TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500)

Red face Anyone else have an ex that gave them unrealistically high standards

my gf of 2 years was so fking sexy and great in bed. she was busty, tall, blonde, perfect hips and cute face. just my type

im maybe a 5/10 on a good day, and im a 5'9 framecel manlet so i shouldnt have such high standards

but i just cant stop comparing other women with her.

its over for subhumans like me who got lucky with a stacy

Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ken-O has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My ex was a 9/10 (IRL standars AKA hottest girl on the room on 99% of times) and after we broke up, i tried to fuk a 5/10 and i couldnt get it up. Her body was just not how a female human body is supposed to look, and average ass face.

After that ive had sex with a few really hot ones but i avoid average girls even if its free sex and super easy. I dont bother srs.
    "The flowers bloom, then wither... The stars shine and one day become extinct. This earth, the sun, the galaxies and even the big universe, someday will be destroyed. Compared with that, the human life is only a blink, just a little time. In that short time - people are born, laugh, cry, fight, are injured, feel joy, sadness, hate someone, love someone. All in just a moment. And then, are embraced by the eternal sleep called death."

GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000) GixxerSixxer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why did you break up? Grass is always greener?

Good sex will always keep you thinking. I think back to the handful of sloots that had bomb poon all the time. Mostly rose tinted glasses because they were chit otherwise

rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rahfulz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great pics
    MFC
    Fishing crew

TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500) TinderGame is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by GixxerSixxer View Post
    Why did you break up? Grass is always greener?

Good sex will always keep you thinking. I think back to the handful of sloots that had bomb poon all the time. Mostly rose tinted glasses because they were chit otherwise
    She left me for Chadrone

JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JotaroJoestar has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm paraphrasing the quote, but "people are always their best selves in our memories."

Your ex probably wasn't as great as you think she was, and you probably don't give yourself enough credit. There's a reason she liked you in the first place.

Keep grinding breh, we'll all make it.
    Lifting again.
    Fat Loss Journal -
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178037101
    Starting - 197.6
    Current - 191.8

Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post
    I'm paraphrasing the quote, but "people are always their best selves in our memories."

Your ex probably wasn't as great as you think she was, and you probably don't give yourself enough credit. There's a reason she liked you in the first place.

Thanks for that jojo brah but I dont think thats the case

she objectively was so out of my league idk why she stuck with me for so long lmao.

Now I know how women who have dated Chads way out of their league feel

bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000) bfdehewdbyywhn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    never had a gf. so no
    HTC is too skinny for me. Fat Girls only crew. serious
    Chubby Chaser and Fat Girls Only crew Founder

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    judging by OPs taste in women from other threads, can confirm this is OP's ex

**worthless college major crew**

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Are you saying that she was "the one that got away" and there's absolutely nothing you would have wanted to change about her? / looking for differently in someone else.

Or are we just purely talking about vanity here?
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes,
    Wish i never went out with her. My last gf was a 5'2 cute little brown chick, great ass, greaet smile, could squat 2 plates.

How many girls can squat 2 plates? Seriously. Into anything in bed. Was always coming up with new moves.

Literally she ruined dating to me. Every other girl i go out with doesn't compare.

It's over for us brah.

I feel llike i'm over her but some days i just get these waves where i start tihnking of her and get so dam depressed **** man.
    And we broke up in a **** way so she aint every coming back. tour is over for us brahs

Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jestbrah has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Are you saying that she was "the one that got away" and there's absolutely nothing you would have wanted to change about her? / looking for differently in someone else.

i dont think she was the one that got away for OP, i think she was a one off who didnt realize she was out of his league, and OP knows that, and there was no chance of it lasting, but because he went along with it his standards are now screwed

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

its always only vanity and sex, about but yeah she was nice to be around as well

there's never "the one", compatibility is bullchit that women use to justify gold digging or men to justify dating fat/ugly women.

In truth she was just an girl who was cool to be around and was way to hot to be with someone like me.

thats what it usually boils down to when talking about "the one that got away"

but yeah thats it. surprised she moved on so fast though

Originally Posted by TinderGame View Post
    its always only vanity and sex, about but yeah she was nice to be around as well

there's never "the one", compatibility is bullchit that women use to justify gold digging or men to justify dating fat/ugly women.

In truth she was just an girl who was cool to be around and was way to hot to be with someone like me.

i think "the one" refers more to finding an extremely rare match of pheramones where you both just want to **** like animals all the time. Ive been with very attractive females who i had no expectation of ever giving me a chance, but it wasnt the same as 1 or 2 ive been with who it was just chemical as well. That coupled with someone who you can completely drop all defenses with and know they will still love you, even if you killed someone or they saw your full misc post history and it just made them laugh and like you more.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000) skinnyfat88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    There's always good sex with hot girls out there to be had.

I think as far as the "whole package" goes it will be tough to live up to my current GF if things don't work out but if that happened I am content with the thought of bachelor life and won't settle just for the hell of it.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) littlemissy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jestbrah View Post
    i dont think she was the one that got away for OP, i think she was a one off who didnt realize she was out of his league, and OP knows that, and there was no chance of it lasting, but because he went along with it his standards are now screwed
    Ah - gotcha.

Well my standards for guys who I date... cooking is a must on a checklist now. Dated a dude who was a sous chef at a fancy smancy restaurant.. loved to entertain and have meals ready for me (omg you mean I don't have to cook all the time and you LIKE making me delicious food??) spoiled me to death.

Can't think of having any absolute looks requirements in looks though. Don't be an ugly troll? lol

Oh come on. Compatibility has something to do with it. It doesn't matter if she was a 50+ goddess if she was dumb as rocks and you had ZERO things to do together besides fuarking.. it would be over before you know it with nothing exciting to look back on besides the pr0n vids in your memory bank.

She moved on so fast bc she was probably monkey branching.. OR you were just easy to get over bc she wasn't that into ya anyway. :\
    "No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Ah - gotcha.

Well my standards for guys who I date... cooking is a must on a checklist now. Dated a dude who was a sous chef at a fancy smancy restaurant.. loved to entertain and have meals ready for me (omg you mean I don't have to cook all the time and you LIKE making me delicious food??) spoiled me to death.

Can't think of having any absolute looks requirements in looks though. Don't be an ugly troll? lol
    :\
    I would make you the most amazing air fried fish sticks with a side of velveeta mac and cheese and welch's finest bubbly grape juice.

*Always picks 4 Crew*

**HTC**

sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sandman2019 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ah - gotcha.

Oh come on. Compatibility has something to do with it. It doesn't matter if she was a 50+ goddess if she was dumb as rocks and you had ZERO things to do together besides fuarking.. it would be over before you know it with nothing exciting to look back on besides the pr0n vids in your memory bank.

She moved on so fast bc she was probably monkey branching.. OR you were just easy to get over bc she wasn't that into ya anyway. :\
    my ex moved on superfast too, within a few weeks of breaking up alreayd out there sleeping with other dudes sucks
    wish i treated her better and spoilt her more so icould of been harder to get over

sad times. still miss her crew

Originally Posted by Ken-O View Post
    My ex was a 9/10 (IRL standars AKA hottest girl on the room on 99% of times) and after we broke up, i tried to fuk a 5/10 and i couldnt get it up. Her body was just not how a female human body is supposed to look, and average ass face.

After that ive had sex with a few really hot ones but i avoid average girls even if its free sex and super easy. I dont bother srs.
    so much this.

I think its going to take a long period dry for regular women to be attractive to me

MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MajorTendonitis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    When I was 25 I was going out with this 16 YO . She had the most amazing body I’ve ever smashed .
    Missionary was nice , but I’d always get her to turn around and finish tummy down .
    She was incredibly tight in that position , and she’d arch and raise her perfect C breasts up off the bed sheets just enough for me to cup them .
    It was a little hard on her ,as you could see her holding back the pain by grasping the bed sheets .
    I had a mirror on the headboard , and I’d leave the lights on just so I see the look on her face as she was struggling , as it seemed to stress test her poor little vag really hard in that position.
    I would keep stopping and let my balls settle down just to prolong it as best I could .
    I’d pull out just in time and put my penor between her butt cheeks and shoot all the way to her neck , an absolute incredible feeling when the pressure was so built up like that .

I’ve never had another sloot like that again , and after her other sloots feel more like your just going threw the motions .

JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000) JonathanN173 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    -Fking sexy busty tall blonde
    -No pics
    Oh well... What can you expect from a red

mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000) mark2288 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    my gf of 2 years was so fking sexy and great in bed. she was busty, tall, blonde, perfect hips and cute face. just my type

im maybe a 5/10 on a good day, and im a 5'9 framecel manlet so i shouldnt have such high standards

but i just cant stop comparing other women with her.

its over for subhumans like me who got lucky with a stacy
    i know how you feel. your mom used to cook for me every night and now I can't get a woman to keep up. I miss her. anyway, get home soon son. Dad.
    "This guy has no idea of how strong I can be or how fast or how powerful I can be." - GSP

A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000) A0wner21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    God dam the miscers in here pouring their hearts out.

THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) THATSfunnyOP is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Tight body over face for sex

Pretty face over tight body for gf
    King MANLET the 3rd

beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    OP you keep making threads about your ex. its time to move on broski....

Seriously how are you supposed to find a girl that lives up to your ex?
    i know i won't espeically because have to rely on online dating apps. LIek whaat are the chances. geuess i have to LDAR...

beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) beansieweansie is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MajorTendonitis View Post
    When I was 25 I was going out with this 16 YO . She had the most amazing body I’ve ever smashed .
    Missionary was nice , but I’d always get her to turn around and finish tummy down .
    She was incredibly tight in that position , and she’d arch and raise her perfect C breasts up off the bed sheets just enough for me to cup them .
    It was a little hard on her ,as you could see her holding back the pain by grasping the bed sheets .
    I had a mirror on the headboard , and I’d leave the lights on just so I see the look on her face as she was struggling , as it seemed to stress test her poor little vag really hard in that position.
    I would keep stopping and let my balls settle down just to prolong it as best I could .
    I’d pull out just in time and put my penor between her butt cheeks and shoot all the way to her neck , an absolute incredible feeling when the pressure was so built up like that .

I’ve never had another sloot like that again , and after her other sloots feel more like your just going threw the motions .
    also what the fuk is this

YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) YoungMetro24 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by JotaroJoestar View Post

Why are you giving dating advice to ANYONE?
    The world would be a better place if the Coronavirus wiped out every Philadelphia Eagles fan in existence.