YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) YWOC is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Sign stealing era is the modern day steroid era for the MLB

Players and teams obviously cheating for an unfair advantage yet the phaggot azz MLB and their commisioner turn a blind eye cause they know if they actually do anything about it they will lose massive revenue

MLB is a massive joke. Im glad its slowly dying, nobody should be supporting this trash anymore.

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    lol
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

new ig: @fatboyhm

Hemoglobin Count: 17.1 JBhaverhill's Avatar
    JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JBhaverhill has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    you are so fukin mad right now
    SF Giants
    Both teams played hard.

Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100) Daliceo is not very well liked. (-100)
    Lmaooooo!!!

Registered User SmashinYoungVag's Avatar
    SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone takes juice. Not everyone has a buzzer hooked up to their players so they can tell which pitch is coming.

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Astros are getting taken to the wood shed. Deal with it. LOL

I'm sure all of their batters will get beaned during the season at least once.
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) HoustonMiscer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    Astros are getting taken to the wood shed. Deal with it. LOL

I'm sure all of their batters will get beaned during the season at least once.
    looking forward to it srs. maybe then i can go to games for like 5 bucks again. Houston sports think they're slick increasing these damn prices smh
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) niospecv has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by HoustonMiscer View Post
    looking forward to it srs. maybe then i can go to games for like 5 bucks again. Houston sports think they're slick increasing these damn prices smh
    My brother in law is a huge 'stros fan and I told him they're all a bunch of cheating phaggots that could barely beat the Dodgers even with cheating. He got pissed. LOL

I'm a Red Sox fan and he tried to the say the same but I said the Red Sox demolished the dodgers with ease. They were clearly the better team cheating or not. dealwithit.gif
    **Dallas Cowboys Fan Crew**

xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xxAchillesxx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    PED's MAY, to some degree, give an advantage to any given player. Let most legitimate high level high school kids know what pitch is coming and they'd be able to hit off an MLB pitcher. With the exception of Mo, that's what made the greats so great. Their mix of pitches and changing of speeds. The advantage gained by using PED's isn't even in the same universe as knowing exactly what pitch is coming.
    **Doesn't have a sig crew**

Originally Posted by niospecv View Post
    My brother in law is a huge 'stros fan and I told him they're all a bunch of cheating phaggots that could barely beat the Dodgers even with cheating. He got pissed. LOL

I'm a Red Sox fan and he tried to the say the same but I said the Red Sox demolished the dodgers with ease. They were clearly the better team cheating or not. dealwithit.gif
    i go back and forth with shunning the team and being a proud cheater. it is what it is. i for one, love how upset fans of other teams are lol. that is the best part of this. i hope more fukery comes out about the astros, it will only make the madness of other fans funnier
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

Registered User BuckNakedinBama's Avatar
    BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BuckNakedinBama has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Determining which pitch is coming in the like .02 seconds a batter has to do so is the most difficult thing in professional sports. Take away that challenge and the entire game falls apart. MLB is ghey AF anyway.
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------LIBERTY------------------------
    --or-----------------------------------
    ---GIVE-------------------------------
    -----ME-------------------------------
    ------DEATH-------------------------

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you think stealing signs is cheating you exposed yourself as a Timmy who never played sports.
    The billionaire and the beggar both have 24 hours in a day.

That's why grandma's apple pie rocks and yours sucks.

Reps owed: Expert701 (4)

Originally Posted by MBisonSon View Post
    If you think stealing signs is cheating you exposed yourself as a Timmy who never played sports.
    wow mbisonson is on my side what is going on here why are you doing this mbisonson what evil twisted scheme are you planning
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) awwchit2 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Stealing signs with a guy on second, that's just part of the game. Whatever. That's been going on for ever.

What Astros have done is just next level dirty ass ban worthy cheating.

Alex Wood in Game 4 DESTROYED the Astros in Houston. You know why? He was constantly changing his signs.

Yu Darvish and Kershaw didn't, and got fukin wrecked by Astros since they were sitting on every damn pitch. And these were on the money swings. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if they found a way to steal signs in away games as well.

This is way worse than PEDs.
    Look, i know i don't really know you and all, and i know you probably hear this like everyday, but your just so perfect to me. The few hours we talked were really great even if the convo was stale, your really pretty and chill, and your country thats just perfect :'D i really dont know how to explain it, but i think i have feelings for you somehow. i never felt like this with someone i just met, but i felt the need to get it off my chest. sorry for being all weird just idk how to explain it D:

Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big_Spaz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    That's what I told my coworker the other day when this story broke. Back in the Mid 90's when I was playing High School baseball we had a kid that would sit on a bucket at the end of the dugout and all he would do for 2 or 3 innings at the beginning of the game was try and pick up the other teams signs.

So if we were doing this amatuerly in a corn field in Lancaster County 25+ years ago you don't think MLB teams with infinite amount of money and resources aren't doing it? Get your head out of the sand. Move on, nothing to see here. It's Baseball.

-Spaz
    Gaspari Nutrition Representative
    Gaspari Nutrition - https://gasparinutrition.com/
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/gn/gn.htm

Follow me on IG @gaspari_spaz

MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBisonSon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Timmys are making sports ***gy.

Back in the day there were Timmys watching sports.

Not as many, and they didn't have outlets for them to throw tantrums.

Now you have more Timmys watching and complaining meanwhile everyone else is just chilling having a good time.

The Timmys are so obnoxiously vocal you think there are more of them than there really are.

That's the degradation of sports with a bow on it now give me my Pulitzer bitch.

bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) bezarker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Pain is temporary. Quitting lasts forever.

You’re pathetic

Cool racist nonstory cupcake

Dude, stop your ****, you used to be such a cool poster, now you look like a sad guy developing TDS. Seriously man I look up to you :( 130k

Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Sikhveins is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I’m irate because had Astro’s not cheated id be a very rich man right now

beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) beer n brats has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I thought OP was a Cubs fan
    and that’s the bottom line

SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SmashinYoungVag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Timmys are making sports ***gy.

Back in the day there were Timmys watching sports.

Not as many, and they didn't have outlets for them to throw tantrums.

Now you have more Timmys watching and complaining meanwhile everyone else is just chilling having a good time.

The Timmys are so obnoxiously vocal you think there are more of them than there really are.

That's the degradation of sports with a bow on it now give me my Pulitzer bitch.
    Some of us were good at sports. We didn't need hidden cameras and buzzers under our jerseys to get a hit in little league or high school.

Originally Posted by SmashinYoungVag View Post
    Some of us were good at sports. We didn't need hidden cameras and buzzers under our jerseys to get a hit in little league or high school.
    You're not even good at miscing there red.

You expect me to believe you can hit a 12-6 curve ball Timmy?

You're not even good at miscing there red.

You expect me to believe you can hit a 12-6 curve ball Timmy?
    That's kinda the point. It's hard af to get a hit when you don't know which pitch is coming at any level. But the astros took the hard part out of the game

XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) XterraRob has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    How hard is it to hit a baseball when you know the type of pitch coming in?
    Wincel: "I'm saying even the govt of China, while brutal at times, is NOT our enemy. Period."
    Has Beowulf10 ever experienced true love? Where did he go?
    Education is humanity's key to salvation.
    The 2nd Cold War has begun.

Originally Posted by awwchit2 View Post
    Stealing signs with a guy on second, that's just part of the game. Whatever. That's been going on for ever.

What Astros have done is just next level dirty ass ban worthy cheating.

Alex Wood in Game 4 DESTROYED the Astros in Houston. You know why? He was constantly changing his signs.

Yu Darvish and Kershaw didn't, and got fukin wrecked by Astros since they were sitting on every damn pitch. And these were on the money swings. And I wouldn't be surprised at all if they found a way to steal signs in away games as well.

This is way worse than PEDs.

Lol u are very upset bro please calm down hehe. You 🙂
    Deshaun Watson Crew
    Houston Texans
    Houston Sign Stealers
    Houston Rockets
    HOUSTON ROUGHNECKS CREW

XOTWOD CREW

Misc Sneakerhead Crew

Jussell Hardbrook Crew

Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Poppingtags has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What a terrible take. It's all dependent on HOW the sign stealing is happening. A team figuring out signs with a runner on 2nd base? That's 100% legit. A team using a camera and then relaying the signs to the batter at the plate with tech? Yeah thats full blown cheating.

An NFL comparison of this would be a team figuring out some sideline signs and using that to their advantage. Totally fair. But the other would be a team figuring out the playcalls using tech to hack a headset of the opposing team and relaying that to the defense.