BFDchookok is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Boost Testosterone Naturally

Hey, I'm a new bodybuilder (well I don't actually consider my self a bb yet) and I would just like to know how to boost your Testosterone naturally.

There is steroids but those are illegal besides I'm only 13!
    I feel like I need some more testosterone in myself and would like to know what could boost it such as...

What exercises
    What food
    and etc

Hope you can help and I'll give you some reputation pts just 4 trying to answer my question! Have a good day and good night!

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    Eat healthy whole foods - including lots of meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables

Keep a regular bedtime - no staying up all night gaming etc.

That's all you need. Don't bother about supplements, the legal ones don't do a lot if everthing else is already in place as I mentioned above.

Also, don't try to starve yourself like every kid who wants a sixpack seems to do - nothing will kill T levels like eating too little.