Thread: Bulk Progress??

SkylarForrest has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Bulk Progress??

I've been working out for about 8 months and almost 2 months ago decided to do a bulk. I've ended up going from 187-206 in that time and think I've gained too much fat. My strength gains and lifts have gone up a good amount but I'm just not liking the stomach fat I'm getting and feel like I look smaller and softer for some reason. I'm just wondering if I should start cutting now or bulk a little bit more.
    Attached Images

Tonii47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkylarForrest View Post
    I've been working out for about 8 months and almost 2 months ago decided to do a bulk. I've ended up going from 187-206 in that time and think I've gained too much fat. My strength gains and lifts have gone up a good amount but I'm just not liking the stomach fat I'm getting and feel like I look smaller and softer for some reason. I'm just wondering if I should start cutting now or bulk a little bit more.
    You still look really good and I would personally continue for 1-2 months and then do a slow cut if necesarry. But if you dont like what you see then just cut back on food a bit. Im talking about that because I did a dirty bulk and now im fcked and looks like im gonna have to cut for some time because I did gain quite good amount of fat with the muscle. I am around 17-18% bf at the moment.