want to destroy this girls self esteem, so I look at her like, "Ahh man, did you hear that?" She said no, but I said my mother needs me to come back so she was obviously cool with it. Got dressed, got in car and left. Felt free-ing after I was out there.

*Same chick here- I was in Australia on a UDP (deployment) back in 2014, we didnt get internet or any BS so lots of care packages and there were some magazines in there. Flipping through it and bam there she is in some underwear modeling, tf lmao. (not like victoria's secret status, she was a solid 7/10 though) So weird.

--------------------------------------------

This happened Saturday night actually.

The owner of my rental property has a son(Person A) thats a little bit older than me. His baby mama (who isnt bad) said she wanted to party with us Saturday night and shes bringing 2 friends. Well, person A tells me that these chicks are cute, one has a lazy eye (this point im like right...), and was expecting decent if he said cute, minimum 5/10. I am not even fukking kidding these two wild creatures that came into my place were .0001/10. FML, me and my buddy were going over different scenarios, like imagine if we met them at the party we were going to- cockblocked for life. Still have to talk to Person A for basically almost killing our beach game here.
    USMC 0311
    *Ice Hockey/Lacrosse Crew*
    *fukkin zeezbrah when pickin up chicks but do one thing to fuk it up/cant sustain after that night crew*
    *C7 GS Vette Crew*

Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Mr Beer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by volleys View Post
    Was talking to this chick a few years ago, small 5'4" white mexican from Tinder. Her bio was the typical basic bs about her astrology sign, loves hiking/laughing, etc, but also had that she was into Occult ****.

Ghosted her.
    Solid use of term 'ghosting' after all the cemetary talk.
    I will read and review 100 books this year: https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=176675491

“Many religions now come before us with ingratiating smirks and outspread hands, like an unctuous merchant in a bazaar. They offer consolation and solidarity and uplift, competing as they do in a marketplace. But we have a right to remember how barbarically they behaved when they were strong and were making an offer that people could not refuse.”

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Halfway View Post
    Very mediocre 5/10 white chick, I was nearly 30 and she was maybe 21 so I figured why not even thoughshe wasn'tmy usual type. She turned up with a friend, which was weird but I'm charming so we still ended up back at her place - where I found she had a picture of me and my abs as her PC desktop background

Banged a couple of times and the next day she basically accused me of drugging her and #metoo which was so fukking surreal considering, I guess she got buyers remorse
    The fuk? Then again, maybe not too surprising considering she was nutty enough to set your pic as her background.

Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Halfway has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    The fuk? Then again, maybe not too surprising considering she was nutty enough to set your pic as her background.
    Tbh when I saw the pic I knew there was no way I wasn't getting it in that night, but it should have been a red flag with some chick you never met.

I ghosted her immediately after she tried to #metoo me, but that wasn't something I've ever had before and gave me some insight into how bros who get demonized can be totally innocent

I really don't miss online "dating" aka one nighters with crazy bishes.

firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    I once had someone take me out to a BBQ joint for a first date. Everything was going just fine until the food came and he started eating. He was the absolute dirtiest eater I've ever seen. He ended up with food and BBQ sauce smeared absolutely everywhere. It was all over his hands, his face, on and in his drink, and in his hair as well. Instead of using a paper towel, he just wiped his hands on his shirt and the table. When the meal was done, he didn't clean up or wash his hands at all. He just went through the rest of the date with all that on him. I ended up patting his shoulder when he went to hug me at the end of the night.

**** Love, I Want Cash. BlackScorpio91's Avatar
    BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BlackScorpio91 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by firedwithiron View Post
    I once had someone take me out to a BBQ joint for a first date. Everything was going just fine until the food came and he started eating. He was the absolute dirtiest eater I've ever seen. He ended up with food and BBQ sauce smeared absolutely everywhere. It was all over his hands, his face, on and in his drink, and in his hair as well. Instead of using a paper towel, he just wiped his hands on his shirt and the table. When the meal was done, he didn't clean up or wash his hands at all. He just went through the rest of the date with all that on him. I ended up patting his shoulder when he went to hug me at the end of the night.
    Dude probably has autism or some type of mental illness srs.
    Mode One For Life

HTC

Wish I Could Change My Username Crew

Believer in Direct Game

Height: 6'3''

Current weight: 236.2

Recreational Lifter

Don't Rattle My Cage DrunkenMoron's Avatar
    DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DrunkenMoron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by firedwithiron View Post

Sounds like something I would do.. If I went to a bbq or pizza joint and some sloot started using a knife and fork..

It's a no from me dawg...
    - Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum -

** Egg Crew **

1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 1slo5oh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Weirdest Date You've Ever Been on?

I have had a lot of lolz on dates through out my lifetime so to pick just one would be tough but I think Ive got a couple to share...

Cliffs:
    -Met broad on Tinder , solid 7/10 IRL
    -could easily hold conversation via text
    -meet in person and she could barely look me in the eye and speak at the same time
    -extremely nervous
    -started stuttering
    -she was so embarrassed she told me she needed to leave

I had never ran into a female who was so attractive & socially awkward at the same time

-1slo using his infinite slaying wisdom ordered 4 shots of tequila and asked that she just take one and hang out
    -20m later the booze kicked in (not on that cosby time).. she was acting and speaking like a normal human being
    -45m later she asked if we could leave because.. and I quote "I need some dick"

So she went from not being able to look me in the eye to swallowing my entire dink (seriously she had that deep throat game on lock). Cant say its going to win this thread for the weirdest moment... but just when you think you have them figured out , nah!.

Originally Posted by DrunkenMoron View Post
    Sounds like something I would do.. If I went to a bbq or pizza joint and some sloot started using a knife and fork..
    LOLz… My wife and I got invited to a chicken dinner at this high end restaurant here in Houston. And I know when people read "chicken dinner" you'll think.. WTF?

Long story short the chef at this restaurant was/is very well known across the country and one night a year he did a invite only dinner and he served his favorite food... Fried Chicken with all of the standard southern sides to go along it. This is to date the best fried chicken that I have ever put in my mouth but what I found hilarious was looking around this place at all of these rich / proper people trying to eat Fried Chicken with a fork... as was everybody at my table.

Finally I said fk it... Fried Chicken was never intended to be eaten with a goddamn fork so I pick it up with my hands and go to town. I probably looked like a hot fkn mess doing it... but soon I saw others taking not and ditching the fork.
    Last edited by 1slo5oh; 01-21-2020 at 09:26 AM.
    6'2" @ 247lbs

Astros > Dodgers...**Stro's before Hoe's**

I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) I3igAl has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Legz422 View Post
    I met a guy from online at a restaurant for a drink. Over texts he kept trying to get sexual and I told him we were just meeting for a drink and not to expect anything. So we meet, had a nice time talking, go out to parking lot and it's raining. Get in his car to continue talking and he tries to kiss me and then takes.it.out. It was literally like the scene in Seinfeld with Elaine. lol I was like, WTF?! Jumped out of his car and ran to mine. Then he wouldn't stop texting me and I kept giving him different reasons why I didn't think we should go out again (which he kept combatting) because I didn't want to just be like, dude, you took your dik out on the first date. lmao. He finally stopped after about a week.
    Why did you even go out with him, if you didn't want that? It was pretty obvious what was trying to happen.

Not blaming you, but you should have anticipated something like that.

Originally Posted by deltakappabrah View Post
    can confirm.

Was invited to brunch with her friends at her place. Didn't know anybody there. Barely got to talk to her. After brunch they all started decorating gingerbread cookies with may different colored frostings. Bertstare.jpg. Did a 360 and gtfo
    For this reason this pissed me off more than all the other stuff I read in here.
    Would rather be shocked by satanic gothsloot with a cattleprod or get catfished by some 6' whale than end up making ****in gingerbreadphaggots with some sloots.
    Last edited by I3igAl; 01-21-2020 at 09:44 AM.

firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000) firedwithiron is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BlackScorpio91 View Post
    Dude probably has autism or some type of mental illness srs.
    He seemed pretty normal otherwise, so idk. It was BBQ, so I expected some messiness. This was far beyond that.

CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000) CellyTech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Caldef View Post
    Years ago, was on first date with this guy and we're driving along and I wanted to change the music

So he said grab a CD out of the glovebox

I open it and there's a bloody pistol in there.... I don't know, perhaps this wouldn't be weird to posters in the US but I'm in NZ and we have really really strict gun laws and you NEVER see guns, especially not randomly in someone's car glovebox

So I'm like ummmm why do you have a gun in here

And he picks it up and starts waving it around saying in case anyone pisses him off..... Needless to say I did my best to not piss him off but also to get the hell out of there and never went on another date with him again.
    Was his name Brenton Tarrant by any chance?

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    not really a weird date, just unexpected outcome.

19 years old, met some 35yo cougar at my buddy's community jacuzzi one night. Got to talking, buddy got her number. She'd mentioned that I looked like one of her old ex's so i got her number from him. Started texting and was just up front about my intentions...she appreciated that and invited me back to the complex for a "date". Come to find out she is bumming a room from one of her friends so we couldn't hang there. Went into the community movie theater and loaded up Silver Linings Playbook.

eventually started making out, but before anything went down, she insisted i go scrub my hands real clean because she had a weak immune system. Did that, and we did basically everything but penetration. She sucked me dry better than anyone ever has before or since, then i went down on her till she finished. Dumb but i was young and reckless.

Proceeded to have regular hangouts with her afterwards with the best sex of my life. But we never once smashed in a bed...car or community movie theater only. Eventually had to ghost her because she thought we were gonna get married lmao.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DanielleGreen has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Many many many MANY crazy or just really off dudes out there...
    One dude seemed normal within 5 minutes. Then he became really autistic. Was licking his fingers, interrupted me, grabbed his phone to text/download a music app, very low eye contact, etc. Just really bizarre. The next day he found me on social media (I didn't give him my last name), I deleted the request and let him know I wasn't interested. He kept begging and I just blocked him.

Another date I had a dude was super responsive and talkative over text. When we met in person he seemed standoffish, quiet, awkward, no eye contact, etc.

Another dude catfished me. He was cool, but we went on 2 dates. That was that.

BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BetaThanU is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Went to bali
    Split from my group to meet up with indian chick from Ok Cupid (Skinny with HUGE tits was hnng)
    Travel an hour by taxi to some rural non-tourist area
    Go out for couple of drinks, she seems pretty normal
    As its getting late asks me if i want to crash at hers (I'm in)
    Her area was like a bunch of units in a communal yard area with chickens and other animals running around
    Her place was a room with an ensuite (shower was like a tub with water and a bucket lol)
    Thinking **** wtf am I doing and where am I. But it was late af and I had no way back to the hotel
    We get in her bed and she strips down to g-string (hnng)
    we start fooling around...then **** starts to get really weird...

things would start progressing and she would all of a sudden start crying
    I stop like wtf...ask what's wrong
    nothing, she wants to get back into it
    then she starts crying again..
    this happens a few times so im like ok, I dont want to smash anymore
    Ill just lay here and cuddle and try and get some sleep
    we talk a bit, then....

...She starts saying how much she likes me, "I really like you...I reaaally like you", okkk this is a bit weird
    She says this over and over again like her brain was stuck on a loop

Im laying there in pitch black my face like :|
    After the 342nd loop of "I really like you", she pauses for a second and then says...
    "...I love you, I really love you...I love you with all my heart"

I'm legit starting to get scared for my life.
    I silently scream WHAT THE ****!
    Im wondering things like if she's going to try and kill me so we can be together forever or some chit
    She's acting so weird, but we only had two drinks earlier, so I doubt its that.
    Im wondering if her drink was spiked or something or if she's just legit psycho

I tell her "stop being silly" and her broken loop stops
    don't remember much of what was said after that but we just dozed off

4am...woken by the song of a thousand roosters completely surrounding the place
    chick doesn't even flinch, remains asleep
    ponder in darkness wtf was actually going on
    sun rises, she wakes
    she's acting normal again
    we smash
    she goes to work and I book it out of there

the end
    Last edited by BetaThanU; 01-21-2020 at 11:57 AM.
    -Guitar Shredders Crew-
    -BRZ club-

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    So I had already seen this chick a few times. I was 21 she was ~30. Gym bunny. Fake tits. Married.

The last time I saw her I almost got shot by her husband(srs) so I went NC for a few months. It happens to be a buddy of mines 21st bday and we were looking for some girls down to party. I make the mistake of calling this chick after a few months of NC. She agrees to come and bring some of her friends. She shows up wearing this black dress. We make small talk for about 5 mins and she goes, "hey, dont you want to k ow why I am wearing all black?" I'm like... uh sure.... and she proceeds to tell me "I just came from a funeral for our baby... I had a miscarriage.".

I immediately tell her I gotta take a leak. And dip out the side door. Leaving my friends and everything. Called them up and told them no way I'm coming back.
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    So I had already seen this chick a few times. I was 21 she was ~30. Gym bunny. Fake tits. Married.

The last time I saw her I almost got shot by her husband(srs) so I went NC for a few months. It happens to be a buddy of mines 21st bday and we were looking for some girls down to party. I make the mistake of calling this chick after a few months of NC. She agrees to come and bring some of her friends. She shows up wearing this black dress. We make small talk for about 5 mins and she goes, "hey, dont you want to k ow why I am wearing all black?" I'm like... uh sure.... and she proceeds to tell me "I just came from a funeral for our baby... I had a miscarriage.".

I immediately tell her I gotta take a leak. And dip out the side door. Leaving my friends and everything. Called them up and told them no way I'm coming back.
    That's one of the most messed up stories I've ever heard.
    I'm not surprised there are people out there that crazy but I am surprised she had friends who support partying with a boytoy she had an affair with after such an occurrence.

TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrinnieBuu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Weirdest in a bad way:

Guy asked my number in Home Depot parking lot. Met him for drinks that Saturday. Literally on first date he was talking about how I’d get along great with his parents and he couldn’t wait to bring me around, then proceeded to casually mention some concert like 5 months in the future and taking me. Then when I change topics to my friends wedding I’m going to in a few weeks and showed him a pic of the dress I was going to wear. He said that’s a little revealing (it was not, knee length, spaghetti straps, low back but no cleavage showing whatsoever), and said I should let him pick something out. I told him last time someone else dresses me it was my mom and I was 6. Wished him a good night and left.

Weirdest in a good way:

Recently went on a trip to Spain with a couple girl friends. Random guy I met in NYC like 3 months ago has been texting back and forth a bit. He lives in London. I mentioned going to Spain like 2 weeks before going. He said something about let’s meet up there. Thought he was joking. Was not. Day 3 into the trip he FaceTimed me AT the airport and said least I could do is take HIM out for drinks. So I did.

Normally I probably would find it creepy as hell he literally went to a different country to have a date with me. But he was confident and just did whatever the hell he wants and it was hot.
    They said she's gone too far this time

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000) dolvioblue is just really nice. (+1000)
    When I was in like grade 12 a girl took my ice cream (without) asking and licked it. Like crazy you know?? I was giga Chad back then so can’t blame her. I used to own high school.
    6'2
    220lbs
    Watch, Travel and fitness enthusiast

InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) InPhase is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    When I was 17 a chick asked me over to her place. Knocked on the door and we go into her room. She's listening to simon and garfunkel and making beaded friendship bracelets. Was weird af. Couldn't figure out why a young chick is listening to that boring rubbish.

Parents were home so no chance of getting action, so I fake interest in the hope of getting into her pants at another time. Succeeded in finger banging her and getting a wristy a couple weeks later in her front yard after coming back from a party. Found out later her litle brother was hiding in the tree. Would have seen the whole thing, even though it was dark. Creepy little ****.

elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) elterrible987 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First date and only date with some mongolian bish. Actually the only mongolian I ever met to my knowledge.

She was pretty FOB and super quiet. Normally women will do most of the talking and you just have to ask some questions here or there, but there was a lot of silence and one sentence answers. She was living with her sister and her sisters husband. Then she let out that her sister made the dating site account for her, and I wondered if I even was talking to her or the sister the whole time. Then I pictured the sister trying to get this bish out her house and find someone to get her a green card like she did.

She was super tall, like a legit 6ft, was height mogging me. Tall bishes always claim to be shorter, as height is a masculine trait, probably said 5'9'' on her profile. I think she was turned off a bit to find I was shorter than her but im a legit 5'11'' so dont be looking at me like Im the weird one, you know you lied on your profile, or your sister did.

Also googled it later and apparently mongolians can be pretty tall, just to make sure it wasnt a tranny. She had a rounder face not a cut jawline or anything. She was sort of cute, it was just very awkward.

JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50) JadedJuan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Went on a date while getting over my ex. Got in and out with this girl and we’re just kicking it in my car. We start talking about relationships and ****..

She comes from a family of geniuses (parents are surgeons, siblings in ivies, yada yada)z She had an ex she was tryna get over blah blah. Anyways, the weird **** was that she’s bisexual and used to train bjj.

She would have sex with the older women she trained with. ****ed them with strap ons and all that. She also ****ed some sloot who was in a music video for some rapper. Been in an orgy, yada yada.

I just bertstared her and got hella feels realizing what a good girl my ex was. And noped the **** outta there cause i didnt want no stds. Didnt even kiss her goodbye, just ghosted her

Edit:

Another one was with a chubby asian girl. Take her to the park and get sucked up and then im waiting for my refractory period to end so i can get sucked up again. We start talking and turns out she knew a buddy of mine. Told me he sucked her toes first date (stubby little things) I lol’d hard but never brought it up with my homie LMAO
    Last edited by JadedJuan; 01-21-2020 at 08:58 PM.

Manlet with Credentials Jasonw1178's Avatar
    Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jasonw1178 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Co-worker sets me up on a date with his GF's friend. She was kind of cute but nothing too exciting. So she wants to meet at this country bar. Seems normal at this point. So turns out that her father sings in the band there, and her mom is a bartender there, her uncle owns the bar. Met her brothers and sister, pretty much the entire family first date. That's a bit too much, but the real kicker was when her father said that he liked me and seems like I'm a good guy with my act together, unlike the last few guys she dated who were convicted felons and drug dealers and how he's glad she's over dating black guys. Maybe he was saying it to run me off but the whole situation was just strange AF and well, it did run me off.

Registered User HayZues Christi's Avatar
    HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HayZues Christi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    That's one of the most messed up stories I've ever heard.
    I'm not surprised there are people out there that crazy but I am surprised she had friends who support partying with a boytoy she had an affair with after such an occurrence.

I'd say there is like a 1% she was actually ever pregnant.

She was certified nuts. Found out she was a stripper. She told me she was a "lingerie model." Lol
    Ol' 71st street. The devil that birthed me.

606 G0D.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) littlemissy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HayZues Christi View Post
    I'd say there is like a 1% she was actually ever pregnant.

She was certified nuts. Found out she was a stripper. She told me she was a "lingerie model." Lol
    LOL lingerie model that works at the shoe show.. (bc.. all they keep on are their shoes?)
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Titansfan08 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I've always been into older women and when I was 21 i went out with this 40 year old cougar from the gym I met. We go to dinner and everything went well. We fooled around the night before drunk but didn't smash. Next day she sends me a text saying promise not to laugh or make fun of her and of course I say I won't. She ends up sending a pic of a bride and groom with our heads cropped onto them.

Casually played it off as not creepy at all and ended up ignoring her and had to change up my time I worked out in the gym...
    * Tennessee Titans* * St. Louis Cards*

DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000) DGen94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    girl i met online and she looked nothing like her pics..she was awkward as hell and i had to lead the conversation for the first time lmao..went to an arcade and she would act so disinterested..cut the night short and she asked me if i had to go home yet and i was like yes and bounced

she then blew up my phone wanting to hangout and i didnt want to give her that "text" so i just went NC...she got the hint and deleted me off snap...still feel kinda bad
    ~positive crew :) ~