nande20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Question Has anyone fixed their Anterior Pelvic Tilt (APT) without doing abdominal workouts?

I have flat feet which has contributed to APT. I suffer from hip and lower back pain because of it. I had surgery on the first foot and will soon have surgery on the second.

Once I am fully recovered from my surgery, I will be working out my glutes, hip flexors and hamstrings. Many sites say these body and abdominal need to be strengthened.

The reason I don't want to workout my abs is because I have GI issues and ab exercises make it worse. I'm not talking about the soreness you get after a good workout. When I workout my abs for just a day. I get nauseous and it feels like my intestines are on fire for a few weeks (I've always had a week stomach and have alot of allergies and stuff which i'm managing).

Do you think APT can completely be fixed without working out abdominals?

nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nemLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Look up jeremy Ethier apt on youtube, he offers a full daily routine for anterior pelvic tilt with various exercises. Pull from it what you can
    The only way to do something is to do it

Squat -> 255lb 5RM
    Deadlift -> 280lb 5RM
    Bench -> 175lb 5RM

nande20 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thank You!