k0nstant is on a distinguished road. (+10)

does this look like reliable nutrition information for a chicken patty

I ran into this collection of chicken patties at a market in NYC;
    Here are the nutritional information, problem is that I can't seem to think this is accurate?
    Calories 160 Calories from fat: 40
    Cholersterol: 20mg
    Total Carb: 19g
    > Dietary fib: 1g
    > Sugar 0g
    Protein: 10g

Looking at chicken patties online, I have never found any to have this fat to protein ratio, is this reliable?

TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000) TryingBB is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by k0nstant View Post
    Here are the nutritional information, problem is that I can't seem to think this is accurate?
    > Sugar 0g

Looking at chicken patties online, I have never found any to have this fat to protein ratio, is this reliable?
    It is probably accurate. I wouldn’t buy this chit. Total chit.

Can get something way better for 160 calories. 10g protien is just chit.

Get frozen chicken breast - marinate with salt and pepper and make a burger with a slice of cheese and all types of veggies. Low or no mayo. Jalapeños, lettuce, tomato, mustard. Enjoy!!

Calories worth eating.

What you’re talking about is nasty chit. 160 calories and 10g protien? Just wow!! It’s all breading and more breading with SOME chicken

Today I bought raw chicken breasts. I marinated them. And wrapped each one individually in foil. Leave them in the fridge for a couple hours then freeze them.
    When ready to eat, take one out, throw it in the toaster oven I have at 410 degrees for 25 minutes. Ready to eat! 4g fat, 33g protien and approx 160 calorie for 6oz of chicken. Not bad eh?
    **^^ Work hard AND more importantly, work smart ^^**

nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by k0nstant View Post
    > Sugar 0g

accurate, probably
    worth it, no

I like my chicken 30g protein/160cal
    The only way to do something is to do it

Squat -> 255lb 5RM
    Deadlift -> 280lb 5RM
    Bench -> 175lb 5RM

snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) snailsrus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No
    Calories 160
    Calories from fat: 40
    Total Carb: 19g cals from carbs: 76
    Protein: 10g cals from protein: 40

Total cals: 157

Haha pretty close though
    Insta is username snails.r.us