SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I posted my transformation (so far) in the misc but I feel it belongs here

Progression pics...

6’8 370 lbs to 270 lbs, took a little over two years. Let me know what you think, still have a long way to go but I’m pretty happy with my progress.

Coming off a severe bout of depression, was more or less a full time drunk at this point in my life.

Currently

Well do your thing! Advice and constructive comments/criticism are welcome.

spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spradish has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good work.

Did you count calories, macros, and log your food or did you just eat better in general?

SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) SmillironS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by spradish View Post
    Good work.

Did you count calories, macros, and log your food or did you just eat better in general?
    Did everything but log food into a journal. Honestly the biggest game changer was quitting all supplements as well as eating only whole, unprocessed foods.

mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mrblancoblanco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SmillironS View Post
    Did everything but log food into a journal. Honestly the biggest game changer was quitting all supplements as well as eating only whole, unprocessed foods.
    By quitting all supplements, you mean no vitamin pills & no whey protein? Also, great job!!!

Originally Posted by mrblancoblanco View Post
    By quitting all supplements, you mean no vitamin pills & no whey protein? Also, great job!!!
    I quit every single supplement I was on and I felt 10x healthier in a matter of a week.