Thread: Elbow pain ?!?

planthateR is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Elbow pain ?!?

I have elbow pain while doing most triceps exercise: bench and dips(not much of pain) but any isolation exercise is killing my elbow like skullcrusher, triceps pushdown n stuff.. so my point is, any tips how to eliminate pain,btw everyday life stuff doesnt bother my elbow at all idk whats the problem

*sorry for my bad english*

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by planthateR View Post
    I have elbow pain while doing most triceps exercise: bench and dips(not much of pain) but any isolation exercise is killing my elbow like skullcrusher, triceps pushdown n stuff.. so my point is, any tips how to eliminate pain,btw everyday life stuff doesnt bother my elbow at all idk whats the problem

I would look up tennis elbow. I recently started a thread which will have some info on dealing with it. The most important thing is quit doing that stuff that hurts. Then you need to strengthen your forearms, and get them loosened up.

It might not be tennis elbow, but it sounds similar to my experience.

shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) shmobin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by planthateR View Post

Been there for over a year now bro. You have tendinitis aka golfer's/tennis elbow.

Stop doing those exercises immediately.

I traded the barbell bench press with dumbell bench press, skull crushers to tricep kickbacks (dumbbell), but I can still do dips. Forget about pull ups forever. It was just recently that I had to replace skull crushers though. That was the last exercise to trigger it.

WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WakingOp has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by shmobin View Post
    Been there for over a year now bro. You have tendinitis aka golfer's/tennis elbow.

Stop doing those exercises immediately.

I traded the barbell bench press with dumbell bench press, skull crushers to tricep kickbacks (dumbbell), but I can still do dips. Forget about pull ups forever. It was just recently that I had to replace skull crushers though. That was the last exercise to trigger it.
    Neutral grip pullups don't seem to be a problem