Falange97 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Push Pull Legs, do i really need rest on thursday?

I usually go to the gym at night, the gym only opens in the saturday on morning, so the schedule gets a little messy for me if i need a rest day in the middle of the week, so can i compensate resting saturday?

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Falange97 View Post
    I usually go to the gym at night, the gym only opens in the saturday on morning, so the schedule gets a little messy for me if i need a rest day in the middle of the week, so can i compensate resting saturday?
    So you are going Sunday through Friday, with Saturday off? Sure, why not.

Originally Posted by WakingOp View Post
    So you are going Sunday through Friday, with Saturday off? Sure, why not.
    Yeah, but i heard that a leg day after a pull day isnt rest enough, is this legit? i mean if i need the rest the back before doing squats and deadlifts

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah, but i heard that a leg day after a pull day isnt rest enough, is this legit? i mean if i need the rest the back before doing squats and deadlifts
    Do it and see. No one knows how hard you're working or how much rest you need.

But if you're currently going Fri to Wed with Thurs off, and you switch to Sun to Fri with Sat off, what diff does it make?

Shift your routine by half a week so nothing changes in relation to the rest day if you have it set up for a particular reason.

Originally Posted by air2fakie View Post
    Do it and see. No one knows how hard you're working or how much rest you need.

But if you're currently going Fri to Wed with Thurs off, and you switch to Sun to Fri with Sat off, what diff does it make?

Shift your routine by half a week so nothing changes in relation to the rest day if you have it set up for a particular reason.
    I would prefer going monday to friday, but i was just hesitant because every ppl schedule i see have a day off in the thursday, but if i dont need i would prefer a extra day of gains

air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000) air2fakie is just really nice. (+1000)
    I would prefer going monday to friday, but i was just hesitant because every ppl schedule i see have a day off in the thursday, but if i dont need i would prefer a extra day of gains
    No PPL says you must do XX on these exact days of the week, and rest only if it's a Thurs - but something is confusing about your schedule and concept of gains in general.