Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Miscers who have dated black women get the fuk in here?

SO I messed it up with one of the sexiest women I have met in my life I live in Finland by the way and she black (phagginess is not good, dont be one).

I want to know the psyche of black women, what is your experince dating them. Are they confident, do they have low or high self.esteem, do they know they are attractive? etc....

Teach me as much as possible.

Thanks bros
    Last edited by abond008; 01-17-2020 at 10:14 AM.

but please, call me chr- KILLdante's Avatar
    KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KILLdante has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    culturally, black women from Finland are probably pretty different from black women from the US so I have no input but I'll leave this gif

black women are great though srs

abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) abond008 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by KILLdante View Post
    culturally, black women from Finland are probably pretty different from black women from the US so I have no input but I'll leave this gif

You can say that again...And reps coming for this tasty chocolate gif.

EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EoR has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Hot bodies are always great, the rest comes down to preference.
    EoR is powered by unique Nanomolecular Hyperdispersion Technology. Giving him high bioavailability and myocellular saturation.

KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KingSWRV has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Isn’t that what all humans technically are though?

And what’s wrong with cocoa butter? Nothing wrong with some booty dew either
    A lot of girls say I'm built like a "Tank"
    BENCH: getting there
    DEADLIFT: getting there
    SQUAT: bout 350
    #TRUMP2024

GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GenLebronski is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    I bought her a Plan B pill so hopefully I’m good, but if not I guess Latavious is a good name
    Cool, then i'm expecting a rep. My baby name recommendations don't come for free.
    I belong to the city, I belong to the night.

Glock 19 concealed carry crew
    S&W M&P Sport II AR-15 primary home defense weapon crew
    Sig P226 Backup home defense weapon crew
    Not afraid of dying crew
    Drive to the gym in spite of blizzard crew
    Selena Gomez worship crew

Rep me anytime you want?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akGdIwfR-9E

(Phaggots not allowed)

MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MediocreGains has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's a woman. Her being black doesn't change much.

That said, I don't really know anything about Finland. Didn't even know there were black people there.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    IDK about the woman in particular but a lot of black women are self confident and will let you KNOW if they are interested in you or not. I think they are some of the most direct women.

Where is she from OP?
    “If you think about disaster, you will get it. Brood about death and you hasten your demise. Think positively and masterfully, with confidence and faith, and life becomes more secure, more fraught with action, richer in achievement and experience.”
    ― Swami Sivananda

Fulfilling Your Destiny Will Not Be Easy

"Man, you better duck out, #GetTheBag and then Bug Out"

- El-P

Originally Posted by MediocreGains View Post
    She's a woman. Her being black doesn't change much.

That said, I don't really know anything about Finland. Didn't even know there were black people there.

In principle yes, all women are the same but I am usually curious if there are some minor diffrences, one thing I want to know is how confident in themselves are they, do they know they are attractive, are they more hot blooded, I think from my interaction with the woman mentioned above, there seems to be some contrast between how black women bahave vs white women.

True unforuntely there are a lot more black men than black women...I dont give a **** about black men (no racist), wish they bring more chocolate babes in here or maybe I go to Jamaica or Barbados or something...Unfortunely Environmental ENgineers are not at all needed in Barbados or Trinidad or Jamaica. Feels sad.

Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    IDK about the woman in particular but a lot of black women are self confident and will let you KNOW if they are interested in you or not. I think they are some of the most direct women.

Where is she from OP?
    West Africa so somewhere Camerone, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, I dont want to tell exactly...and yes when she was intersted she was very direct and then I fuked up REALLY BADLY and poof she gone...Phagginess is not good.

They being very directed is one of the things that really turns me on about them, they are very warm blooded if intersted they really show it and if not they become monsters.

x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) x420SwagScopex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Tell us what you did to phuck it up. I think that’s more relevant than her skin color.
    **Jean shorts with dragons on them crew**
    **Spiked hair with frosted tips crew**
    **Soul patch crew**

Originally Posted by x420SwagScopex View Post
    Tell us what you did to phuck it up. I think that’s more relevant than her skin color.
    I would love to tell but it is a long story...You can check out my would post where I leave a date to go to training (I got reked by the msc and desrvingly so)

Anyways met her in a dance party, went clubbing with her, heavy grinidng, makeout, caressing all over her body, and we even talked about fuking but unfortunetly I am religious so guilt kicked in so I postponed it(Big mistake)....Then on next date she came told me she is married agai I dont fuk up with married women, fiance ok, boyfriend dont mind but not married....so I didnt do anything, she still asked me to take her home and I kid you not, HAD A RAGING BONER the entire time but still didnt do it.

Sens a message that she ended the marriage, went out and pulled her in made her sit on my lap, she gave me a lap dance, kissed me but also pulling away from me most of time, heavy mixed singles.

Last date, went out confronted her about the mixed signals, told her I dont want to be second best since she isnt......I am not here to give her validation, and that she doesnt owe me anything but clarity about her level of interst....Ended up kmaking out, holding hands, and sleeping on my lap but still decided by end of the date to be just friends(She told me that she finds me very attractive and one things she likes about me is that I am infatuated with her and she said that everytime I see you, the way you look at me hasnt changed in that way, she said her body wants me but mind doesnt and her marrige is not over yet).

Flirted with her over the phone for a year but since she was married I didnt do anything...

I got a message from her few month ago and she said would you like to dance with me, I told her ofcourse you are one of the seixiest women ever, even your pencil turns me on....

THen she send me a message again in November saying good morning, she called o n THursdays, I have been doing weightlifting for a year so training is only twice per week Tuesdays and Thrusdays, I HAVE NEVER skipped it........So I told her I will go to the librabry and we pass by each other but I will leave at 6. (THat date was a disaster)

I didnt dress well but when she came, she told me I looked good, I told her I have been warming up to seeing her by watching sexy pictures of Rihanna so my heart doesnt collapse and she said you are still smooth....Also because I had a bad cough, she told me she me about her chest problems(She being busty) was a way of me joking about her HUGE CHEST PROBLEM...and then she asked about my penis size.

Sat in a romantic resturants, I was googly eyes on her, she talked about some of the challenges she had and how she overcame them etc...had some laughs and them I excused her to go to training, I apologized said I dont want to leave but we agreed on Wednesday night next week....went to the station kept kissing her cheek and let her kiss my cheek (PHAGGOT ALERT), kept giving her back massage because hse complained her big breasts give her back pains, them an old women wbo seemed nice in the begining was nice at first but kept telling me how guys from where I come from treat women like **** and it was the gilrl that stood up for me (Phaggot alert )

Now when she talked to me about how biggot that woman is she mentioned a story where she was judged by a Finnish old woman when she gave her phone number to a guy the FInnish lady told the man that she is coming here only to take money from rich FInnish guys, me being me, I said I dont want to know about you giving your numbers to other men and going on dates, just dont tell me that.

Other thing, we had a small argument because I said that it is natural for a man to be offended if someone looks to his woman in a sexy way or if she dress provocative to other men.....anyways bus came NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN...ghosted the living **** out of me....

And that is the my phaggy story.

For some reason I was also a bit not myself that date, a bit arrogant, not very happy , I was jelous that her realtionship with her father improved, she is studying business, while my realtionship with my father soured a bit, and being worried about unemployment so very bad vibe but I clean and jerked over my own body weight....

Story time over.

FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100) FowardRLL is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by abond008 View Post
    Then on next date she came told me she is married agai I dont fuk up with married women, fiance ok,boyfriend dont mind.
    Are you coming out OP?

Originally Posted by FowardRLL View Post
    Are you coming out OP?
    Understand whatever you will,

I dont like stealing a woman from her husband. Stealing a woman boyfriends and fiances prefar not but dont give a **** really if the chemistry is really strong.

MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MilkforBrains is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would love to tell but it is a long story...You can check out my would post where I leave a date to go to training (I got reked by the msc and desrvingly so)

Anyways met her in a dance party, went clubbing with her, heavy grinidng, makeout, caressing all over her body, and we even talked about fuking but unfortunetly I am religious so guilt kicked in so I postponed it(Big mistake)....Then on next date she came told me she is married agai I dont fuk up with married women, fiance ok, boyfriend dont mind but not married....so I didnt do anything, she still asked me to take her home and I kid you not, HAD A RAGING BONER the entire time but still didnt do it.

Sens a message that she ended the marriage, went out and pulled her in made her sit on my lap, she gave me a lap dance, kissed me but also pulling away from me most of time, heavy mixed singles.

Last date, went out confronted her about the mixed signals, told her I dont want to be second best since she isnt......I am not here to give her validation, and that she doesnt owe me anything but clarity about her level of interst....Ended up kmaking out, holding hands, and sleeping on my lap but still decided by end of the date to be just friends(She told me that she finds me very attractive and one things she likes about me is that I am infatuated with her and she said that everytime I see you, the way you look at me hasnt changed in that way, she said her body wants me but mind doesnt and her marrige is not over yet).

Flirted with her over the phone for a year but since she was married I didnt do anything...

I got a message from her few month ago and she said would you like to dance with me, I told her ofcourse you are one of the seixiest women ever, even your pencil turns me on....

THen she send me a message again in November saying good morning, she called o n THursdays, I have been doing weightlifting for a year so training is only twice per week Tuesdays and Thrusdays, I HAVE NEVER skipped it........So I told her I will go to the librabry and we pass by each other but I will leave at 6. (THat date was a disaster)

I didnt dress well but when she came, she told me I looked good, I told her I have been warming up to seeing her by watching sexy pictures of Rihanna so my heart doesnt collapse and she said you are still smooth....Also because I had a bad cough, she told me she me about her chest problems(She being busty) was a way of me joking about her HUGE CHEST PROBLEM...and then she asked about my penis size.

Sat in a romantic resturants, I was googly eyes on her, she talked about some of the challenges she had and how she overcame them etc...had some laughs and them I excused her to go to training, I apologized said I dont want to leave but we agreed on Wednesday night next week....went to the station kept kissing her c
    heek and let her kiss my cheek (PHAGGOT ALERT), kept giving her back massage because hse complained her big breasts give her back pains, them an old women wbo seemed nice in the begining was nice at first but kept telling me how guys from where I come from treat women like **** and it was the gilrl that stood up for me (Phaggot alert )

Now when she talked to me about how biggot that woman is she mentioned a story where she was judged by a Finnish old woman when she gave her phone number to a guy the FInnish lady told the man that she is coming here only to take money from rich FInnish guys, me being me, I said I dont want to know about you giving your numbers to other men and going on dates, just dont tell me that.

Other thing, we had a small argument because I said that it is natural for a man to be offended if someone looks to his woman in a sexy way or if she dress provocative to other men.....anyways bus came NEVER HEARD FROM HER AGAIN...ghosted the living **** out of me....

For some reason I was also a bit not myself that date, a bit arrogant, not very happy , I was jelous that her realtionship with her father improved, she is studying business, while my realtionship with my father soured a bit, and being worried about unemployment so very bad vibe but I clean and jerked over my own body weight....

Story time over.
    I've seen shorter Edgar Allen Poe stories. You should be tarred and feathered for not having cliffs.

janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) janglingjack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sat in a romantic resturants, I was googly eyes on her, she talked about some of the challenges she had and how she overcame them etc...had some laughs and them I excused her to go to training, I apologized said I dont want to leave but we agreed on Wednesday night next week....went to the station kept kissing her cheek and let her kiss my cheek (PHAGGOT ALERT), kept giving her back massage because hse complained her big breasts give her back pains, them an old women wbo seemed nice in the begining was nice at first but kept telling me how guys from where I come from treat women like **** and it was the gilrl that stood up for me (Phaggot alert )

Story time over.
    No cliffs
    No pics

Wtf op?

5 mins or negs srs
    *eggs crew*
    *raiders crew*

Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Rajc has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    dont rly know much about them except for the fact that i phucked one once

but in general black girls are always very nice to me srs so i have a good opinion of them

Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Kiop has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    i would ask
    sword and voidgaze
    to be my apprentice
    I lost My old Signature, please help me find the rest of the Verses.
    I used to postpone fisting session, now fisting is part of my daily routine.
    All gifs made in Misc thread:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178547811

jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jamalfudge has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...was expecting more pics...
    #chaga_gangsta

CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) CellyTech is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jamalfudge View Post
    ...was expecting more pics...
    And all we got was a wall of didnotread.gif

ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50) ExiledFromFit will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Story time over.
    You're not a phaggot, you just wanted something more serious that she had in mind. She didnt' because she's a whore.

Social media influencer AWillis's Avatar
    AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AWillis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the one's i dated love sucking the white lollypop. submissive and they will follow your lead, but don't fk up because they know what they want. and will leave your sorry ass if you aren't being the leader and decisive in your decisions. less forgiving than white women but very easy going.

they are more loyal too... and they fk a lot. hnnnnnnngh
    Subjecting yourself to self imposed discipline is the surest way to increase the quality of your existence

Never accept defeat

Cobra Kai Crew

brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000) brahskimoseph is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very easy to sleep with, like big dominate men, probably the easiest puss in the world to smash if your a big white guy(or any guy for that matter). There is a reason theyre numero uno for single mother households, and its not all on the black brahs
    6'0 249 @ 18 years old in AVI
    Goals @ 225 or Less
    365 Incline BP, 500 Paused Squat, 400lb C&J,300Lb Snatch

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jimbob007 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

And that's the bottom line, cause Jimbob said so.

Originally Posted by AWillis View Post
    the one's i dated love sucking the white lollypop. submissive and they will follow your lead, but don't fk up because they know what they want. and will leave your sorry ass if you aren't being the leader and decisive in your decisions. less forgiving than white women but very easy going.

they are more loyal too... and they fk a lot. hnnnnnnngh
    You are really right, one beta slip from me and she was gone without ever looking back.

Originally Posted by ExiledFromFit View Post
    You're not a phaggot, you just wanted something more serious that she had in mind. She didnt' because she's a whore.
    Thanks bro.

I did want something more serious but yeah, I also didnt take the lead on the last date, was kind of beta but yeah we are not right for each other.

GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) GordonXXX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Clippers' Patrick Patterson Slammed For ‘Referring’ To Black Women As ‘Bulldogs’ While Defending White Wife

Patterson wrote, “So I should settle for a bulldog and act like I’m happy with my life and preach ‘keep it in your race’ to the world as if Dr. King didn’t fight/die for equality, acceptance, all cultures loving one another, and no hate? “No thanks,” continued the 30-year-old basketball player. “That maybe your life but I don’t want that for mine or my family. Color doesn’t matter. Wake up.”

https://www.bet.com/news/sports/2019...ack-women.html

mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mp83 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I love chocolate
    Green Bay Packers-Milwaukee Brewers
    Muay Thai Crew / Investing / Finance Crew / {Misc Fisherman Crew}

Torn labrum 10/13: recovered mostly

Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I read ur book op and it seem like you didn’t escalate it enough. She basically said she wanna fuk but she want you to take initiative. If she still didn’t fuk after the third date, you should have ghosted and let her chase you.