SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Angry Marketing sloot made fun of me (srs) (skinnykappa) (thread sucks because no pics)

Was going to get a drink at work but then I saw someone at the kitchen making a sandwich so I had to continue walking and pretended like I need to go to the bathroom instead. I made my way to the bathroom and just stood in some stall and calculated the time I need to wait till he finishes making his sandwich, then unzipped most of my jacket to pretend like I actually opened it to go use the bathroom (though in retrospect it's the opposite, you're supposed to keep it closed I think)

Anyway after some time I walked out of the bathroom and as soon as I walked out some sloot from our marketing department walked out of the women's bathroom next to the men's. She then points to my shirt and says "I think you forgot to remove that" and then I noticed that I forgot to remove that tag that the cleaners put on buttoned shirts.

I just said thanks and removed it and then she asks me if I'm doing something exciting tonight or if there's some event or something like that and I say no. Then she starts smiling and asks "oh so you sent your shirt to the cleaners just for a normal work day?" and I said yeah and then she starts laughing and says "do you do this every day?" and I say yeah... She just keeps laughing and then says "Why? You never leave your desk, and even when you do you always wear a coat." I just said yeah I know right and that was the end of it

To make things worse, not only did this sloot laugh at me but also as we were walking back to our desks she started turning to go to the kitchen so I was dehydrated for another hour or so. On top of that, when she made the turn to the kitchen she was behind me so I couldn't get a sniff, fk

I live on my parents' house taming and breaking my cock in the middle of my bed and I'm actually not even sure why I send my shirts to the cleaners or even wear buttoned shirts everyday to begin with since I'm always in my cube and never go anywhere but home after work
    "Some people are just meant for basements." --NukYavlen

hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) hoganrulz has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I'm sure a sloot commented negatively on someone wearing clean clothes at work.
    Formerly HandBrah, LipBrah & FootBrah
    they call me Don Taters
    <3 Miami Dolphins - WE GOT 5-11 BEHBEH
    Hala Madrid
    ££££££sports betting crew££££££
    I WANNA BRING BIG DRAMA SHOW, MAX.
    Steel is stronger than concrete, you can check that out - Trump 1/4/19
    Ass cheeks are the titties of the ass
    First I romance the pie maker, then I romance the pie

Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Xgamer791 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I remember when cliffs were a requirement just like pics, everything changed in 2012.

Keanu Reeves Checking In Zackad's Avatar
    Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Zackad has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Is this another farm troll?

If not. autism at it's finest. LOL @ being afraid to go in the work kitchen to grab a drink because someone is in there making a sandwich.

Not a big deal that you left the cleaners tag on, and you could have flipped the script on her easily by saying "Well because I'm not a broke peasant and actually like to take care of my things and myself" maybe not in those exact words but you could def have justified it in a perfeclty rational way rather than feeling like you just got mogged by a female.

But LOL @ getting your shirts dry cleaned every single day.
    "So there I am sitting in the waiting area of the hair salon with my niece and Keanu Reeves walks in. I was nervous as ****, but too scared to say anything to him. Then my niece started crying, and I’m trying to quiet her down because I don't want to bother him. Pretty soon he walks over and asks what's wrong. I replied that she was probably hungry. He put down his magazine, picked up my niece, and lifted up his shirt, and breastfed her right there in the salon. Chill guy, really nice about it."

Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Madvillainy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    To make things worse, not only did this sloot laugh at me but also as we were walking back to our desks she started turning to go to the kitchen so I was dehydrated for another hour or so.
    i don't think this was done with any malicious intent to prevent you from getting a drink, but just sounds like you can't catch a break. if you're observant of people's schedules of when they like to get up to get stuff you should be able to come up with a plan on when you can find some time to sneak into the kitchen.

tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tripod29 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    That's funny OP bc I was going to get a drink at work but then I saw someone at the kitchen making a sandwich so I had to continue walking and pretended like I need to go to the bathroom instead. I made my way to the bathroom and just stood in some stall and calculated the time I need to wait till he finishes making his sandwich, then unzipped most of my jacket to pretend like I actually opened it to go use the bathroom (though in retrospect it's the opposite, you're supposed to keep it closed I think)

Anyway after some time I walked out of the bathroom and as soon as I walked out some sloot from our marketing department walked out of the women's bathroom next to the men's. She then points to my shirt and says "I think you forgot to remove that" and then I noticed that I forgot to remove that tag that the cleaners put on buttoned shirts.

I just said thanks and removed it and then she asks me if I'm doing something exciting tonight or if there's some event or something like that and I say no. Then she starts smiling and asks "oh so you sent your shirt to the cleaners just for a normal work day?" and I said yeah and then she starts laughing and says "do you do this every day?" and I say yeah... She just keeps laughing and then says "Why? You never leave your desk, and even when you do you always wear a coat." I just said yeah I know right and that was the end of it

To make things worse, not only did this sloot laugh at me but also as we were walking back to our desks she started turning to go to the kitchen so I was dehydrated for another hour or so. On top of that, when she made the turn to the kitchen she was behind me so I couldn't get a sniff, fk

I live on my parents' house taming and breaking my cock in the middle of my bed and I'm actually not even sure why I send my shirts to the cleaners or even wear buttoned shirts everyday to begin with since I'm always in my cube and never go anywhere but home after work

Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000) Tomohokk is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Zackad View Post

If not. autism at it's finest. LOL @ being afraid to go in the work kitchen to grab a drink because someone is in there making a sandwich.

Not a big deal that you left the cleaners tag on, and you could have flipped the script on her easily by saying "Well because I'm not a broke peasant and actually like to take care of my things and myself" maybe not in those exact words but you could def have justified it in a perfeclty rational way rather than feeling like you just got mogged by a female.

This is the misc now.

OP do you even lift?
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ...............................R.I.P.................................
    .............Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian.........
    .................₪₪₪₪₪₪1989-2011₪₪₪₪₪₪.............
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) MisterJustice is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    OP why did the guy being in the kitchen stop you from getting a drink
    ☀ Praise The Sun ☀

My new free supplement for increasing test levels
    http://i.imgur.com/e0rCOjx.gif

All content generated by this account is a work of fiction and may serve only the purpose of possible entertainment value. Any resemblance to actual events or people is purely coincidental and not intentional.

GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000) GerbilFarmer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn OP sounds rough. You should have told her that her cloths are still dirty and she smells bad.
    Smash weights not pussy - Christian Lifter Association

/\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\

If eightpac3 doesn't post for 1 year I make his death thread.
    > (RIP eightpac3 1995-2013)

BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BaySeaAnd is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyKappa View Post
    On top of that, when she made the turn to the kitchen she was behind me so I couldn't get a sniff, fk
    you sniffin sloots at work? loool

mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000) mixednutz is just really nice. (+1000)
    Shoulda just said you're trans and their being transphobic.

dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dannyg1217 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm lost without cliffs for every post
    Yellow fever crew
    High test Manlet crew
    EE master race
    Libertarian crew
    Mustache crew

Currently @189
    5'7" @ 180
    PRs, B325 S405 D405
    Current B290 S315 D365

Registered Troll ImpressiveGainz's Avatar
    ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ImpressiveGainz has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    So some idiot made fun of you for wearing clean clothes..?

If this isn't a troll, you should have just called her fat and walked off.
    Best thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168274783
    ***Black Crew*** (yearly pass)

TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TaeBoNinja has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cliffs:

-office sloot was hitting on OP
    -OP is so socially awkward he didn't realize it

6'3 Master Race
    GOATCal Crew
    No Pillow Crew

SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SkinnyKappa is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ImpressiveGainz View Post
    So some idiot made fun of you for wearing clean clothes..?

If this isn't a troll, you should have just called her fat and walked off.
    Originally Posted by hoganrulz View Post
    I'm sure a sloot commented negatively on someone wearing clean clothes at work.
    No, she made fun of the fact that I pay for cleaners for clothes I wear every day even though I'm always in my cube and nobody sees me.

Even Keanu Reeves is loling:

Originally Posted by Zackad View Post

BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BraneyGumble has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty sure you were just hallucinating from dehydration and never even left your desk the whole time.

BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000) BrightThru2014 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This was an elite troll post srs

MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MetroBrah has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Bring a canteen to work or one of those hydroflasks. Never have to leave you desk except to pee srs
    Martin Shkreli crew
    Leeds United
    PSG

Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Holyfenix has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go whine on 4chan you autistic fuk. Negged OP
    *Kate Beckinsale is the only true 10/10*

bump

IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IronProdigy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your first mistake is having a job on the same floor as Marketing. Those plebs belong on the lower floor

Originally Posted by BaySeaAnd View Post
    you sniffin sloots at work? loool
    only the hair, feelsgoodman

caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250) caderoo has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i didnt read that wall of text, but congratulations you just got emasculated

remember that there is absolutely nothing you can do about it and that no matter what society will always take the females side even if she would for example do such a thing as physically hitting you, such is the culture that the baby boomer generation allowed to happen in the late 1960s

would you however make fun out of a girl you can count on a quick "social shaming-adjustment" from your peers, because whats acceptable for females is not so for males

i guess you just gonna have to swallow your dignity as a man and bite the bullet, alternatively punch out your anger on a punching-bag or play GTA or something

Originally Posted by MetroBrah View Post
    Bring a canteen to work or one of those hydroflasks. Never have to leave you desk except to pee srs
    I probably should srs. Today I scored since nobody is in the office (MLK weekend), so I can drink in peace and drinking today is important since I fapped this morning and my brain is fried. However on most days I fap and get massive headaches since I can't drink as often (also feel bad about wasting plastic cups, now I took my cup with me to my cube but wouldn't do that if I wasn't alone)